Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 343536

Thread: New Way to find a 1x1 Partner - Post Here!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Realistic/Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genres I Like : Casual, Realistic, Romance
    Interests I have: Realistic, bestfriends, bf x gf
    Pairings: girl/guy
    Level of roleplay: from a few sentecnces to a paragraph
    Recruitment URL: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78893

Semi-action packed but still has a good story and can keep me hooked and in suspense of whats next
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Genres I Like: Action, Dungeon Based, Adventure, Parody(like a spin off of a game wise), Horror(to some extents), War, Slice of life

Interests: Romance[Not heavily], School Setting, Development of Characters, Anything based off of a game, Anything based off of an Anime

Pairings: FxF And MxF

Level of Roleplay: Depends on my day, on a good note, I can write about a paragraph maybe three if I'm feeling detailed, on off days I write a detailed few sentences is all

Shoot me a Private Message if I've Piqued your interest
    Last edited by MysticFire; 01-29-2016 at 03:42 AM.

Made by the wondrous Hayabusa

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Genres I like: Sci-fi (not too soft, not too hard), Fantasy (all types)

Interests: Spaceships, swords, rescuing princesses from being eaten by dragons, the works

Pairings: MxF or "bromance"

Skill level: Um I guess moderate... check my link for more details.

URL: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79317

Supernatural, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genres I Like: Sci-fi, modern fantasy, romance, supernatural, mystery, and horror.

Interests: Vampires that don't sparkle, supernatural beings in general, fandoms, apocalypses, superheroes/mutants, and realistically developed characters.

Pairings: MxM, FxF, or MxF.

Skill level: I write very well grammatically, and usually try to post at least two paragraphs. If I'm uninspired, I might make only one big paragraph. If I'm very inspired, I may write many paragraphs.

URL: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79543
    Keelah se'lai

Spoiler: Current Role Plays & Role Play Search! 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Can't say I've done many 1 x 1 but I'll give it a try feel like I am writing and ad for the personals lol. Hi, I'm Angel, I'm a Gemini, I like long walks on the beach....

Genres I Like : Fantasy, Sci fi, steampunk, and dieselpunk.
    Interests I have: Classic fantasy, supernaturals, space operas, military, and anything with romance. I love plot twists.
    Pairings: F/F, or M/F, I prefer playing as females though occasionally I'll play as a male
    Level of roleplay: Intermediate to advanced, I like to have a couple paragraphs at least and am no stranger to long posts. No one liners.

Edit 04-03-16: Still looking for new stories, I'm looking to do an F/F pairing, need to get my girl crush on been playing mostly M/F. Open to just about any story line. Shoot me a PM if you want to do something.
    Last edited by AngelDellaNotte; 04-03-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

M rated 1x1 normally fantasy or myth related
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genres I Like : Fantasy, Sci fi, Comics, more to be added
    Interests I have: Fantasy, supernaturals, and a little romance
    Pairings: M/F, I tend to play as a guy since I am one, but since this would be one on one I can play as a female when needed. Also the rp's will most likely be mature so be ready for that.
    Level of roleplay: Please no one-liners. You don't have to write a full novel but a couple of sentences would be nice. I won't freak out over small misspelling and bad grammar since I'll most likely do it by accident.

I have a small idea for a RP if anyone would like to PM and help make a general idea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Genre I like: mostly dark Romance, furry, fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life, and horror.
    Interest I have:yandere, BDSM, tough girls, warriors, killers, anything that deals with me and them.
    Pairing:guy/girl guy/guy.
    Level of roleplay: flexible. I can write with anyone. Just longer it is more time it takes.
    Recruitment URL: https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...79#post2738179

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genres I Like: romance, urban Fantasy (I can try 'normal' fantasy but I dunno how good I'll be), fluff, like a little drama but not allll drama, mystery can be fun if done right, gay, NOT: horror/gore/incest/etc.

Interests I have: witches, mermaids? oh i've got a few ideas on the back burner (like this one about a girl who believes in ghosts and a girl who doesn't but they're somehow roped together and go ghost hunting) or you can hit up me with anything man AS LONG AS you contribute to creating the roleplay and we're both happy with the idea/story at the end let's just go crazy, yeah?

Pairings: girl/girl, guy/guy, girl/guy (LEGIT cool with anything huns, but I would def prefer girl/girl )

Level of roleplay:
    Literate/moderate (I'm new here so i'm starting myself off small but i HAVE roleplayed before, so don't be surprised if i rip 3 paragraphs out of my ass

Recruitment URL:
    i have nooooo idea what this meeaaaaannnns

Extra: yes i'm new
    yes i have no idea what i'm doing
    but i still really want to rp
    so shoot me a message?

ALSO I'm aware this post is crap. like look at my punctuation! and i'm pretty sure my spelling is off bc i was not using spell check. but like i swear bro i'm much better at roleplaying. i just don't want to put the effort into a post when i could be spending said effort elsewhere.

Open to anything., I'm pretty sure. Love Sugar Daddy AU's or original threads. SMUT GALORE.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hey!

Genres I Like : I'm literally down for anything

Interests I have: Anything (I'm into anime (jojo's bizarre adventure being the main) and video games (the elder scrolls and dragon age) but I can also do original threads)

Pairings: M/M, F/F, M/F and genderqueer pairings

Level of roleplay: I don't mind, as long as we keep the thread going
    Last edited by Koschei; 04-11-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Horror, occult, romance, dark comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genres:Horror, some romance, dark comedy, thriller, suspense, occult, drama, life

Interests: I like dark themed rps which can include anything involving serial killers to demons and vampires. I can also enjoy things that have lighter things (ex things that don't involve gore and such).

Pairings: Mainly Mxm, but I will do other pairings if we do multiple characters

Level: I like detail So for a start I'm just going to say anything from a minimum of 2 or 3 and a maximum of beyond that. I don't expect you to do anything that I will not do. I am easy to talk with and I am not offended easily.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 343536