Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Teknika [IC]

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

"Caught up, and I can't feel your hands, no need to chase..." Gemini sang through the mic, the loud bass and 'wub wub' fanning through her technological windpipe and down the software. "...And when you say, I'm not okay, now you can't get me!" Gemini's voice was beautiful and horrible at the same time, bringing her listeners into a trance-like state as they pushed eachother violently and hopped in the air, punching the space ahead of them. "I'm only getting started!" She pointed the mic to her crowd and they all screamed "I won't back down!"
    "This time I've got nothing to waste!" The song continued with her melody, there was no band, only her technology. She eyed the crowd but there was no one too interesting for her, so instead she simply sang more, only 4 more songs on her EP to sing for tonights concert before she got to Earth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Wanderer," he replied. "And honestly, I'm not really certain what to expect. The promise of an adventure into the unknown is vastly more interesting than when someone just tells you where you're going and what will be there. Even if the unknown is fearsome and terrifying, it is interesting nonetheless. Plus, I thought this would be a good opportunity to meet some new friends, and it would seem as though I have already begun on that."

Char's sense of alertness did not rise as Wanderer continued to nervously glance around. He figured that maybe she was still shy, still a bit lost, and maybe not sure what to make of her current situation. That made sense to him, as Char had felt the way around strangers many a time. Luckily though, he had never yet had any form of dangerous encounter with one.

"What do you expect from the journey?" he asked, hoping to 'break the ice' as humans called it. Maybe getting the lady to talk about herself would make her less edgy.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Umm, uhh... I'm hoping there won't be too much trouble." she replied.

Back in the nightclub area, several intoxicated human crew members made lewd gestures at Gemini, while the rest of the crew sat at the bar, convinced they still weren't drunk enough.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Markary had moved to a station where she could successfully blow big asteroid into smaller bits before crashing into them. it had been pretty hard getting there threw all the running around and constantly being knocked to the floor or against a wall.

she set down and flipped on the com "Captain it might be well advised to send out a distress call" she murmured over the com as she worked on getting what she needed up and running. "at this point well be crushed before the mechanics can do anything" she waited for a sharp reply to follow and was not disappointed as she snarled back at her "where in the middle of an unknown system you think any one is going to hear out call?" "theres always a chance" she replied then did not wait for another reply shutting off her com and imaging how mad he possibly was at her now.

Taking a quick aim she blew up one heck of an asteroid and luckily even the biggest chunks missed them. she did also since that the captain had in fact sent out a distress call and she paired fervently that it might get answered who or what ever it was so long as it was not out to eat there brains!
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The waitress returned and Wanderer and Char placed their meal orders before quickly returning back to the conversational topic.

"Trouble? Now why would you have to worry about such a thing? And if anyone causes trouble for you, I'll do my best to put them back in their place."

A light 'bing' sounded through the diner as the door opened to reveal a new customer entering the premises. It was a human man, dressed in green. Char had seen him at the club earlier, downing a few drinks at the crowded bar. Before, he had thought nothing about the man was odd or out of place. To Char, he just seemed like a normal person at a normal bar scene.

However, now that he was closer, Char sensed a hint of wildness in the man's eyes. His intentions were not obvious, but something seemed out of place with his mind and mannerisms.

"Are you acquainted with that man?" Char inquired in a low whisper. "He seems to be looking over at us a lot, and I certainly don't know him."

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I think so," Wanderer looked at the man who had just entered, "Ziff Cheadle, right? Billionaire? I heard that name a lot back on Earth..."

Suddenly, there was a jolt as the ship swerved off course, and the PA system crackled into life.
    "Slight change of plan, folks. This ship's been programmed by some idiot to hurl itself into danger at the first distress signal it picks up. We might be getting some visitors soon... Wanted or otherwise!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gripping the table as inertia took hold of everything inside the ship, Char was taken by surprise that the LuxThunder was headed to pick up a ship in distress. He had thought that the importance of Teknika would take precedence over all other matters in the minds of the superior officers commanding this massive ship. He wondered what was happening to this distressed ship, and what would ultimately become of the new situation.

Char pondered the name that Wanderer had just mentioned: "Hmm... can't say that I've heard that name before. Still, he seems a bit odd at the moment."

Just then, the attentive waitress came with the two hamburgers and drinks. He had recently become very fond of this enticing Earth meal, particularly these 'French Fries' that so often accompanied it. In the past week he had probably eaten at least eight burgers, and they were absolutely delicious.

"I hope you enjoy it," he said to Wanderer before taking his first bite. "Thanks again for joining me for a meal."

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Ohh... I will! Never seen these before!" she tucked in, noting the peculiar taste. "This has meat?"

Mr. Cheadle, or The Ziff, as he preferred to go by, was being thrown about the room. He was a surprisingly young man, easily in his early twenties, and he was currently beneath a table.
    "That," he said to all zero people who were listening, breaking the short silence after the sharp turn, "was radical. Anyone broken anything, or otherwise require legal assistance? I own a very good law firm..."

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

"I won't black out!" Gemini continued to make seductive movements with her legs and torso, wiggling it about and pulling off odd dance moves to the 21st century dubstep tune. Her tongue glided softly and sexily over her top lip and she winked at a mechanic who sat cheering and punching the air from the back of the club. "Like you've been dying for this." She began to slowly glide her body across the smooth floor, her limbs stroking the ground and her hair laying out on the floor. "Go." She whispered into the mic'. Various lyrics streamed from her mouth, along with dubstep sounds and a heavy base. She flipped up from the floor like something you'd see in matrix and instantly began to dance again, in the middle of the climax of the song, before ending it with her hanging off a pole in the center of the stage, her left leg draped over it. Her second song began, and she rolled off the pole once more.
    Last edited by Death of Korzan; 01-31-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He chuckled a bit at the peculiar Ziff, who spoke in a different way than most humans. Perhaps it was a popular thing for the younger ones, Char thought. No one in the room paid any attention to him of course, much to the human's dismay.

"Yes, there is," Char said, beaming at Wanderer's enthusiasm. "Do you like it? If not we can order something else..."

After taking another large bite and swallowing it, Char set down his burger and looked up once more to his new friend. He leaned forward onto the table in anticipation of what her answer to his next question would be.

"If you don't mind that I ask, what is your story? What do you do in life, and what events brought you to where you are now? If you don't want to share, that's perfectly understandable. But I just thought we may as well get to know one another, seeing as how we'll be sharing a room for however long this journey takes."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast