Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Enlightened Ones - Pro-Darkness HQ

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default The Enlightened Ones - Pro-Darkness HQ

Veidt Tower stands like a beacon of hope over the gaunt landscape. The sun hasn't kissed the face of New York City for some time since the Darkness has clouded it. The grey sky looks sadly upon the doomed Earth below and sheds heavy tears. Smoke trails from unseen fires in the distance only add to the daunting sense many gather as they look out their windows. Condensation builds on the inside of these windows due to heaters countering the cold of the outside.

Behind one of the highest windows of Veidt Tower stands the confident Ozymandias in full costume. His hands held tightly behind his back while his eyes peer out over the dreary cityscape. He was plotting against the Darkness: conceiving plan after plan in halting the coming threat. Surely soon enough would those sharing similar ideas be welcomed into his conference room. Adrian understood the popularity for the Enlightened Ones was greatly lacking, but proving to this world of the possibilities that Darkness could bring would then put the faction at Earth's helm.

The large round metal table, centered perfectly, awaits the group. Adrian has already setup a holographic projector in the center of the table to allow for easier understanding for the more simple minded of his comrades. His trusted secretary stands by, welcoming requests for beverages from the guests. To add to the warm atmosphere of the room, Mozart's Requiem Aeternam plays gently in the background. All was almost set as now the pieces to the puzzle just needed to be placed comfortably in the idle chairs...
    Last edited by Imp; 02-21-2012 at 07:17 AM.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Darkness, the one true natural state of the Universe, light is nothing but a parasite created by bugs too afraid to live in the blackness. But not The Void the embodiment of darkness itself, born in the mind of a deranged man but given true life when the man ingested a serum that made him the ultimate human but his mind was split so two beings of ultimate power were created one of light and sickening goodness and the other of darkness and pure chaos the Darkness in bodily form. He saw this as a perfect chance to become a true god with the Darkness working like the fabled Wild Hunt of ancient lore unstoppable and unending until the Lord of the Wild Hunt himself calls it back that will be the Void but even he couldn't harness the Darkness himself he needed more bodies.

He needed the Pro Darkness group or the Enlightened Ones as the human named Veidt called them. The Void didn't care about names or fancy ideologies he just wanted the darkness nothing more and nothing less. He didn't care how many he had to break to get to it or how many hands he had to shake and mouths he had to have small talk with, he would get it and no one short of his blood enemy Sentry or the Gods themselves could stop him. Not caring about humans and their guards he walked quickly to where he figured Veidt would be. The elevator dinged and out walks The Void in the form of a tall Caucasian male in a black trench coat, pinstripe suit, and fedora looking every inch the 1920's mobster.
    "Hello Adrian, how's tricks?" He asks his voice sounding sweet but a smart man like Veidt would be able to tell the malice under the words.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 02-21-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Either at work or at home playing video games
    Romance, Parody, and... whatever I feel like playing?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All she wanted was to be able to get what she wanted. She could have chose either side really but being Catwoman she knew that darkness was on her side, she had the qualities she needed to be able to defeat whomever she had to in the darkness. Her eyes adjusted to the dark, her reflexes were astounding, not to brag or anything. All she wanted out of this whole thing was to keep getting what she wanted. Nothing more, nothing less.

Walking into the conference room looking at the two men who were already there. Well if this was the crew she had so far then she might as well leave. Perhaps if she had made a fashionable tardy then she wouldn't have been so disappointed. Oh well, at least Ivy wasn't there.

"Hello, gentlemen." She smirked and walked up to whom she thought was The Void but she could never keep up with all the new men in tights popping in and out of her life. She tip toed her nails up his chest and smirked. "How are we doing this fine... night?" She chuckled softly moving away from The Void and picking a chair to sit in where she licked her wrist then washed over her right ear.

Big thank you to .Κάρμα. for the avi and signature <3
    Follow me on Pintrest ,Tumblr, and Instagram

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[BLANKED OUT BY USER]
    Last edited by Kris; 02-25-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Character Monster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Name and business?"

The lone man in the trench coat remained silent, his sombre figure darkening his surroundings like a virus robbing the colour from everything around him. The front desk of the Veidt Tower was currently staffed by a bored looking woman who seemed somewhat bothered by this newcomer. He was wearing a dark-brown trench coat with a matching city-fedora to match. His face was entirely hidden in shadow, and it almost seemed as if violins were playing a soft dirge in the background.

"Sir?" The madam inquired, still getting no clear answer from the strange man.

"I...I.." he started, "I told her, that..." he started to break down and cry, "I was n-never going to give her up!"

The entire front desk took notice of his scene, and the security quickly caught wind of the drama. A few rough looking officers quickly presented themselves and warned the mysterious man to leave if he had no business with them.

"I.. I do have.. one thing to say..." the man spoke, voice trembling with his sulks.

One of the security officers was becoming impatient, "Well?" he waited, "Out with it!"

The lights suddenly exploded with bright light as the man quickly jumped into a funky beat. Big Head quickly flinged his hat across the room onto a conveniently placed hat-rack. as he boogied a little more. He was now sporting some rad sunglasses as he leaped on the front desk countertop. He started singing:

"We're no strangers to loooooooove... you know the rules, and so do I!
    A full commitment's what's I'm thinking oooofffff... You wouldn't get this from any other guy!"

As he was singing, the guards and counter staff felt an irresistible urge, something like an itch, and the only thing to help this itch was to boogie-dance along with the green-faced odd-ball.

"Never gonna give you up!
    Never gonna let you down!
    Never gonna run around and desert you!
    Never gonna make you cry!
    Never gonna saaay goodbye!
    Never gonna tell a liiiiiie and hurt you!"

The music, coming from some unknown source, was simply infectious. It was not too long before the entire lobby of the Viedt Tower was forming a conga line all the way to the elevator... that was when one security officer suddenly snapped out of the musical trance.

"C-c-conga... Hey... WAIT STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Big Head was sneaking in bags of unauthorized weapons while everyone was busy dancing. Giving a sly grin, the trouble-maker quickly zipped to the open Elevator and ducked in before the officers could reach him... amongst the enormous conga-jams. *beeeeeeeep* The door closed and the elevator began its ascension to Adrian Viedt's meeting room. When the elevator reached its destination, the doors slowly opened as an erie mist began to ooze out of its confines. Big Head emerged, dressed like a caveman from a poorly budgeted children's film, carrying three hefty bags of guns.

"Me... Bring... Booms!" he grunted, as he poured the weapons on the floor.

Assult-rifles, hand grenades, anti-tank missiles, sharpened bits of wood... all different shapes and sizes of weapons were laid out like an unorganized kleptomaniac's fond weapon collection. It was probably safe to say that Adrian had a vast collection of weapons if needed, but for some reason, Big Head felt the need to show that he could show up with anything that needed showing up with...

"Need... woman!" He harked once more in his poor cave-man accent as he jumped up and down, pounding on his chest like a gorilla.
    It's been awhile.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Smoke poured into the room as the elevator clicked to a gentle stop. Green gas flooded the room, however unlike the usual deadly venom, this gas didn't cause the breathers to stretch into horrible Joker Grins.

"Ha! Hahahahahah! HA!, I got you Kiddies!" Joker's wide yellow grin was visible through the gas, his ruby red lips ringed the gleaming yellow teeth as he stepped into the open view. "You should have seen the look on Cat-woman's FACE! It was.... To DIE for!" Joker shrieked with glee which eventually died down to a maddening chuckle as he sauntered into the room and took a seat at the middle area of the table.

"What, don't any of you have a sense of humour? Jeeze you're all so... Glum. I feel like a Clown who just walked into a funeral home," Joker smiled a bit at his own wit and settled comfortably into his chair, putting his boots up on the desk. "Lets get this started, Kitties"
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[BLANKED OUT BY USER]
    Last edited by Chip the 3rd; 02-24-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Catwoman started to file her nails making them nice and sharp when The Mask made his entrance and Catwoman almost got up to leave. She was not a big fan of the man with the green face and she wasn't happy to see him walk through the door. "Need....Woman..." Oh the nerve of him. No wonder he was alone, no girl would stand him. His true identity was probably just as annoying but she didn't care either way.

"Well Mask, how lovely to see that you and I are teammates.... Maybe I should reconsider. Perhaps the light isn't so bad." Catwoman pondered to herself though she knew that the darkness was the only thing she wanted. She sighed and continued to file her names. That was until a green smoke came from the elevator and she tensed. Her eyes got big and she backed away from it, heading to the window to make her escape.

When The Jokers laugh was heard she hissed at him. "Oh yes, ha ha ha, Very funny. And my face was not that funny." She rolled her eyes and went back to her chair. "Great two clowns on the same team... You all would be doomed if you didn't have me." Catwoman smiled at Veidt. "You should really be thanking me."
    Last edited by CuteLilRedhead; 02-24-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As of late, society had taken a turn for the better. That was Harley’s opinion, anyway -- she preferred the darkness (always had): when studying Psychiatry, the more twisted and frightening aspects of humanity had always had her on the edge of her seat. Normalcy, on the other hand, was a total drag (boooring!), but, luckily enough, no longer an issue for her. After all, Mister J’s schemes were more than satisfying.

Emerging from the plumes of gas that had erupted from the elevator, the Joker’s raccoon-ringed aide-de-camp giggled in pure ecstasy. “Wasn’t that just greaaaat, puddin’?” she simpered, with a voice so irritatingly vapid and nasal that it cut through all the tension in the room. She gleefully ruffled the green mane of the Crown Prince of Crime amid a fit of giggles. “He’s sooo creative.” She complemented the last line by bringing her hands together in lovesick awe and falling into her seat with a vacuous sigh.

As Harley came face-to-face with the pea-green freak at the opposite end of the room, she faux-baulked. Perhaps her being the inamorata of, hands down, THE most desirable man to grace planet Earth (bar none) had left her a little spoiled; perhaps it had raised her expectations that teensy bit higher in regards to the rest of mankind.

After all, not all men -- in fact, no man at all -- was capable of competing with the godly, telegenic, Adonis-esque gifts of Mr. J, himself: that radiant Cheshire Cat smirk framed by those fabulous ruby lips; flawless, porcelain skin that looked as if it had never seen the sun; an IQ of infinite digits; ominous eyes that burned with rancor; and, last… but definitely not least -- that rugged, turquoise head of hair. Just the mere thought of her boss had Harley shivering with delight. She fanned herself theatrically. Mood much improved, she swiveled around, frown upside down, ready to meet the rest of her cohort.

Oh, and of course she had to be here -- that curvaceous cupcake Catwoman, her eyes eerily intense as she fastidiously filed her nails. Classic attention whore. With that hourglass figure, Selina was easily the type of woman that Harley would have unequivocally despised during her high-school days, but it was her recent revelation that the feminine feline had perhaps enjoyed relations with her very own Puddin’ in the past that had thrown Harley into a series of spasms-cum-manic fits.

She was tempted to snub the woman, but… then again… it was always useful to stay au fait with the high-rolling celebrity villains of the hour. “Well, Selina, what’s a surpriiiiiise,” Harley cooed, swinging her legs up onto the table with a gymnast’s ease, displaying her latest pumps for all to see -- ebony straps with blood-red heels. “So,” she chirpily demanded, her eyes dancing madly between The Mask, The Void and Catwoman, “what’s the 411? What is UP?”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Catwoman rolled her eyes as Harley came in. "I take it back, three clowns. Or maybe two and a half. I'm not sure Harley even counts as a full clown." Catwoman laughed and set her nail file aside to make sure she could get under Harley's skin without any distraction. That woman always hated her because of her interest in Harley's.... um... 'puddin'. She hissed when she used the name Selina. "Yes, Harley, what a pleasant surprise. I am so glad to see you. Well, maybe 'glad' is the wrong word for a woman such as yourself." Selina smiled a sharp smile. "Perhaps the word is, disgusted, or abomination, an absolute catastrophic coincidence. The list can go on and on, darling. Shall I continue?" Catwoman's eyes shot to hers to see Harley's reaction. Just for good measure, Selina ran her eyes up and down Joker and gave him a sweet smile. "Joker, darling, how wonderful to see you, again."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast