Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] anime mix IC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recca watched in awe as he saw Ex summon a white wolf out of nowhere. "Woah..." He said as his voice trailed out. "Wait, uh, how do you know you need to go...ah nevermind." Recca said in protest at first, but the kid just summoned a wolf like it was a daily thing for him, so he must know what hes doing. Recca folded his hands behind his head and followed. "So, uh, how old are you? Youre a bit more experienced than I woulda guessed, to tell you the truth." Recca inquired, not quite sure how a young child was this skilled in anything, let alone some kind of magic.
    I am DarkWatch. Watch as I control the Darkness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the aura wolf looks at recca "i am over 2 thousands years old in total but i restart life times so i would still be a 4 year old though before appearing in this world i was in my 40's. as for what i am doing i am what you call the creater of souls i create souls than place it in the body to create a living being this proccessed used to protain till a mishape and the proccessed had to be stopped causing reincarnation to start up where i come from after that i could still make souls but not the body so i was able to bring out the soul and use it to fight but some reason i can only use its basic form and put the soul around my as an aura and use it like that"
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler: trick and treat 

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Red blinked a bit off balance after that "eh?" she looked over at shino steadying herself mentally "Ya.." she agreed looking over to the city "I feel that same way..." she pressed her lips together in thought as she started walking again "I'm more worn out then I should be and I have barely used any of my chalkra..." red tugged on one of her ears. She some time did this when puzzling on something this happened to be the ear that had a part of the tip missing after dealing with Yukina's nightmares.

"If this world is much different from our own then I don't fancy finding out what lurks out here in the dark" she commented looking around she reached back into her pack and touched what weapons and things she still had left "Not to mention I'm running low on paper bombs" she said grimacing
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shino turned he looked at the wolf " Does it hurt to Walk?" he asked him. He looked over to Red " What happened to your ear?" he asked as he began walking. they would arrive in town within 30 minutes.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"huh? oh this?" she put her hand to her ear again to feel the missing spot rubbing it between to fingers "Eh one of my good friends was having a nightmare of some sorts and her Kekkei genkai went off" she explained "she didn't have full control of it at the time and it attacked me, kisuke and miko" she then shrugged "Just say I decided to do something reckless to get to her And this was the cost" They where entering the city at that point. Red perked up looking around as they entered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kekkei Genkai? is that some kind of power?it sounds Powerful. You say your friend lost Control huh, you were foolish enough to stay around as that happened. if its as bad as you say then you could have died. Why didn't you Run?" he asked. he knew all to well about uncontrollable power.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Red nodded to what he said "its passed down threw the family yukina got it from her mother" her voice dropped when she said mother but she quickly went on "Foolish maybe but She is like my sister you think I would just leave her when she needs me?" Red shook her head "Tell me shino would you leave some one you care about or would you stay with them even if it meant you might get hurt or worse killed?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shino closed his eyes and sighed. He chose not to answer. He knew he would do the same for shiori, Jin, and Ashe. "Looks like this city is called Arcadia. Perhaps theres someone here that can tell us about this place, and hopefully this world "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Wow, thats pretty cool." Recca said as he looked off in the distance. "I wonder where we are...Im kinda missing my friends right now..." He said, more to himself then to Ex. His Princess must be wondering where he is if hes not by her side, or off fighting Kurei or some other threat to her well being. As he thought, the dragons dwelling within him stirred slightly.

"Re-Recca" It was Rui's beautiful, yet deep womanly voice, but she sounded like she were in some pain. "Recca, I dont understand how, but I dont seem to have all of my strength here." Her voice was showing that s\as she faded in and out.

"Huh?" Recca stopped as he started conversing with Rui within his mind.

"It-it seems that our abilities are weaker here." she said faintly.

"Well, we'll just see about that. Maybe this will jumpstart you." Recca said as he made Rui's sign in the air to summon up a fire illusion of another Recca there, but all that happened was rippling air, and no doppelganger as the heat faded. "What the hell? Thats not good. If Rui's not at full strength, I can only hope the others are at fighting strength in case this place turns out more dangerous then we think now." Recca said aloud to himself.

Recca finally realized how far behind he was lagging and jogged up to Ex quickly. "So, do you know where you're going exactly, or is this just a 'I go where Im needed' kind of deal?"
    I am DarkWatch. Watch as I control the Darkness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"not really sure myself my leg hurts so right now just to a place that i can get proper things needed to help heal my leg though if my powers were at full strength i could just use regular souls but cause i am weaker i need pure souls just for that simple a task"
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler: trick and treat 

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast