Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] anime mix IC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shiori took a step forward. shino grabbed her arm "Shino.." she said looking at him. she stopped " alright. maybe i can make the healing tea for him "

"let him heal naturally, it will keep him out of harms way. that tea will only make him think hes ok. it takes an entire for that tea to take a effect. Not to mention we aren't from here, their herbal medicines may be alot different. they may not have all of the herbs you need as well "

shiori sighed and nodded " ok " she leaned on the wall crossing her arms waiting for Red. however she couldnt help but over hear the conversation."Shino, he was ambushed. he was only left alive to tell everyone that the girl was captured.Why would he want? " her eyes widened "Shino we-"

Shino nodded "yeah, we are walking into a trap..everytime Takashi told us his location we were ambushed by his pawns. "

"should we tell Red?"Shiori asked

Shino closed his eyes " don't waste your breath, im sure she knows what she is getting into. "

Shiori nodded "i hope so"

(they are outside the room talking to each other)
    Shino and Shiori

Shino: I know...I'm late...but i'm here now.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Red hugged miko softly holding him for a moment before giving him a kiss and telling him to rest and that she would be back soon. When miko was laid back red left the room with her arms crossed "I'll stock up quickly and grab my sword then meet at the gate" she said walking on.

When red got outside she quickly made her way to her home where she slipped in and grabbed yuki's sword and slipped back out as she slipped it on her back ears flicking she had also grabbed a few kuni and paper bombs. She always kept a small stock in her home in case they needed to leave quickly. She headed to the gates then where teny and Shiko already where with kisuke and the others.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

shino shook his head " as if we know our way around this play" shino said getting off the wall and following her. he looked over to Shiori "lets go"

Shiori noddded and followed " hey have you seen Kris?" she asked.
    Shino sighed " last time i saw her she was in your grip. im surprised she slipped away from you. "
    Shiori sighed " yeah, i hope shes ok, she may be lost and scared and alone."
    Shino shook his head " but she's here, stay level headed our primary objective is the kid. "
    As Red gp finished and walked out they both followed

Kisuke looked Shin o and Shiori "who are they? what village are you from? he couldn't tell because they had no head bands. Are they rouge Ninja? "
    Shino and Shiori

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

red shook her head "Kisuke this is shino and shiori if you must know neither are from any village and neither are from this world" she said tail flicking "I'll tell you all about it once yuki is safe" She headed out teh gate at a faster pace "keep up!" she said absently to Shino and shiori as she waved for shiko to come over while she took the led and talked to him quietly handing him a few paper booms. she had a plan a small one but a plan... she was going to get yuki back that was well apparent.

Meanwhile

Kris had managed to allude every teacher and ever student... not matter how hard they seemed to try they just simply could not keep up with the fluffy ball of fun. right now she set on the roof of the school looking down at the people who where looking up at her trying to find a way to get to her before she simply ran off again and popped up some where else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shino kept a moderate speed making sure he stood within group.shiori stood back with kisuke and the others " shino and I come from a world dominated by humans and demons. In my world I'm a queen and shino is a king. We want to unite the humans and demons and have them co exist. We want all of the races to co exist. She said

Kisuke nodded I see, never been in the presence of royalty before a different worldhuh so how did u meet red? "

" I'm not sure how shino met her but I met her because of Kris"she helped us save our world"
    Shino and Shiori

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Teny listened quietly to what shiori said "really? so What you and miko said was true she really did just vanish threw some dark hole and end up on another side" he said slowly "In that case what caused it?" Shiko had dropped back dropping down from a higher branch he quickly caught up with them stuffing the paper booms in his pocket. "what caused what?" he asked just now coming in on the conversation.

Kris continued to watch as the older adults continued to puzzle over her and what she was. By now they had tried and failed again to get her and now she was sitting up in a tree flicking her tails in boardome. "some one go get..." "get who?" The one shrugged "We arnt doing any good trying to get her she's a fast little sucker and I'm surprised... Sure maybe guy and kakashi well find it a challenge to try and get it..." "ha! what challenge them both?" there was silence and then they simply shrugged again. One ran off to go get some help from some one... "maybe try and get it with food?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shiori nodded "yeah, but I don't know what caused it, the portal to my world needed to be created by using dark flames, dark energy, and the power of a moon and necromancer. The way to open it may be different here" she looked at shiko " he means what caused the blackhole that sucked red and sent her to another world.
    Saya nodded " so we have to figure out what is causing this to happen"

"Ashe said it may have to do power usage"
    Shino and Shiori

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Shiko thought about it then shrugged "whats a necromancer?" he asked.

Red moved off keeping track of where they where at some point she dropped down into a clearing and summoned Ash. they both knew what his scent was like but she knew she would need Ash's help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They are powerful beings that can bring back the dead, usually Necromancers are evil but some are not. A necromancer can be of any race . Shino had to watch his mother die twice.. because of one those necromancers. So each of you are ninja correct?do any of you know your element? Wait your energy is a lot more different from mine. "

Kisuke nodded " lightning nature"

Shina nodded " I'm wind"

Shiori nodded " I see I am fire"
    Shino and Shiori

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Raise the dead?" Shiko said then looked at kisuke "I heard something about orochimaru doing something like that some time ago though" he said seriously. Teny looked at his brother then back up ahead as shiori asked her question. "earth" Teny said looking up at his adopted mother. "Water!" shiko said happily "But we all know what Mom is both she and yuki are the only ones that can do anything with ice".

Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4950515253 ... LastLast