Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] anime mix IC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

" hmp, you stench of blood. your eyes aren't like any humans I've encountered. your scent has slight demon in it.." he folded his arms and walked to a tree leaning on it. " I'm a Half-Demon.. You Say Akane of the Leaf village huh? Sounds like a weird place. my name is Shino, Shino Iruna " he tilted his head down i have to get out of here, thought to himself

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

red listened "blood" She blinked at the mention of her eyes "your right I'm not completely human anymore" she admitted she nodded "yes I guess you would say that but its home to me now an I well do anything to protect it..." she said flicking her tail getting a last few drops off it. "Alright shino... just call me red' she said looking around once more before looking back at him "since nither of us seem to know where we are why don't we stick together for now there is safety in numbers" she said
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shino smirked "Safety in numbers? hmp, that's a good one. " he looked up to look at Red in her eyes. "If you can Protect yourself then I don't mind your company. I can't have someone weak holding me from getting back to where I belong. I Can help from time to time but don't always count on me to save your life..... " he got off the tree and placed his hands in his pockets. "I'm no hero, Let's get a move on. Hopefully we can find civilization somewhere"

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

red's eyes flashed for a moment "you don't even know your talking to" she said flatly "I assure you I can take care of myself" she shook her head at him "assuming some one is weaker then you ..." she said quietly her ears flickered as she began to walk "I'm no hero I just defend that which is important to me" her gold eyes darkened slightly "If I can get back" she murmured red reached into her pack where she always kept some small pictures of her kids when ever she was going to go on a long mission. she flipped threw them slowly while walking along there was miko, teny, yuki, shiko ... and she also had kisuke,saya,kyo and shina with yukina and her husband.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shino shook his head " i never said i was stronger, i Said as long as you're not weak, if you can take care of yourself..." he looked back to see her viewing pictures. " He turned back around and kept walking not finishing his sentence. They spent hours and hours walking. night fall seemed to come quickly. " Look there a city. "

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Red looked up as shino spoke taken out of her wandering thoughts "so there is" she said softly looking up at the lights that glowered in the coming darkness. her tail flicked behind her she felt better now that it was getting cooler. Red's hair, ears and tail all glowed faintly under the moonlight making her look more like ghost as she started to move again.

Red kept alert but she was rather relaxed for the moment. She was a bit tired after the events of to day and was looking forword to some rest. even tho she would be sleeping alone to night and maybe the night after she sighed softly thinking of miko and hopping that he and kisuke had gotten out of the predicament okay. Knowing them they probably had. "Not far to go" she commented idly tail flicking behind her as she looked up a small rise that led to the city. From here it was open ground now making her feel a bit more exposed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shino nodded, he stopped " hey, give me your hand, i'll teleport us there" Shino suggested. he didn't know his powers has reduced but he would soon learn once he tried to teleport. He changed to his light form. which his hair turned white and his Aura completely changed from a mix of light and dark to completely light.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Red's tail stiffened for a moment at the sudden change however she quickly relaxed tho "how interesting" She said feeling his era now changing. She wandererd if hers did that when ever she went into her spirits form. She might find out later but for right now they needed to get out of the open. She gave her hand to Shino and waited to see what would happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shino nodded, he teleported. they appeared a mile before the town. " What? Why are we here? We should be in the city.." he shook his head. " not to Mention it was much harder than usual.. we are walking from here. " he said to Red. " There's more to this world than i thought. My power is... different... "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"maybe i should try and use my powers again it might help if i bring out a spirit to take me where i need to go" ex closes his eyes and he glows a bit and soon he is surrounded by the soul of a wolf its pure white and hard to see him in the center and it glows green it has the back right leg hurt and it starts to walk one way which is towards the town shino and red are headed to.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler: trick and treat 

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast