Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Enlightened Ones - Pro-Darkness HQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He reached the ledge and hung in air for a second, surveying the crowd. They appeared to be a wild bunch, none of them had he met before. He climbed atop the helipad, regarding the nasty sounding Hind D blades with contempt. He hissed for a moment, still not sure whether to draw attention to himself. "I am Dex-Starr, and if they don't want me here, they'll have hell to face for it." He walked solemnly to the nearest of the group, and the one who caught his eyes the most. She wore a spandex suit and had cropped ears poking out from the head. Surely she could sympathize with him.

He approached her legs, winding between them slowly. "Excuse me, miss. I didn't mean to bump into you. I hear that this is where the party is. Fill me in, kitty?" Dex-Starr began to purr against Catwoman's boots. Looking up at her while he spoke. His tail twitched slightly as Catwoman regarded him.

The Joker, amongst the rest of the crowd, stood out. Dex-Starr had heard of The Joker. Not many men on this planet could match is reckless abandon and wanton destruction. This would be an interesting group indeed. Dex-Starr decided to avoid most confrontation for now, and try to keep a low profile. Dex-Starr would be a good kitty.
    Fancy experiencing the Wild West? Dead Man's End OOC
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29578

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Void quickly lost interest in the meeting, he knew all he had to know about this mission and he already had his plans ready for whatever obstacle he and Catwoman could come up against. Though granted there wasn't much on this planet he couldn't destroy himself the monster wanted to save his energy for fighting and hopefully killing Sentry. Plus enjoying the company of an attractive woman was still in his genes even if no other normal human tendencies were present.

It only helped she was a skilled thief and what he assumed to be a keen fighter he'll have to read her mind later to know for sure as the meeting ended the dark man walked from the room and to the roof, he was debating if he wanted to shape-shift into some kind of bird and forgo sharing a transport with those he considered under him but once again he wanted to save his powers for Sentry, maybe he could ignore them. Upon reaching the roof he was surprised he wasn't the first one up Isis was already flying off in some kind of flower chair, Veidt was there too all smiles and grateful host. Next he noticed his partner Catwoman then lastly at her legs he noticed a cat in a red costume. This must be the Dex-Starr Adrien spoke about in the briefing as their extended team who was too far away to reach the first meeting. Observing the little animal he saw it had a red ring or something. Scanning his memories he faintly remembered hearing something about power rings and Lanterns and various different colors that made up their ranks. Dex must be of the Red Lantern group and his power came from anger. Oh good they have a small furry version of the Incredible Hulk on their side.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Either at work or at home playing video games
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Parody, and... whatever I feel like playing?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Catwoman looked up at the man between her legs and gave a coy smile. "Well hello there." She grinned then moved him away from her with her foot, the leather squeaking as she moved. "My name is Catwoman, not kitty. That is the first thing you need to know." she said in which her smile disappeared. She explained what he had missed and that her and Void were partners. "As upsetting as it is, you will have to find someone else play with because this 'kitty' has already been taken." She regained her smile after she pouted her lip, her eyes drifting from Dex-Starr to Void.

Catwoman noticed hat the cat was dressed in red and she knew she had seen suits like that before only in green. Something Lanterns. She thought about it a bit longer and then it clicked. He was a Lantern that got his power from an emotion far more dangerous than fear. Anger. She straightened herself then twisted her neck, giving a faint pop. "Now that we are all acquainted and caught up, shall we all get on this lovely aircraft that the lovely Adrian has called for us?" Selena asked then looked at Void. She was happy to see another feline, but she was even happier that he made the first move. She always did enjoy a game of cat and mouse.

Big thank you to .Κάρμα. for the avi and signature <3
    Follow me on Pintrest ,Tumblr, and Instagram

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

While some were able to find their own ways to the hovercraft, the remaining group that Adrian partnered with filled the helicopter and were off to the above. It was a bit packed and so he added a note to purchase a larger craft for the group next time they needed to ascend to the floating ship above. Amongst the trivial conversations, Adrian relaxed himself of any daunting thoughts and simply took in the view of the glowing city below.

Within minutes, everyone had entered their larger mobile HQ. As some were already wandering about, Adrian explained to his group to enjoy their time on the craft as they now set voyage to London, England. Adrian himself would direct his attention on the ship's navigational crew to see what was up ahead of them as the night drew near...
    ----------------------------
    THIS POST WILL CEASE ANY FURTHER POSTS FOR THIS THREAD UNTIL CHAPTER 1 IS COMPLETE
    ----------------------------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345