The following in a list of rules which are set in place for those who work on The Tribune and for the Newspaper itself. They are simple enough rules so no one should have any problems following them.
1. All RPA forum rules apply here.
2. If a member gets banned or some drama unfolds on the site writing an article about it will not be tolerated. The Tribune is for promoting the site, NOT for letting everyone see our dirty laundry.
3.Don't write anything that could possibly cause drama. We hate drama when it happens so obviously we don't want to start it.
4. Be able to accept criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, and we we offer constructive criticism as part of a learning process. Our intention is not to make fun of others but rather instead, to help others when a mistake has been made.
5. Only constructive criticism will be tolerated. Do NOT act elitist like you know everything. We are here to help, never to put anyone down and if you are a part of the team, you will be promptly removed if you can't offer criticism with out being polite or without doing it constructively in a positive manner. For those of you who are in doubt, lets define constructive criticism:
Serving to improve or advance; or be helpful
6. If you are going to be gone for more than a few days let someone know so that we can make adustments as to whom will be able to cover for you.
7. Staff reserve the right to accept or deny materials submitted for the paper.