Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Only One Legend will stand.

The Pure One
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M] Only One Legend will stand.

Welcome to the Second annual Death Match. (Which should never be done in April, the same month as the big writing thingy.)

Legend's Deathmatch

This is the war of wars for all who posses the status of Legend. Only the truly powerfull have been chosen to take part. They have been pulled from their respective war zones and have been sent to the land of the immortals to face off agaisnt each other.

The location has been set the warriors have been chosen....

Prepare for war, prepare to be the LAST MAN STANDING

=====================
    Thank you Old spice for you creations
    Award Chart
    Excellent

Sharp Shooter

Humiliation

The Score Chart

Keeper of the Inn - Arjent
    Spoiler: Chart 

Childish Gambino - Asorath

Jacogos- Seras

Herr Gentlemen - Isaac Murphy

Joona - Wired

AliceMalice15 - Keravnos

Azazeal849 - Shrk'Jaar

Taven Wolfe - Eli Rex

reddeath5207 - Marco Moore

Pheonix - Dominus Lupi

Merry Gentry - Blankety Blank

Me. E Solves - Blankety Blank

Hall of lost souls
    Blankety blank!

The rules AGAIN!!!!!
    These are important as they don't exactly follow the rules of role playing as you know them.

No double posting!

There have to be 2 posts between your post and your next post.*Gives everyone a chance. And stops the game from moving too quickly.*

Don't get upset when someone controls your character in their post, you are allowed to do that to make your post good, remember it's about having fun and having complete writing freedom.

Kill posts(Or fragging posts) are only allowed on a player's third tag

If by any chance you run out of Attacking posts then, that's it. You are not dead but you are incapable of posting until the game ends, there is a way to avert this but you'll learn it later on.

Tagging posts inflict some form of damage or impact, but do NOT kill. (Ie you injure the character you are attacking but never kill them)

Killing posts kill a character opening them to a respawn.

Characters respawn automatically, either on their own or by A GM or my CO-GM if it's taking too long.

Remember

Attacked once Lose a tag

Attacked twice Lose a tag

Attacked the third time, Lose Tag and Frag(Life).

Very important rule - Have fun.
    Additonal Rules I have thought up since the last Deathmatch

If you do not post in ten days of your last post you will lose a frag. If fifteen days pass without a post you will instantly die and the last player to attack your character will gain your attacks.

Other players are allowed to join in once the game starts but you will gain an equal number of attacks/tags/frags as the player with the lowest Tags/Frags.

I say it again!
    Very important rule - Have fun!!

DO NOT POST!!
    Last edited by SQJ; 04-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.

The Pure One
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The School yard

There was once a private school of the highest reputation and the highest of honours in the cool snowy grounds of Moscow Russia. When a new experimental 747 on it's first fight, caught in a back draft was pulled out of the sky and hurtled into a school. Killing over one hundred passengers and school kids aging 10 to 17, male and female.

But this event was never recorded. For, by the hands of the gods, the scene was pulled from the annuls of space and time and turned into the second arena for the second legendary battle set in the name of entertaining the very gods themselves.

They have taken the very scene of wreckage itself and pulled the most horrific ten seconds of carnage after the crash and set it in a loop.

Rock that breaks will recover
    The bodies of students that perished will keep perishing.
    The screams, the broken bones will repeat....

Forever...

Welcome to the school yard. Welcome to your worst nightmare.

The Layout
    These are postable locations.
    This safes us from trying to understand where the hell your character is.
    Just in case someone forgets to describe that fully

The plane, The school.
    The 747

The commercial Airliner that took a nose dive into a well populated public school.
    The plane itself will only have three playable areas.

Spoiler: The 747 

The School

Once a stunning location now a death trap, playable across five locations, which location will you kill or be killed?

Spoiler: The School 

The distance and positioning is measured entirely by the ability of the player. If falling, jump, teleporting or powering through are one of your abilities then you have nothing to worry about. You can pretty much get through everything

Do not post!
    Last edited by SQJ; 04-04-2012 at 09:47 PM.

The Pure One
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Oh Terrance my good man, I have something I would I like to say to you. Would you mind so kind as to fuck off?" Bob said in his most posh British accent, which essentially was his regular voice since he normally just sounded that pompous. Despite living in the poorest part of Liverpool. Only enough it worked for him.
    Terrance wasn't the type to take insults lightly, he'd once hospitalized a man for wearing an arsenal shirt, when he was in a, what he called 'wonky' mood. And yet the minuscule Bob was getting away with it.

He held no leverage over Terrance, and Terrance held no fondness towards Bob. In fact there was a very distinct reason Bob hadn't snapped the man in two.

Bob had sold his soul to the devil. A grand deal that he'd agreed to have erased from his memory. A deal that had run it's course....

Asorath crawled through a tear through the wooden flooring of a three floor apartment before stretching and shivering until the ash from his fur shaken off. It was a good summers day outside and there were souls of the young to be torn from their bodies to he enjoyed but he could not, not while the leash of the devil hung upon him.

Instead the only soul and body he was take belonged to Bob. Asorath made his way through the doors his every step burning into floor boards as he made his way up and passing through the concrete walls leaving a fiery hole in the concrete into Bob's room.

Bob turned his head over Terrance's shoulder, which was an impossibility considering how short Bob was, it was more like he looked across his shoulder. Bob's heart stopped as every thought and action was pulled across the room and away from his mind, tossed out the window and destroyed as the exact memory of the day he sold his soul came back to him.

Bob screamed and dove out the window, Asorath followed, leaving a fiery hole in the window and dove down.

He normally caught the runners. Tearing at them before they touched ground.

But not this time. There was a hand on his hind leg. Looking up he found he was surrounded by four gods. This was tiresome.

I AM A GOD

"That's fantastic" Asorath said exhausted and weary.

SO AM I

I can barely contain myself.

OKAY LOOK I THINK HE IS BEING SARCASTIC

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT WE'RE GODS.

Now their talking as though I'm not there.

WELL YOU"RE TALKING AS THOUGH YOU'RE ACTUALLY TALKING TO SOMEONE

LOOK DAMN YOU WE CAME HERE FOR A REASON.

I figured unless you enjoy looking up a dog's hind legs.

SEE THIS IS WHY DOGS DON'T FUCKING TALK. THEY ARE COMPLETELY SO FULL OF SHIT I'M SURPRISED THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY USE TO MARK THEIR TERRITORIES. I SWEAR THEIR NOT SMELLING EACH OTHERS ASSES THEIR MEASURING HOW FULL OF SHIT THE OTHER DOG IS!

Any day now would be great to point out what you want.

DAMN YOU, DO YOU WANT YOUR FREEDOM

For the first time in what could have been a century Asorath found his tail wagging and his demon ear perking up. The very idea of being free of the Devil's leash was the ultimate prize. There was nothing in this world he wanted more. "Fine you have my interest. Talk, quickly."

CHEEKY BASTARD!

NO, THIS IS PERFECT. FIGHT TO THE DEATH BE THE LAST MAN. OF YOU GO!

Asorath blinked twice and found himself in a strange world. Though not strange as in new, there was little in the world that was new, but strange as though new to him. He'd been to many worlds but the strength of magic holding this world together was over whelming. He'd never felt such an intense magical presence, it was large enough to give him the sensation of having the edge of his fur set on fire. The very feeling of it gave him the hope that they honestly could break him of his leash of the devil.

Asorath was in the middle of the open feilld of tar which was covered in slow melting snow. This was the court yard to some building, a school, the school might have looked grant at some point but the massive jet ploughed through the rock of the building ruined the entire effect. He thought he sensed other souls arriving.

"Last man standing. Eh? Deathmatch Eh? I can live with that. I haven't flexed my muscles in quite a while. Centuries even. This should be fun."

Last man standing has begun!
    Post your introductory, non attacking post!
    THE ATTACKING POSTS WILL BEGIN NEXT WEEK
    BE READY!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SQJ; 04-04-2012 at 11:26 PM.

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, but I'm open to all! VM me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The target was in sight. The tell-tale dark blue armor was obvious even in the darkness of the Pirates' ship, deep in an ancient part of unexplored space. At least, it was 'officially' unexplored. This last member of the Universal Defense Force was the last of his squad, all of whom had been slain by a single creature, though Seras had no doubt that this man was certain he was about to get swarmed by a massive amount of Pirates. No... No, simple human... You were bested by a single being.

Even if the man had been hard to see in the ship, Seras's thermal tracking lit the human up like... What was that silly human tradition? A Christmas plant? Something like that. The simile worked well enough. The human, leader of his late squad, now turned his gun towards Seras and fired a barrage of bullets. Seras easily leaped out of the way, as he was certain that the human had just got a lucky guess as to where he was in the darkness.

Now... To end this... Distance calculated by the processors that augmented his brain, Seras bounded forward in a single jump, arm blade flashing as it unsheathed from his arm. The red energy hummed as it flew through the air, until it seemed just about to impale the human. The leader turned just in time to see Death come for him-

Everything froze.

Seras blinked, or tried to. Nothing moved. He didn't. The man didn't. Even the planet that was just visible outside the ship didn't, as they SHOULD have been moving at a rather high speed, just over a few hundred thousand kilos per second. Suddenly, Seras dropped to the ground, released from the time suspension, though it didn't seem as it anything else had been as well.

"LOOK HERE, SPACE PIRATE," came a voice. Seras peered up and witnessed four individuals floating above him. If he had eyebrows, they would be raised. This was... highly unusual.

"What are you that you can stop time at will?" Seras demanded of the beings, his voice nearly monotonous and very alien. He spoke in his own language, a crackling, almost insectoid clicking, but the beings seemed to understand and, though their mouths were not suited for it, responded in kind.

"WE ARE GODS." said one.

"I have no gods. What are you?" the Space Pirate retorted, obviously unamused that his kill was swiped from under his nose.

"WE ALWAYS GET THE CHEEKY ONES, DON'T WE?" said another, inciting a small conversation between the four. Seras looked over at the leader and, out of sheer angst, shoved his arm blade through the man's gut.

The 'gods' looked down at him, smirking slightly as he removed the arm blade by retracting it into his arm.

"HE'LL DO. COME ON, PIRATE, YOU'RE COMING WITH US."

Seras blinked. "What? I am not leaving my ship, scum, now-"

"SHUT UP. YOU WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN IN A DEATH MATCH. GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN."

With that, Seras appeared in a strange place. At first, his thermal sensors overloaded with information, but his processor quickly sorted it out as fire and zeroed the reading to null. He could still see the fire, but he would not need to know how hot it was. Unless it was dangerously hot (not likely) his sensors would not pick up the fire.

Now that he was more in tune, Seras scanned the immediate area. He seemed to be in a large human facility, currently in an open area of some sort. From what he knew of them, this was a learning area, where they sent their young to... gain knowledge of some sort. Of course, that was before the large transportation unit crashed into it. Apparently human engineering still allowed for failure. Such useless creatures... His thermal scanner picked up more heat signatures, but a pause allowed him to realize that the readings were regularly coming alive and dying, coming alive and dying, in a neverending cycle. Seras thought for a moment. These beings that commanded him here must have something to do with this odd cycle... Odd indeed.

TARGETS ACQUIRED! rang out his computer as specific heat signatures were locked on to. These ones did not repeatedly get snuffed out as the others did. For the moment, a few stood where they were, but a few others were moving. Seras felt energy being drawn into his arm cannon as his energy blade swip'd out. The Space Pirate Commando chittered to himself lowly as he began moving forward, towards the building.

It was time for the hunt to begin...

Thank you Hayabusa for the Sig and Avi.

Alright everyone. Thank you for your time. This is a link to the thread explaining my departure from RPA. Stop by for the read if you have a chance. And catch you all on the flip side

Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Keravnos smirked evilly as the human man bit her neck accepting the bait she had laid. She had followed him as he'd stalked a few plausible victims, small cute looking girls with too small skirts and baggy sweaters mostly. After adjusting her tight blouse and pencil skirt she'd applied a small amount of sparkly pink lip gloss *and did her best to look innocent and lost as she walked into the alley. He'd almost immediately noticed her and made his way toward her.

"Hey you look lost," he'd said talking smoothly, "I know let me show you around."

"Um I-I don't know," she'd said shyly, "I really should be going home...."

"Ah, come on," he'd said trying to sound friendly, "I don't bite sweet heart. Live a little."

"W-well," Keravnos bit her lip an tugged at the bottom of her skirt, "I-I guess it would be.....ok."

"Come on sweet heart," he'd said with a sly grin, "I know a nice little place that's just to die for."

Keravnos gave a "frightened" cry as the man roughly tore at her blouse and pulled on her skirt. Humans were so easy to rile up. Just when she was about to reveal herself and destroy the man for his soul Keravnos felt herself pulled away from the scene and brought forth elsewhere. Not an unusual feeling, but an unwelcome one all the same.

Keravnos sighed and crossed her legs under herself before looking up at the gods who surrounded her.

Well well well what have we here? How may I offer my services?

What an oddly complacent reply from a lust demon. No cheeky remarks?

Why? Were you hoping for some? You did interrupt my lunch.*

I think she will be quite entertaining don't you?

I should say so. She's not as cheeky as the others, but she is still full of fire.

I'm also right here. I don't mean to seem rude, but I'm getting bored. Can we please get on to why you've brought me here?

Alright, alright it's time we told you I suppose. You are going to entertain us demon.

A fight!

To the death!

Do have fun ofcourse! Hee hee hee!

Keravnos frowned as she was once again transported away to another place. When she found herself awkwardly jammed between airplane seats and dead/dying bodies Keravnos' frown deepened. Sighing she pulled her legs back extricating herself from the mass of dying people who moaned and flailed about her and gave a massive kick which sent people and chairs flying into the opposite side of the cabin. Great she was stuck in a god damned plane. Some of the chairs had punched through the cabin's shell and allowed her small glimpses of the surrounding area. A high school? Who the fuck creates a battle arena in a high school?

Keravnos rubbed her temples sorely. These gods were starting to get on her nerves already. It was an intriguing game, true, but she wasn't all that excited to be fighting to the death especially if it meant hers. She would rather stay alive thank you very much.

"Well come on then Widow," she said to her chain, "let's go find some poor soul to kill and get this over with. I'm ready to get out of here and take a hot bath."

Forged by Fire!
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Hello Simon." A voice calls over through a speaker in a small solitary white room. "This is our third crisis meeting this week." It calls again. The voice deep, but calming and friendly. It seems generally concerned. "What's going on Simon?"

"..Nothing.." A small child, the age of thirteen comes into view sitting at a blank metal table. A single light shines over him, almost in his eyes, blinding him from his interviewer. The fair skinned child sits there in denim overalls, no shirt, and a white hat that seems to resemble a skull of sorts. His dark curly hair pokes out from the front of his hat.

"Six people in intensive care.." The interviewer speaks again from the shadows surrounding the room. He seems very concerned and not in the least agitated. "That's not nothing Simon." His voice changes tone slightly, pointing out to the child that his actions were actually something compared to the child's previous statement.

"It's not me." Simon states quickly and honestly, almost out of reflex. His words seem to be monotone at this point. He looks up slightly in the general direction of the speaker.

"That's going to be hard to prove." the interviewer's voice goes back to concern as if he is the one that will be trying to convince the others that the kid had nothing to do with injuring the people in intensive care. The deep male voice continues after a small pause. "But if it's not you, who is it?" His voice not turns to intrigue.

Simon shrugs slightly as if he honestly doesn't know. "Somebody else." He puts his head down on the table slightly and the light goes out. The kid sits there still, no concerned about the light going out. He seems used to the darkness as if it is something that happens often. Screams are heard, blood curdling screams. The light flashes and flickers a few times, a dark figure stands behind the child. More screams are heard and the audible sound of blood splattering cuts the screams down. The light flickers again red, covered in blood. Another scream is heard, but is silences again to the sound of blood dropping to the ground and spraying all over the walls.

No more screams sound for a while and the light turns back on, still red from the blood on it. Simon sits in his chair still with his head down on the table. He seems to not be phased by all that happened. The dark figure that once stood behind him is no longer there. The glass window across from him is shattered, showing all the mayhem that took place in the darkness.

'Whoa Simon.... What did you do here?' A new voice sounds, seeming now to come from nowhere. No speakers, no souls, nothing to give sound. 'We have underestimated you Simon.' The voice states again. 'Much more impressive than the others'

The child smirks slightly before the smirk fades and Simon seems to be in pain. He falls back in his chair, grabbing at his head. 'Simon!' The voice calls out to him. 'Simon! What's wrong?!' The voice calls again in hurry. The child still grabs his head and falls out of his chair, rolling around on the ground still seeming to be in pain.'This one had so much promise too...' The voice trails out.

The light goes out once more and a new voice sounds. One mixed with the child's and another, much deeper and darker voice. "Where do you think you are going?" It speaks directly to the voice that was once talking to Simon. "Don't turn your back on me benevolent one." A large pillar of flame bursts from the ground where the child once was, charring and exploding the body.

'And who might you be, mighty warrior..'

"Your worst nightmare." A laugh is heard, a very dark evil voice.

'Another demon. Huh, thought we hit our quota of those today already.'

"Shut up!" The flame bursts from the ground again, showing the figure of a tall, muscular figure bathed in metal armor. In his right hand is a mighty double crescent battle axe and in his left is the heads of all that were killed today. "Now then..." He says after a brief pause, ".. What did you want the kid for?"

...Uh... Well... The voice started out, kind of unsure now what to say to this demon, it was unlike any that had previously encountered. 'There is a great tournament that the kid was expected to compete in'

The demon looks down at the once body of the boy named Simon. He kicks it around with his foot slightly. "It's a shame. He was my favorite physical body to manipulate." He laughs again and looks up to where the voices seem to be coming. "So what of this tournament?"

'.. Guys.. What... What should I do?'
    'Send him. I like this one.'
    'A-Are you sure?'
    'Yeeeess....'
    'Don't talk like that, you're kinda creeping me out.'
    'waka waka waka waka...'
    Darkness put out the flames from the demon and a void was created sucking him into it. 'Enjoy the fight til the death.'
    'AND REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!!!'
    'We didn't even get his name.'
    The voices stopped and the void opened up, landing the demon in a vacant lot that housed a school. He looked over the scene, seeing nothing of a threat. A loud sound of an engine sounded and then a large boom. And explosion. An airplane slammed into the side of the school, killing most on the plane and incinerating the rest. The children screamed, dying slowly from the fire. Those closest to the flames had their flesh blistered and peeled from their bone. Jet fuel sprayed the building encasing it in flames. The screams stopped a brief moment and then started again. Upon closer inspection, it seemed as though the time was rewinding, keeping everything alive and letting them suffering.

The demon laughed as he enjoyed the sight and the screams. "I'm home..." He spoke out and began to walk toward the school. He stopped a moment and his head twitched. "There are more here than just me." He sensed at least two more demons and one other. "Hmm.. Fun. These must be the other 'combatants.'"
    Last edited by Phoenix; 04-08-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Action/Adventure, Horror, Fight/Battle, etc.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eli approached his first mate, snapping his fingers infront of the man's face to get a response. Everything around him was frozen in place; the sea, the gulls, his crew doing their daily duties. . . All but him. The young pirate was on a voyage to discover the fountain of youth, wanting to keep himself just the way he was now. Handsome. They were close to the location of the fabled fountain, with tales of mysticism protecting the island. He wondered if this was the island's doing, but he would have been frozen in place along with his crew so there was no telling what it could be. His feet had suddenly lifted off the ground, and up he went into the clouds, immediately finding himself within a realm of pitch black nothingness. "Eli Rex," a voice called out to him from every direction, with Eli trying to find the body which it belonged to. "We have chosen you to partake in a tournament," the voice echoed, "A fighting tournament."

"A fighting tournament? Why was I chosen for such a thing?," asked an angered Eli, aggrivated by the fact he was pulled away from his target which was so close. "If you are the last man standing, there is no need to find the fountain of youth, for we shall grant you immortality," the voice had informed him. Eli took a breath to say his part but it was already too late. With a sudden flash, Eli heard nothing but horrific cries of pain, catching a whiff of flesh being cooked by raging flames. He was surrounded by it, feeling the intense heat lick at his cheeks as it all suddenly started over as if it had been stuck within a time space.

Eli stood on the roof of a building he could not identify from his point of view, only seeing a large metal object that had somehow collided with it. "I see, this is not my world. Where has that being put me, I wonder. Everything is stuck in time," he thought to himself, walking over to the edge of the roof with no worries of falling through. He could see more of this large metal object, hearing more blood curdling screams coming from within. Eli tightened his bandana, adjusted his pack's straps, and snapped his knuckles. His surroundings looked like hell itself. . . But he knew there was more hell to come, more hell to be unleash. He wasn't happy, but he never passed up a fight, never in his twenty years.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Arjent stood in the center of 12 men, each grinning like idiots while staring at him. Arjent sighed, looking down at the broken Sake bottle in his hand, the liquid splashed down his legs. Each man had a sword drawn, grinning wickedly at Arjent, a wanted man by his own right. Sighing again, he tossed the rest of the broken sake bottle to the side and tossed off his hat, watching as it landed on the edge of the nearby store where he had just left.

“Ya know, I just bought that damn bottle, and was hoping to have some tonight.” Arjent said, almost completely bored. His hands found their way to the hilt of both swords, making them chink some in the dead silence of the air. Each man hesitated and stepped back, before remembering that they had him outnumbered greatly.

“We don’t care, Arjent of the flash. We have you out numbered 12 to 1, so come along and we won’t have to mess you up… to bad.” The lead man said, sneering with a nasty smile, missing at least two teeth that could be seen from the grin. Arjent sighed, cursing his luck for running into these people tonight.

“12 to one? Hardly seems like a fair warm-up… for me.” Arjent said, drawing both blades and looking at each of them in the eyes, bored eyes meeting angry and greedy ones. The man in front, his face now contorted to rage, rushed forward, sword raised above his head to deliver a downwards slash. Arjent blocked with ease and released a charge on his blade, sending the man flying backwards from the current that flared through his body. The man flew back into the wall, smoke trailing of his body as it jerked every now and then.

The other men rushed, each swinging, slashing, and stabbing to score any damage. Arjent lazily jumped out of the way, landing on air above the bewildered men. Drawing his second sword, he brought them down on the men, lighting lashing from his blades as he sunk them into the neck of his victims, lightning searing the wounds shut.

This man seems highly interesting

“Hm? Is someone hiding?” Arjents said, wiping his left blade clean, right one still sparking

We are gods, here to offer you the chance for

“Don’t care, fuck off, and I just want to drink sake in peace.”

But you could win so much more!

“I repeat, Fuck off, I just want to drink sake in peace”

Well, fuck you too buddy, you’re going to fight in a match to the death for a world of riches, and like it damnit!

“I said” Arjent started, before getting whisked off in burst of light, his hat spinning in place as men finally looked outside in interest.

…”Fucking gods” Arjent said, standing in a pile of melting snow, both blades back in their sheath. He looked around where he was warped, and could see a strange large metal dragon half embedded inside a large building made of odd shaped material. He sighed again as other people began to appear, the sounds of screaming echoing from the burning building.

“I just wanted some fucking Sake, is that too much to ask?” He looked to the sky, half remembering that he didn’t have his hat on him.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He'd been minding his own business, wasting his time away on top of his friend's bar. The number of assignments he received had dwindled greatly ever since Destrati stepped in the scene. Who knew a tenacious detective would put even the most notorious black market lords cowering in their villas? It would be most opportune for Wired to kill all of them one by one right now, but Destrati didn't let anybody who he deemed a miscreant escape. Unfortunately for Wired, he fit that category to a t, forcing the redhead to take a backseat for now. It wasn't his choice, really, but with Calrona adamant that he 'retire' for the time being until Destrati was forced out of the scene, Wired had no choice but to keep hiding and wait for the next mission.

Yawning, he glanced at the wall clock. Five minutes to four in the afternoon, and he had done absolutely nothing productive. That's what his friend would say anyway, to which Wired would retort to with, “Breathing is productive.”

Oh indeed it is.

“God, Bill, did you buy another one of those voice changer thing?” he grumbled, turning to his side to face the door. Nobody was there though, and the door's lock was undisturbed.

My name's not Bill, but I am a god.

“Okay what tric-”

Anyway would you like a mission? I'm sure you're extremely bored out of your mind after months of hiding.

“Uh n-”

There'll be killing! Lots of it! Don't you want that?

“Just wait a min-”

Of course you do! Let's get you transported so that we can start soon!

“Wha- whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?”

He hit the floor with a thud, eliciting a groan from him. As if that wasn't enough, gravity started pulling him down. It was only then that he realized the floor sloping down to a what seemed like a bed of sharp blades. Wired wanted to know what it really was but decided that he valued his life more than knowing what was waiting for him below.

Closing his eyes, he felt the air shift around him. It was the normal feeling whenever he teleports from one place to another. What was not the norm was feeling sharp bits of metal poking at his skin. Opening just one eye, he let out a groan.

“Of all the places... why did it have to be the most cramped one!?” he whined, eying the curious looking buttons and meters with disdain. If he deduced correctly, he was in some cockpit in the middle of nowhere.

Romance, Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Marco looked at the luxurious looking mansion, plotting his way in. He had been hiding in the thick trees and shrubs that surrounded the building. He pulled out his blade and licked his sword with a snake like tongue. He could tell there were about three men on each corner and two between those groups. The advantage of being a native of this land, unlike the men guarding the building. "The middle it is." he mumbled and jumped from the tree. Normally, it would kill or maim a man to jump from so high. However, he decreased the gravity on his body, causing him to land light as a feather. He quickly ran to where he knew only two men guarded.

He came upon two men dressed in suites. 'Such a cliche.' he thought. He grabbed one mans neck and hefted him up. As quickly as he lifted him up, he smashed the man into the ground, crushing his throat and snapping his neck. He turned on the other man just as he was drawing a gun. "Nope." Marco said, slicing his hand off above his thumb. He thrust the blade at his head to finish him off.

Suddenly, his surroundings changed. He was surrounded by a group of men. "Who the hell are you guys?"

What's this wretch?

Some kind of mercenary. Seemed a little interesting.

"God dammit!" Marco shouted. "You nimrods interfered with a very good job! I needed the money from that one!"

Cheeky bastard.

We are gods. We have come to bring you to a tournament. A fight where there will be only one survivor.

Marco sensed a large prize for whoever won this.

The winner will be awarded a great... prize.

Marco smiled. "I'm in."

Soon as the words left his mouth, he was transported to a new location. He immediately began to slide down the floor. "Nope." he mumbled. He stabbed his blade into the ground and held onto it. He looked around around. the rooms floor was slanted, leading anything to fall out some windows. he tasted the air and grimaced. Burning flesh. But around that were other smell. Possibly other contenders. "This is interesting."

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast