1. No Godmodding - It is NATURAL for some players to be better, stronger, faster, or smarter than others. A teenager won't be as experienced as an older man/ woman. Be reasonable in your actions, or be able to logically explain them.
2. No Railroading will be tolerated - This means you cannot try to steer the RP in a direction that the GM did not intend or approve.
3. No Power Playing please - If I see anyone using OOC information IC without having learned it IC, they will be warned and if it happens a second time, I'll remove them from the RP.
4. Contribution is a encouraged! - I am totally open for taking suggestions and opinions on what the players would like to see IC. If I use your ideas, I'll be sure to add it to the reference guide for future use as well!
5. Three Character Limit
6. Post Requirements - I prefer 1 - 3 substantial paragraphs. Give players posting after you something to go off of to keep the story moving. Posts should also be as grammtically correct as possible. Everyone makes mistakes, and English is difficult, but do you're best.
7. Commitment - If you join this RP, I expect you to make a commitment and stick with it. This means a ONE POST MINIMUM each week. If you are going to be absent for more than a few days please inform the group in the OOC so we can take the proper means to move your character along.
8. NO SPEED POSTING! - For the love of all that is good. Just don't do it. It leaves people out.
9. Expect the Unexpected - Things may happen to your characters, and while I will never do something to someone's character without their permission *, everyone should know that signing up for this RP means that I will discuss with you some scenarios when the time comes.
* The expection is if someone disappears from the RP. At that point I will do something (relocating, killing, etc.) to your character to get him/her out of the RP so we can move on.
10. Recap - Make sure you read all posts since your last post before you make a new one.
11. Use the Refernce Guide - It's still being fleshed out, but the reference guide will contain any and all important information to the RP so you can look at it later. The link will be posted at the bottom of this post.
12. PM me your character sheets, and follow the character skeleton.
13. Do not join the RP before you have been approved.
14. All RPA Rules apply (some have already been covered)
15. All Mature Rules apply.
16. No matter how your character acts IC, always be kind and respectful OOC.
17. Please use easy to read font colors. Nothing super bright. And be sure to use no more than two fonts. Reduces eye strain.
17. I reserve the right to add or change rules if I see the need in order to create a more enjoyable experience. You will be informed OOC if I make any changes. I have the right to deny profiles if I feel they are not acceptable, and I have the right to ask anyone to leave if I feel they are not following the rules or are being unpleasant OOC. I sincerely hope it never comes to that however!