Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Thread: Oni-Kaiju Highschool IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yoko simply leaned against the large moss covered tree her thoughts wandering on what she was supposed to accomplish here at this school. The classes were too simply for her, the tutoring she received as a fledgling triumphing the educational system of the academy. The thoughts in her head buzzed like bees, being almost too loud to notice the approach of another. At first it was simply the scent, obviously Ulmar’s with a slight tinge of that ignorant girl. Yoko’s gaze at the night sky barely visible from the foliage around her, shifted as she waited for the first visible sings of Ulmar. ‘I don’t think the girl will be coming’ Yoko thought as she then heard the footsteps. 'It seems he doesn’t want to even bother hiding himself' The thought itself brought a small smile of mild amusement to her angelic looking face.

Closing her eyes and taking in the mixture of scents and sounds around her it was child’s play to realize that Ulmar was not just approaching from behind, but his movements would not just walk into her view. Her sensitive ears catching the small phrase he emitted as he placed himself beside her. ‘A light within the darkness’ is what he said and she was almost certain he knew that she had heard him. A trick perhaps some way of gaining her trust for affection, it was indeed plausible. The moment he placed himself beside her, her brilliant eyes opened. Despite only one being visible due to her eye patch it was still a dazzling color.

Her gaze shifted to the side to examine Ulmar himself, he spoke but his hands remaining in his pockets fidgeting with something unknown. This of course did not put the vampiress at ease, though she did not seem distressed it was simply something to be mindful of. "Nights like these truly help us learn of others, or of ourselves. Don't they Yoko." The notation brought curiosity to the vampire’s eyes, a brow raised before she herself spoke “Of course they can, but why do you say that Ulmar? Perhaps you have found an answer you were searching for…” Yoko said nonchalantly. The way she said it made her seem as if she didn’t care which at the moment in time she didn’t. Her focus was on herself but that didn’t mean she would simply let such a wonderful opportunity pass her by.

Yoko gave Ulmar a fair amount of time to respond mulling over what he had said before interjecting. “Well, I suppose you can always learn of those things. Some people make it especially easy,” She said with a shrug keeping Ulmar in her peripheral vision. This type of behavior was evident that she did not trust him, of course she didn’t mind if he knew that much. In fact if he didn’t, she would actually no longer consider him worth talking to.

Something small skittered across the moss covered ground, a squirrel perhaps. It stopped at looked at the duo as if he wanted to pass them but couldn’t almost like they were in the way of its nesting place. Yoko simply glanced at the creature un-amused by it, and the animal froze as if scared in place. Shaking her head she averted her gaze from the small being, ignoring it. The creature then took the opportunity to run scurrying away. Yoko never said anything about the small encounter but she did think about it ‘Does no one know the balance between instincts and your own mind…’
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once the splash fight ended Brianna got out of the water and laid near the pool in the sun. She closed her eyes and listened to the water fall. She stood up and grabbed her clothes “See you guys later I’m going for a run” She walked into the forest towards the campus and turned into her wolf. She ran into the forest she ran east dodging trees and logs. She stopped once she was out of breath and laid down under a tree.

She stood up and walked toward campus she wanted to see Nathan. She spent almost all day with werewolves and thought she needed to even it out. Just before she got to campus she turned back into her human form and put on her clothes. She made her way to the vampire dorms thining he might be there but she ept her distance. She wasn't sure if it would be ok to just walk in or not.
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Darou stood and listened to the girls sorrow statement that almost brought a tear to Darou's eyes. From the sound of it she was sorry and wanted Cad to forgive her. She now understood cad and wanted to straightened things up a bit. Darou knew how she was feeling. The feeling inside him was filled with guilt and he did not enjoy it at all. "Don't worry, all will be fine." He told her as he took her hand and and pointed towards the oppisite direction of where she came from.

"His that way,and I will see to it that you get to talk to him." He assured her and began walking in the direction. Eventually the feeling brgan getting stronger as the memory of the event began flashing back and forth in his mind. He began going faster and faster, still holding onto Anne's dear hand. He kept getting faster and his eyes changed color and fur began to grow. By the next 5 mins. he Anne was riding a wolf.

His bod itched and some pain was felt brcause he wasnt used to the shifting. Anne could fly but at the speed they were going he wasn't sure if she could keep up. They came out of the north forest/oasis grounds and started into the campus. Darou sniffing the ground as he went. Not many people where out for some reason but the ones that were had their eyes on the beauty and the beast. He charged right through and into the southern forest area.

Darou dodged trees and stumps untill the sent became closer and closer. Cad was sitting on a stump. He had a thinking face on and appeared to be busy processing what happened. As this view came into Darou's eyes his feekling began fading away and so did his beast form. He returnef to his human form still holding her hand. His closr was a bit torn but it was still good enough to be called clothing. He waljed over to cad and released her hand.
    "You okay,Cad? And you Anne?" He askef them as he prepared to leave if necessary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anne had never been that close to a Wolf before, That close that they weren't trying to kill each other. As she rode the changed Darou out the northern forest. She realized that there was nothing wrong with interaction and friendship between their races, That there was nothing wrong with living and getting along with them properly. It was all very possible, But why did they even have a war? She didn't know. Anne then figured that Yoko knew. It was something she wanted to know about. what was that start of all this damn feud and why has it been waging for so long?

As Anne and Darou entered the southern forest. She could see a silhouette of a person sitting down on a tree stump. Anne's heart began to race. She wasn't one to just swallow her pride like that but she knew that doing the right thing was the right thing to do. She began to walk slower as she and Darou reached the silhouette, who seemed to be Cad, sitting on a tree stump. She sighed as they neared and she began to think about what to say to him. Anne knew she was wrong and what she did. She probably hurt Cad a lot, coming from someone who he barely knew.

"You okay,Cad? And you Anne?"

Anne nodded at Darou. She didn't want him to leave just yet. Maybe until She had started or was ready to start a conversation with Cad. Right now she was still very hesitant. She was like any other creature, it was hard to say sorry. she sighed as she didn't know where to start. She stood there in front of Cad fiddling her fingers. She couldn't look him in the eyes. She was ashamed. Her mind then conjured up some words and her mouth began saying it out loud.
    "Cad, i'm sorry. I just... I'm Really sorry to hurt you. I know it was hurtful what I said to you. i was driven by emotion and the possible loss of the things I cherish most. I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm Sorry." She said facing him. Her golden eyes staring at him. she was dead serious. Her write hair shining in the moon light. She awaited for Cad's answer

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Cad was walking in the southern forest, trying to find a place to be on his own. He wasn't upset with Anne, but he did need some time alone to sort out the thoughts in his head. As soon as he had escaped from other students, it felt as though a massive weight had been taken off of his shoulders. Taking a deep breath and letting it out, Cad took a seat on a stump.

Alright, let's work this out. Admit it, Cad. You were a bit rash out there with your stunt, but to be honest, nothing really THAT bad happened. The headmaster most certainly would not expell any of us for that, if he even finds out about it at all. You were defending two people from unjust persecution. You're alright, Cad. Anne was probably surprised because she formed an image of you based upon how kind you were last night. The problem is, something like this cannot be handled through time.

Cad put his face in his hands and rubbed his eyes. If Anne was a close friend of mine, this wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, I've only known her for a day, so, I have to handle this on my own. Looks like an awkward conversation with Anne is imminent. He moved his neck to the side, cracking it. As he did so, he turned as he heard a wolf approaching. Looks like it is even more imminent that I thought.

As Darou, who was the wolf, changed back into his human form, Cad nodded at him. "I'm fine, thanks." He looked back at his feet, and he rested his elbows on his knees, knotting his fingers together and turning slightly red as Anne approached

"Cad, i'm sorry. I just... I'm Really sorry to hurt you. I know it was hurtful what I said to you. I was driven by emotion and the possible loss of the things I cherish most. I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm Sorry."

Cad continued to stare at the ground as she finished speaking, then he wiped his face, sniffing to make it seem as though he was shedding tears. Then he lifted his head to look at her and smiled warmly. "No problem, Anne. I'm alright. It was a sticky situation, so it was totally understandable."
    Last edited by TheDoctor; 06-16-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415