Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon: Sin [M] OOC

Remember the Pulse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Workin on it

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Lol that's a Marine right there.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

haha hey sorry gusy I haven't gotten to you today,
    Of course there is always room, I'm working a bit of construction so I was dead tired when I got home (Kinda makes me miss the Marines)
    Definatley you guys can join Aly you're accepted Sarcasm and Falcon I can't wait to see yours

Also I know the ins and outs of Ceru's unfilled parts, (RL stuff why she hasn't posted I think) Imma go ahead and accept it and post up the IC

I'll have a list of accepted charatcer on the updates post on the first page
    Sarcasm and Falcon Red are pending

Again guys feel free to ask me stuff if you don't see something you like
    Last edited by Anti-Hero; 12-01-2011 at 06:09 AM.

What is a King without his pride? If you're looking for answers come find them in my first RP since my return to RPA!~
    Lion Heart OOC
    Lion Heart IC
    War on High Interest Check
    Got a discord? Hit me up via a PM we can do an info exchange!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

What is a King without his pride? If you're looking for answers come find them in my first RP since my return to RPA!~
    Lion Heart OOC
    Lion Heart IC

Remember the Pulse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Semper, I'll have my profile up today hopefully, I got a rough idea of what I want but its still a worl in. Progress, nonetheless, its field day today so unless the barracks manager wants us to clean all night, ill be able to post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh hey I posted

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

Remember the Pulse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finished, if something doesn't make sense, or you just don't understand, don't hesitate to ask

Name: Aldean Cintar
    Origin: Gunderhold

Species: Babylonian

Archtype: Warrior
    Combat Style: Trained with swords, spears, and shields
    Magic type: Being Aweome!...
    Voice powers:
    Foom
    Soam Nigh

Weapons: An elegant dagger (elegant in it's simplicity), steal with a silver plated hilt. A wooden spear with irion spearhead. A hand and a half hilted sword engraved with black winding design on the hilt that extends a quarter of the way up the sword.
    Armour: Medium armor. He dons a breast plate that covers his torso with a black cape clipped to the shoulders with the same blackwindy engravings as his sword. He wears matching greaves, gauntlets, and cuisse (thigh protection)

Spoiler: What his breast plate looks like kind of.. 

Bio: Aldean was born into the life he leads. It's all he's ever known is the fight. His father was a warrior who taught his son the trade. He was a good man, who loved his family, though he taught his son the way he'd teach any other warrior, as rough and as hard, though he didshow his favoritism. With the strength and leadership of his father, Aldean grew to be a strong man. He competed in tournaments to get stronger, and learn how to defend against foreign fighting styles. He gained his dagger in one tournament as a prize for winning in the sword ring.
    His father had a different theory about the gods as well. He was a religious man, followed their truths, but didn't believe in them all individually. He believed Deus was THE god, the one and only. He believed the other seven were angels granted with Deus's powerwhen they grew wise enough because he was growing to weary on his own, needed help with the balance. He passed this on to Aldean who took it to heart. Not many ever followed them on this belief, but no one ever raised a voice about it.
    When Aldean's father died, he melted his fathers armour down and had it made in the same design and style, but fitted for his body, fitted for his protection, so that he could always ride out with his father close to him.
    History: Aldean grew up in Gunderhold with his father and mother. When he was out of his child years he joined up training with several other boys, under the training of his father, to learn to fight, and defend.
    He grew up entering himself into tournaments to better his fighting style and learn others and how to defend against them.
    He grew up believing his fathers theory about the gods, not caring what others said, what others believed, he trusted his father, whether they were wrong or not about how the gods came about, he knew his fathers wisdom and would not challenge it.
    Appearance: He stands at 5'7" with a broad frame weighing 168lbs. He carries himself with pride, arrogance, but hidden humbleness. His hair fades up to the top of his head where it looks messy but clean and cared for. He is hardly ever found not clean shaven. Grey eyes with a kindness and respectful quality to them. He's broad framed, but not to big, a few pounds bigger than lean.

Do you favour one of the 8's?: Deus
    Last edited by Falcon Red; 12-02-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Accepted Falcon. Even with the work in prgoress just finish before you post
    Hoora I remember barracks manager being harsh on occasion haha, nothing a good ole marine can't handle though eh?

Lion Heart OOC
    Lion Heart IC

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

My post will be up soon.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Trust in the hero and recieve great mystery

Lion Heart OOC
    Lion Heart IC

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast