The Devil's Wake: Chapter II
This Year's Apologies
Rated Mature for mass amounts of violence, blood, and gore.
"I've seen the God of Death himself sweep onto the battlefield, wrap his wings around my comrades and fly them to the River of Sorrows. I've seen surfs fight for horses, while knights simply fled. My countrymen praise me as a warhero, when in my heart and soul I know for certain that the Nine Devils are waiting to drag me to thier depths."
1. Adhere to the rules of RPA
2. Adhere to my rules as well
3. Posts need to consist of at least three or five paragraphs at the minimum.
4. Spelling and grammar are essential.
5. Please, I'd like for some consistent posting, although I am aware that we all have lives just tell us if you're going to leave for awhile.
6. Sorry, just humans for now.
8. No god-modding. Battles will be treated nearly the same way that it is in the Battle Arena. Moderation is the key to avoiding this.
9. Be civil towards each other in the OOC always. If you are not planning to say something nice don't say it all.
10. Your character's importance and role in the plot all depends on your own personal involvement, so feel free to pm me with ideas.
One year ago, from the massacre which occurred at the Gray Plains to the unjust burning of the humble town of Ool, these crimes against humanity only served to fuel the fires which spawned a new nation. Central Ishtaria. Tristan Cyril, or who is better known as Tristan the Betrayer, was at the center of this revelation. It was clear not only to him and his peers, but to the people of this land that the war that had been fought by the Empire and Colonies wasn't going to end soon by themselves.
Central Ishtaria has already gained many supporters and is currently launching a campaign against both opposing nations, but in its foothold of Byzanthea it's nobles ignoring the reason for their cause in the first place fight over who should be king over this new regime.
Meanwhile, in the background a cult that has only been revealed as the Black Friars put sinister plots into motion that somehow have a connection with the war that had started nearly nine years ago. All that is known however that their members are powerful to say the least. This Gabriel Lok, a vampire who had possessed the body of the Holy Arch-Bishop Biaggio, still sends shivers down the spines of those who had witnessed his horrors and all in the name of one only known as "Master."
-Tristan Cyril played by awean8
-Liaman Russvik played by StormWolf
-Kadel Ward played by Auki
-Narissa “Rissa” Faolain played by Mysteria
-Mace Windsor played by Stryker
-Haruka Attila played by RisingPhoenix
-Val Saint played by Saintly
-Alyssa Candor played by Sarcasm
-Claudia Gunniven played by Belle Chose
-Alexis Ebeneezer played by Kris
-Mugen Attila (Central Ishtarian Army)
-Diego Kerache' (Central Ishtarian Army)
-Yossarion Picard (Central Ishtarian Army)
-Lucan Rurikov (Central Ishtarian Army)
-The Ragpicker (Merchant)
-Gabriel Lok (Black Friar)
The Devil's Wake Soundtrack - (Inspired partly by Luthien's Athamar) - Work in Progress.
1. The Main Theme for The Devil' Wake
2. Isaac's Theme/Optimism
3. Liaman's Theme
4. Val Saint's Theme
5. Rissa's Theme
6. Alyssa's Theme