Rated M for horrific violence, foul-yet-tasteful language, and mild sex if need be.
Madness and horror lurk in the dark corners of the Earth. Unimaginable terrors dwell within the most mundane of locales. The year? 1899. Sherlock Holmes still lives in his apartment on Baker Street, Victoria reigns as queen, and dread permeates the English countryside. The place? Willington-upon-Wye, a small English village whose inhabitants are a superstitious lot. Now that you know all this, there only leaves one question. Why are you here?
The Investigation of Willington-upon-Wye
This is a horror/mystery/thriller with heavy influences of Poe and Lovecraft. You will play as characters investigating the mind-bending going-ons in Willington. You could be a local or a visitor or whomever, you simply must have a reason for being in town.
1. Standard RPA rules have applied before time, they apply now, and they will apply beyond the days of Ragnarok.
2. I dislike misuse of the Queen's English. If you browser doesn't have spell check, then run your post through a word processor first.
3. Have fun. Because your character is most likely going to die. Or worse, completely loose his/her mind. Don't worry, you can make new characters if this happens. It's nothing personal, it's just how cosmic horror works.
4. Your characters can have sex, just don't type anything about members and throbbing and what not. Just type something like "They have sex" or "They totally do it", nothing graphic.
5. It's a horror story. You can curse. Just tastefully.
Mental Disorders: (You can have one if you want, but you're probably going to rack one up in game)
Description: (photograph or text, whichever preferred)
Any questions, feel free to ask. Now, who's first?