Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teknika [OOC]

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Teknika [OOC]

THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE EARTH. SOMETHING VERY BIG. BIGGER THAN THIS TEXT, EVEN.

3325: MAJOR BLACKOUTS OCCUR WORLDWIDE. WHEN POWER RETURNS, SIGNIFICANTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS FOUND IN CROWDED AREAS.

3326: THE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INTEGRATED INTO REGULAR SOCIETY. ALL MAJOR DISEASES ARE CURED.

3331: NEW, INCURABLE DISEASES BEGIN TO CROP UP, SIDE EFFECTS OF THE SUPPOSED CURES.

3333: FIRST CONTACT WITH ALIEN RACES; A RACE OF PURPLE-SKINNED BEINGS AND SMALL ANTENNAE THAT ARE OTHERWISE IDENTICAL TO HUMANS. CORPORATIONS FROM ANOTHER WORLD DONATE THEIR TECHNOLOGY, WITHOUT EXPLANATION. HUMANITY CANNOT GRASP THE LANGUAGE OF ITS POSSIBLE SAVIOURS. THESE NEAR-HUMANS CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD, BUT ARE ALLOWED ENTRANCE TO THE EARTH, AS THEY EVIDENTLY POSE NO THREAT.

4000: THE NEAR-HUMANS STOP DEAD AND BEGIN TO SLOWLY SHOW SIGNS OF INSANITY. SOME ATTEMPT TO DIG AT THE GROUND. SOME ATTEMPT SUICIDE. THE NEAR-HUMANS BECOME KNOWN AS THE DERANGED, BY CERTAIN ANTI-ALIEN GROUPS. THE NEAR-HUMANS SAY ONLY ONE THING THESE DAYS; "TEKNIKA."

4001: THE DERANGED BEGIN TO CALM DOWN. TRANSLATION SOFTWARE BECOMES AVAILABLE. THE NEAR-HUMANS CONTINUE TO MENTION TEKNIKA IN CONVERSATION. THEN THEY PACK UP AND LEAVE. THIS IS THEIR STRUGGLE... FOR TEKNIKA.

[Whew... I think I put WAY too much thought into this monster... Never mind, let's see how it goes]

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

[Did I overdo it, guys?]
    Last edited by Chip the 3rd; 01-26-2012 at 07:27 PM.

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

That's pretty cool man :')
    What is Teknika then?

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To say would be kind of a spoiler.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

woo this looks cool OwO making person now.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

NAME: Markary
    RACE: weregoths
    APPEARANCE: weregoths very in color ranging from normal browns, black, whites and grays to light hues of blue, purple and some times green. they have large eyes that tend to lean more gold/ yellow with the mix of a few other woodly colors. they have small horns above there eyes two very small ones and two just behind those that are slightly bigger. the horns very in color ether black , brown or white. they have two fangs the two in the front that can be compared to a sabers as it peeks out of there lips quite a ways males tend to be longer then females. there is a second set of fangs smaller then the first back farther they are quite a bit smaller and only peek out a little. they have the body shape of as humans describe werewolves. human and wolf in one mix. standing on two hind paws with clawed hands.

Markary is a light hue of blue with black and purple markings and white underbelly. her eyes are a deep bright yellow with no hint of any other color. her horns are a clean bone white.

LOG ENTRY: open log (place date here)
    it seems for what ever reason my crew mates and I have lost our fuel tank repairing it aint easy. being as it is we've drifted quite a ways off our coarse and into an unknown star system. me and some of the rest of the crew agree we might be in some hot water here. fangs and whiskers! I've only been gone a year and already I'm in trouble. the captain how ever assures us that we'll get out of this... I just hope he's right. close log.

how is this? O-o
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's cool!

The muffin this city deserves
    Horror and Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey don't forget, you can submit your game for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players!

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NAME: Wanderer
    RACE: Near-Human
    APPEARANCE: Wanderer is a young Near-Human girl, wearing a blue hooded robe, with intricate black symbols around its edges. She has very short black hair.

LOG ENTRY: "Open! Umm, activate? Go? Oh, I did it! *clapping* I am the Wanderer, and I'm nineteen Solar years of age, member of the Grey Hand mages... Well, they're not mages, they're just better with the psychic abilities and stuff, that we have. I'm the best, I assure you! *Quietly, subject has moved away from recording* Umm, Brother Journeyman, can I hold your... No? Sorry... *Louder, subject has moved closer* I can't hold Brother Journeyman's medallion. But I'm getting my own anyway... Signing out?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can I take over with Paléoo's?
    Thank you Bia for the amazing Signature and Avatar!

Spoiler: Gangnam Style! 

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes.

Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast