Private Party for Two with Fishes?
Okay so since I have been gone for quite some time now, being on and off for maybe a week at a time, most of my roleplays have died. Some of my roleplays partners have even become MIA! This leaves me with nobody to roleplay with and no roleplays to enjoy! Which takes away one of my escapes from reality ... I need to get this back! Soooo, lets find a perfect pair shall we?
As for G E N R E
- Romance/Le' Lovey Dovey. I will admit that most roleplays I have been in have had romance in them. HOWEVER, romance is n o t a requirement of mine. I will however do any romantic pairings no matter gender or race.
- Fantasy/Sci-Fi. This happens to be one of my favorite Genres. I do believe that Vampires and Werewolves are over used nowadays. However, other fantasy creatures of Sci-Fi creatures are perfectly fine.
- Mature. Most of the roleplays I have ever been in have been mature. I am not very good if they have to be PG rated. Sorry, but a little bit of maturity is required. Freedom for my characters to be violent or have a temper, possibly add a little violence or more romance than just holding hands. ETC depending on the roleplay.
- Past/Future. When I think of the past I think of Steam-punk, Masquerade, Old English. I would say the Past genre I would usually place with non-human creatures. Future, I have only ever done one futuristic roleplay. I do not enjoy playing robots or mecha-humans, only human who just happen to be alive during a highly technological age in the future.
- Action. If there isn't some form of action in the roleplay then I find that it dies out fairly quickly. If there is nothing but romance the whole time then there is no point in even doing the roleplay at all.
- Drama. Let's be realistic here, there is no instant chemistry, ever; things take time. Even once there is romance in a roleplay there is still openings for drama to be inserted. Which is exactly what happens in real life. I am not saying go over the top and make the roleplay super realistic however, I would like there to be drama if there is going to be romance.
As for R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- Literacy. It is very hard for me to reply to a post that is only one or two lines long. So please no less than one paragraph. As a matter of fact, I would prefer it if I had two to three paragraphs to create a response out of. That is what keeps a roleplay alive and kicking!
- As a lot may know, I am the leader of GLBT-Support Gay Rights Network. Which means most of my characters will not be completely heterosexual. (Bisexual, Pansexual, Homosexual). I don't want to cause any arguments or conflicts in the roleplaying area so it would be helpful if you had no issues with the subject of GLBT. I do play heterosexual characters as well, I just don't want a conflict started over beliefs in a roleplay.
- Godmodding. Do not make your character super strong, undefeatable, unresistable. Any of that. Nobody is perfect, and roleplayed characters can not be either. Also, my character are mine to control, if there is a fight then my character will fight their own battle. Don't decide whether my character does or does not get knocked back from one of your punches before I have a chance to respond.
- Rules. Of course this one is obvious. All forum rules will apply as always. I don't want to get in trouble for one of the forum rules being broken in my roleplay. Thank you!
As for P A I R I N G S
- There is only one thing here because I am pretty simple when it comes to pairings. I will do male/male, female/female, female/male, as well as transgender or cross-dressing couples.
In short, I am looking for a semi-long term roleplay. Something I will WANT to get on and reply to more than once a day. Something that sparks my interest and I wont get bored with almost impatiently. Which has happened once in a while. As for ideas, I have a couple that I would like to do. If you can't think of any then you could look at the list below to see if there is any you are interested in!
As for I D E A S
- Circus. A group of circus folks in a new circus that tours around the world. It is the only home that these "freaks", "outcasts", and "rebellious children" feel at home. Most of the cast has defects that can and sometimes can not be seen. This is what makes it so easy for them to get along with each other, or sometimes... strongly disagree with each other. The crew that sets up the circus of course has very little defects, mainly consisting of rebellious children that don't want to live at home any more.
I am of course open to all ideas, so do not be afraid to strike up one of your own ideas and throw it my way. I want to broaden my roleplaying experiences!
Last edited by Ambassador Fish; 05-15-2012 at 10:27 PM.
for at least one private one :3
in class right now but will talk to you later okay?
Just let me know what you are interested in! Take your time! ^3^
Okay I'm back
Your curcious sounds interesting :3
My Circus? Alright, well it will be good practice for when I open the public version of it.
I've never done something like this so it will be good experience for me :3
Alright well I will get the OOC up. In this roleplay though each character must have a defect or deformation. Such as being born with no eyeballs, or conjoined twins, or one leg, or woman with a beard, etc. Ya know?
yeah i have a good one in mind.
Alright, well then I will get the OOC for it up in a moment and then work on my character. You do Lit roleplays right?