Page 1 of 69 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] anime mix IC!

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default [PG-13] anime mix IC!

red side stepped quickly but even then the kuni grazed her shoulder and she let out a not so nice curse that was only replied with a chuckled. "Calm down!" Miko said backing up so he was just behind her holding his ever trusty knife. "He's just trying to mess with you red keep calm" "I know I know!" she responded. they had been at this for more then two days now trying to catch this guy and he did nothing but dodge around and mess with there heads.

"How do you call yourself ninja I've never been trained yet I'm still fooling you!" "you're also a cowered" Red mumbled "I thought this was supposed to be an easy mission" "Shh" Miko said suddenly Red listened great he's got friends... she thought her ears flicking back and forth. Where is kisuke when you need him she thought suddenly there was some loud explosion and the guy where after tumbled out of the tree with a rather bad burn to one arm. Kisuke dropped down out of the tree "Finely!" red said a bit relived "Sorry I took so long".

The man that Kisuke had just attacked staggered up while a few of his friends dropped down beside him. "you'll pay..." "cork it!" Red said dashing at him and hitting him right in the face. It was kinda of obvious red was not happy as the man hit the ground. the other three backed away for a moment before making up there mind to come at her. She was tired no mach for three right? wrong Kisuke and miko where both there and that's what they forgot.

It seemed her team was beating them back but red suddenly got this strange feeling that she was begin pulled and bit by bit part of her was some how vanishing at least in her mind. She thought it was maybe a genjustsu but she was far from right. "RED!" was the last thing she heard from both Kisuke and miko as she suddenly blacked out.

red had come into a different world but she didn't know that yet right now she was floating in her own dreams. in the wakening world tho her body had fallen into a rather cold pond with a large splash but despite this red did not wake. the cold no longer bothered her but she might very well be in danger of drowning if she did not wake or some passerby from this strange world found her.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there Was a clash of swords, Shino and Takashi was battling it out. " This Time, i will Not Fail. Takashi you will Die!" Shino Said jumping back and changing to his Final Form. He pointed his blade and dashed off.

Takashi smirked " you Really think you Can Kill me boy? I've killed your mother, I can certainly kill a Worm like you. " He turned "afterwards i'll kill your friends too. I'll Save Shiori for LAST." He replied with a psychotic smile. "What Do you cherish most?Give me the PLEASURE OF TAKING IT AWAY FROM YOU!!" Takashi dashed and both of them hit each other.

Takashi Went flying into his barrier.. he Wiped the blood from his face. "What?This Strength...where did it come f.. " Shino appeared in front of him and began hitting him with a Barrage of punches and kicks. He blast Takashi away for a final Blow to end his attacks.. Takashi was Hurt And fatigued. he got up Slowly.

Shino picked Takashi up by his neck. "You've had this coming old man. I'm gonna..." he Froze, feeling an unknown power. He looked Back to See a dark hole of somekind pulling him. "What?... what is that?" he said dropping Takashi so he could try to Resist the powerful suction.

Takashi Smirked "our Gate way to Hell" Takashi was soon pulled in.

Shiori jumped up "SHINO!" She said with distress. "Ashe what is that? Is that Takashi's attack? What will happen if they get pulled in?! "

Ashe shook her head "i'm not sure what it is, a black of some sort, this is not Takashi's doing." Shiori quickly began to Run for Shino as he was getting pulled in But Ashe grabbed Her "you Fool you can't go in there, you don't know what will happen. Did you forget? you have a child growing inside of you?! "Ashe exclaimed.

Shino gripped the ground to help himself but he was still being pulled in. He overherd Ashe say that Shiori had a child growing inside of her and this threw him off. "Huh?" he looked over to the two releasing his grip and was pulled inside. The hole slowly shut.

tears fell As Shiori watched her beloved get sucked into the Black Hole. "SHINO!!!!NOOOOOOO!!!!"she yelled. she fell to her knees, Ashe turned and Hugged her. "i'm sorry Shiori.."

Shino drifted into Darkness for a long time. he seemed to fall from the sky into a tree. Shino was in a coma like State. although he did not feel anything at the moment he would feel something when he woke up. Days later he awoken in a forest. "dammit, that hurts" he said getting up a bit. he shook his and crawled to a water source and drank some water. Suddenly a splash hit the Pond. he backed up "Ah dammit it hurts too move" He looked over to see a body sinking. "I Really shouldn't..but then again whatg would mother say...what will Shiori say..." he got and jumped in despite the pain. this pain, its a killer, he thought as he swam to the body and pulled it up to Shore. "That's all I can do for now," he said laying back and breathing heavily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ex and lie are staring down with hatered at each other "this shall finally end Lie you will die here and now" Ex said to Lie with such hatered in his voice looking at him in disgust. Lie chuckles and and smiles at Ex "says the one who can't even protect his family from death life time after lifetime being beaten by adults till one takes you in and they just die in the end ha" Lie responded thinking its funny. "shut up you know as well as i do its your the one who killed them" Ex says running at Lie with intense speed a sword appearing in his hand slicing towards Lie just to be blocked by a body.

"monster!" the body turns to ash and Ex continues a string of slices at Lie. Lie blocks with a sword of his own continuously blocking as the slices become more and more complex and Ex sparks speaking in some tounge Lie doing the same taking their free hands gathering magic in it and thrust it at each other just to blast the two apart creating a huge crater. Ex and Lie both start to glow as bodies are being mad simultaneously on Lies side and spirits of humans and animals are appearing on Ex's side until they both have 100 armies worth of each. The two forces start waging war against each other the spirits fighting the bodies and Ex fighting Lie.

"lets end this once and for all!" both say with fury as they both prepare their strongest attack. During the time of preparation the spirits go into Ex's attack and the bodies go into Lie's attack the attacks radiate with light growing stronger and stronger by the second. Than when the two attacks are finish they launch themselves at each other the attacks colliding. The next thing the two know the center of where the attacks collide darkness starts seeping out of creating a big vortex of darkness absorbing the two attacks growing bigger as it consumes until it eventually absorbs the two.

Next thing Ex knows he is falling from the sky "huh what the" Ex says and he takes notice of his body seeing it is that of a 4 year old. "i could of sworn i was in the adult range not to long ago what happened?!" Ex says than taking full realization that he is plummiting to the ground of a place he is not familiar with. He than closes his eyes to summon a spirit of a great falcon but instead of the falcon appearing before him one takes control giving him a spiritual outer form of a falcon and a big one at that. He than flies down the the top of a tree where he changes back to normal. "what the that is not normal i haven't had that kind of thing happen since me and Lie were created thats not good hmm... Lie!" Ex perks up and goes on guard looking around than hurries to the ground by jumping branch to branch to get down but messes up on the first and tumbles down landing on the ground injuring his leg it cutting open from his ankle past his knee and almost to his waist. "ow! that hurt what could of happened that is unlike me even after rebirth" Ex says in pain looking around to see what he could do seeing nothing close enough he can use that he could reach with a wound like that. "dammit whats going on here i'm like a normal 4 year old for some reason."
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler: trick and treat 

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

It took red a moment but she came back out of her sleep and started coughing up some water. She rolled over with a small moan "I swear I just got hit with a paper bomb..." she muttered pushing herself into a sit her head hurt incredibly tho as well as the cut on her shoulder from the kuni. It took her a moment but she remembered where that came from and jumped up with a startled cry making her head hurt worse. "M-Miko!! kisuke?!?" her head whipped back and forth as she looked around "This better not be some kinda of trick! if it is by the spirit's I'm going to turn you all into pop sickles!".

If it was not already apparent red was really out of it and had not noticed the man next to her for a moment in her hast to locate her husband and old sensi.. and who ever was casting this genjustsu on her. Red was really going to be thrown threw a loop when she found that it was not a genjustsu but in fact a whole new world. It was then Red became aware of heavy breathing next to her. She looked down to see shino and stared at him for a moment she had a blank look her gold eyes taking on the look of some one who was so very lost. After a moment red also noticed she was dripping wet not that it bother her but how did she...? she looked back at the pond for a moment "Eh? how did that get there?" she asked out loud still to lost to really figure it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Nadare Fire bullets!" Recca yelled as he conjured several small fireballs and launched them at his half brother, Kurei.

"Oh, please, child." Kurei waved the fireballs out with no problem with his own purple fire. "Allow me to show you real fire! Kureinai!" Kurei summoned out a woman of flame, screeching like a banshee as she attacked Recca. "Go, my dear. End his pathetic life!"

"Madoka!" Recca shouted as he signed the dragons name in the air, summoning up a wall of flames to block Kureinai's attack, but proved useless as she shattered it and aimed right for him, knocking his down and burning part of his shirt. "Ah! Dammit!" Recca was in clear pain as he started to stand up again. "Kurei...I wont let you win..." Recca began signing out Homura, and then Saiha, creating a Sickle and chain as he threw it at Kurei, engulfing and him in fire as it cut him. "I know that didnt kill you!" Recca shouted as Kurei fell to the ground.

The man began to laugh, and slowly stood up and faced Recca again, his mask cracked and destroyed as he smiled wickedly. "Well done, Recca. Youve proven stronger then I expected. No matter, because youre still not stronger then Kureinai!" Kurei spoke calmly as his feminine flame grew larger, and changed from a woman to a bird. "Pheonix Kureinai! Kill him and end this!" Kurei shouted as he demanded his seemingly living flame to attack.

"Its official, this just sucks." Recca muttered as he stood helplessly as the bird attacked. However, before the bird made contact, Recca began to feel strange, as if his body was being pulled away from the heat around him, and suddenly everything turned black.

Recca woke up laying on his back in a forest. Blinking in rapid succession, He sat up and looked around. "Huh? Am I dead?" Recca asked himself as he scratched his head out of confusion. As he looked around, he caught sight of a small boy with a large cut along his leg. Without hesitation, He got up as quickly as he could and went over to him. "Hey, kid! Are you ok!?" He shouted as he reached the boy, inspecting the wound himself. "Boy, its times like these I wish Princess was here." He muttered quietly.
    I am DarkWatch. Watch as I control the Darkness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ex looks at the guy who just came up to me and not caring for their really isn't anything he can do about it he answered. "not really sure why but it is generating alot of pain though i don't know why, it reaches in deep almost to the bone leaving a thin layer where it doesn't touch it blood flow is pour out but i am keeping as much from coming out than their should be, and as for means to let it heal i need three straight branches about as long as my leg couple strips of cloth one large enough to go around my leg and is as long as my leg the other two thin enough for the wound and also some water to wet the two little ones. Though i need all that i can't move my leg without it hurtting for some reason so i am stuck at this spot." Ex thinks a minute for he accidently said all that out loud when he meant to say that in his head. "sorry said that out loud meant to only think of all that don't worry about me though just a small scratch."
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recca looked at the boy in confusion. "uhhh...Well I guess I should find that stuff, huh?" He said before getting up and began searching for the branches. As soo as he found three of them that seemed about as long as the boys leg, he brought them back and pulled off his blue jacket to reveal the white tank top he was wearing underneath, and ripped off the sleaves so the boy could use them for the cloth. "I hope this helps. By the way, my names Recca Hanabishi." He said with a small grin.
    I am DarkWatch. Watch as I control the Darkness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shino looked up "Hey,shut up will you, you're giving me a headache..." he sat up Slowly"you were about to drown in that water over there, looks like you don't belong hear either if you don't know where you are. Dammit" he stood up slowly and looked into her eyes. "Tell me something....were you sucked into a dark void like i was?" he grabbed his sword and took a good look at it as he held it. its a lot heavier all of a sudden i never had this problem before. he thought to himself; he smelled Red's scent "what are you? "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ex looks at recca for a bit than says "my name is Ex nice to meet you" Ex takes the cloth and branches using a very weak water spell to wet one of the strips of cloth he than folds it up and whipes away the blood on the wound slowly so it doesn't hurt much after that he wets the other thin strip of cloth and wets that laying it on the wound. He than takes the sticks laying one under his leg one on the opposite side of the wound on his leg and the last one on his leg with his leg out straight than he takes the big cloth wrapping it around his leg and tieing it to keep the sticks and cloth in place. "their this should let the leg heal properly though i wish i could do better"
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

red's ear flickered as her seances more slowly came back "huh?.. almost Drowned" she spaced out for a moment then heard him say something about not belonging here ether. she looked at him at found him staring back "um.. I really don't know" she said "Last i remember is... well... fighting with some rogues and then suddenly Blacking out..." she took a good look around again. Miko... kisuke... her ears went back as she thought about where she had left them and hopped they where okay.

red's ear twitched twords shino as she asked what she was. Blinking she turned to him "I'm Akane of the leaf village as to what i am.... long story.." she said Quietly "What about you?" She asked suddenly wiry as she felt more of dark era around him as she recognized it as demon. there was also some light there it seemed but it was harder to since. with her eyes still on him she pulled in her tail and started to ring out the water.

Page 1 of 69 12351 ... LastLast