Thread: Demon Hunter Jing [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Demon Hunter Jing [M]

Rated M for Violence and suggestive or explicit content.

Demon Hunter Jing

"Ye faithless demons who infest the night, cower before that which is the righteous flame and holy fury. With your blood I will cleanse the night of it's sins. With my hands I will wash the terror from the world. Before I send you to the Archon's and God who are all-mighty in heaven I will give you a moment alone to pray," - Able "Jing" King

The City of Azure lies nestled in the middle of the Los Demonios del Desierto or the Devils Desert. It is a distant part of the D'haran Empire and far removed from the Imperial Law or the Holy Influence. Azure is a place of demons and devils, an inescapable hell on earth. In the city of demons there is a certain priest called Father King. During the day he is a traveling priest who heals the moral wounds of the city.

However at night Father Able King switches personas to a mysterious Punisher-style man called the Black Priest Jing. Despite his terrifying name Jing actually hunts down the evil doers of the city and passes judgement on them, acting on the will of the divine Archon's in heaven and the might God who rules over them all.

However the task of cleansing the city of it's evil is a daunting chore in the face of the fabled father. It will take all of his skill, cunning, and bravery to eventually cleanse the city of Azure and restore the massive city to it's former splendor and glory as a trade town and the center of spiritual worship and justice that it once was.

Character list is simple. Sign up with the character bio that follows as well as an example of your writing. It doesn't have to be long, a paragraph or two of some of your best work. Additional to that I'd like to know what you intend to do in the way of the role play itself. Good cop? Bad cop? Denizen of Azure? Innocent by standard? Game-changing player? What do you really want out of the RP, or are you undecided?

I would like you all to be very picky, careful, and inventive when creating your Bio's. I want to see some excellent bio's and not your standard garden-variety quiet bad-ass who is hard to get to know but will die for his friends. I would like some spice in this stew, zest it up with a super-crazy flame wielding freak who burns churches with people inside them, or a neutral-chaotic character who blows up a few buildings while chasing a baddie.

Bio
    Name:

Description: (No Anime or CG. However if you have something you have drawn YOURSELF that you'd like to use, I am fine with this. I wont necessarily know if you've drawn it yourself but I'd like to think you'll follow a simple rule. Descriptions are okay in text so long as they are detailed.)

Bio: (Go nuts. Make your character an effed up criminal or a child of a holy disposition with a wonderful childhood seeking to change the city for the better)

Disposition: (Good-Chaotic Good-Order, Neutral-Chaotic, Neutral, Neutral-Order, Evil-Chaotic Evil-Order)

Spoiler: Disposition Definitions 

Place your character in [ hide=] [ /hide] or spoiler form please, and if there's anything not in the bio that you'd like to add feel free. Be as creative as possible.

Spoiler: Character Roster 
    Last edited by Black; 12-21-2011 at 08:02 AM.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Can we use realistic drawings?

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If you didn't draw it I'd prefer that you didn't use it. However depending on the drawings I may make exceptions. I'd have to see it.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I've discussed this before on different occasions. I was diagnosed very young with autism. I have always used drawn images because they are easier for me to read the story from it and easier for me to understand the emotion going on.
    Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 12-21-2011 at 08:37 AM.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Let me see the picture before I decide Mr. Clyde. I will take this all into consideration.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?