Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oni-Kaiju Highschool IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Darou hugged his dad as he prepeared to leave to the new life that awaited him. His 35-year old dad shed tears as I waved from the top of the neighborhood hill and began dissapearing from his father's sight. He walked down the street thinking about what sort of things he would learn in a real school. It had been quite sometime since Darou has been inside a real academic school building, and now he was going to live in one. This was a new chapter in Darou's life. He would have to get acustomed to the students, eat the diffrent types of food from the cafeteria, and learn to control his wolf form a little bit more.

The taller-the-average teen began to see the school building from a distance. To him the school looked like a building from the old times and almost like a castle. Darou found himself liking the setting of the place, because it had a certain aura around it that he found interesting. As he walked towards the magneficent gate he noticed students who had pale skin and fangs. This creature was new to the were-wolf boy. He belived the school to be a were-wolf highschool. This made him a little nervous,a feeling he had not felt in a long time,and he didn't like it.

He began entering the campus as he noticed a man greeting the students. Darou slowly made his way to the wise-looking man. The man looked at him with amazement and informed the tall boy that he was quite tall for a first year student. Darou then smiled and changed the subject to dorm rooms."Umm where are the...umm Wolf-were..." He stuttered not knowing what to call himself."The were-wolf dorms are in that direction mister-" The man said hopeing He would finnish his sentence."Darou Benose, and thank you for showing me the way." He left with a bow and never figured out that the man was the headmaster of the school.

The tall boy walked across the grounds of the front of the school,attracting attention for his size. As he walked towards the dorm he located the athletic facilities the school had to offer. This was his main focus in the school. He walked,avoiding most people, he looked to see if anyone was in need of assistance for he enjoyed helping others, but everything seemed perfectly fine. He pushed his thin glasses up closer to his eyes as he read the room number."134" He entered the dorm hall and searched for his room.

Darou was carrying a gym bag full of spare sport clothing such as shorts,tee-shirts, and confy white socks,and a navy blue back pack that held some binders and some of his clothing for the school semester. At the time he wore a black polo-type shirt that had the feel of a tee-shirt with its long sleeves rolled up to his elbow's lenght. His pants were cargo-style jeans and were quite baggy on his skinny figure. He came across the room he was in search of and opened the door showing that someone has already moved in. He placed his bags on a vacant bed and unpacked all his clothing.

After packing he decided to head to campus wich was now full of light since the sun had set down. He looked around and watched the various people scattered around walking with others. As he strolled around the grounds, he overheard a couple of students mentioning a pure-blood vampire that had appeared a little ealier before Darou had arrived. It seems she was almost like a princess but not the type with crowns and thrones. He walked in search of intertainment and hoped to meet some new characters for his life,as he ignored those who stared at his tallness in the grassfilled grounds of Oni-Kaiju high school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The night was perfect in ways that Anne could not describe. The moonlight was stunning as she just sat there observing everyone that passed her by. She didn't really make an effort to get noticed she just wanted to observe the faces of who where going to be her classmates. She was uneasy at the thought of being in a school. She was alone for of her says especially when she got turned.

"Hey there." "Quite the campus, huh?"

She could remember the lone nights she had in the towns and the killings she made just to survive. She leaned on the bench. She looked up at the stars and lifted her dainty little hands up to the night sky. She tried to reach for the moon in an attempt to just relax. She then turned to the young man that sat under the shade of the tree. She smiled at him.

"It is very beautiful." She said looking at the boy. He had brown hair and was dressed in the simplest of clothes. She then looked down on her own attire. It was how expressed herself.

The wind blew passed them as the night darkened. Anne was unsure of what this creature was but she didn't want to ask for it might be rude and she might ruin her chance of having a friend. He seemed simple and friendly enough to approach a girl sitting on a bench who he had no idea what race and smile at her. He seemed cute, like a harmless human but she knew that looks could be deceiving. She smiled at him unsure of what to actually ask him and then her question suddenly popped out of her mouth.

"so what are you in for?" She said. she was shocked at what she asked. She thought that it was non of her business to know but it just popped on out of there. She then tried to cover up her question. "What do you think of the school so far? I myself haven't done much exploring." She covered up her previous embarrassing question. she hoped that he did not get offended by it.

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"so what are you in for?"

As soon as the question left her lips, Cad mentally laughed to himself. Well, nothing wrong with being frank with me! He looked into her joyful golden eyes, knowing that she meant no harm and showing his teeth in a relaxed smile after she tried to cover up the question.

With a chuckle, he joked with her a bit. "So many questions, I don't know which one to answer first!" He comforted her with a smile to assure her that he was only joking, and then turned to look at the moon. "You can kind of call me a transfer student. While this campus is meant to be shared among vampires and werewolves, I am neither." Looking back at her, he said "Have you ever heard of an Undine?"

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yoko noticed the boy who waved at her minutes ago giving him a slight nod. As if to prove she noticed the boy, he soon exited but something was off about him. Through the smell of chlorine was the hint of ocean breeze something like salt mixed with sea life. She had once lived near and ocean at one point during her life. This was a familiar scent, the bracers on his arms meant he was definitely not a werewolf as to what this boy was Yoko was not sure. Of course she was also unconcerned since he left soon after entering.

Once more the pool was peaceful and calm on the edge she sat in truth she looked as if he was leaning up against the wall sitting on something observing the entrance as well as looking at the view of the night sky; despite being in a deep end. Yoko had actually created a ledge out of ice which she maintained making sure it did not break off or melt. The pool did not have lights over head but the water seemed to glow faintly from the dim lights beneath the waters surface. In the light Yoko looked almost mystic in a way entrancing as she often did.

Seeing as how no one else had entered the pool and she doubted few others would Yoko talked to herself thinking out loud. “What am I supposed to do here father? Do you want me to ruin this mans plans? Or should I follow my own path leading in the way I choose?” Such philosophical questions for a young pureblood. This was after all her chance. Yoko swirled her finger on the surface of the water watching as if froze into a thin layer of ice breaking off in different directions as her touch was removed. “I hope I find my answers here…” She said pushing back from the ledge and letting her body float in the water. The pureblood gazed at the stars for a few moments before closing her eyes simply thinking, and relaxing. No longer would she had to deal with specialized training.
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In her many stays in towns Anne has over heard conversations about different creatures that people fear. Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts, Witches but whenever she hears of Undines it was often referred to as the life bringing spirits especially since it is they who direct the flow of the life giving element. Most of the people around the last town she had been to say that the Undines were beautiful creatures that didn't have a soul but Anne never knew the truth since she had never met an Undine before now.

Anne got the idea that he was an Undine just because he asked if she knew about them.
    "I've heard stories from people of how Undines would guide the flow of water around the earth and how there were different kinds of Undines depending on which body of water they ruled over." She said. It was weird for a creature to read about other creatures but that was what Anne did. She had come across elementals in books about creatures that surround the humans. "Most books say that Undines were not visible to normal vision." She said looking at the brown haired man. His eyes were blue and seemed to glow and glisten. She then smiled at him. "So I bet you are an Undine." She said looking due north.

She them imagined the small waterfalls that were said to be due north of the school. She read that Undines loved water so very much. She then smiled at him. "You are quite unique now aren't you?"

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:

Through the earth and going back and forth it
    Science Fiction, Horror/Suspense
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not long had passed since Ulmar had begun his exploration of the high school campus, it seemed as though as night time fell the school slowly became far more lively. Students had begun to roam the landscape, already mingling and interacting between each other as what seemed to be the development of friendships. Despite the light atmosphere of the school Ulmar kept to himself as he continued to traverse the sport fields that lay on the west side of his dormitory. Considering the the powers of the students and their uncanny strength and speed, it was reasonable as to why the school would hold so many forms of relieving physical stress. As a werewolf he was drawn mostly towards the track fields and their large area that they covered. Most of the other sports did little to interest him as they mostly required team work and labor with other people. Of course that didn't mean he wouldn't attempt them if it came down to them.

As he continued to walk past the fields he caught site of a few students who had already started to converse between each other. A dark hair colored girl seemed to have already become acquainted with the, happy-go-lucky boy he had seen in the beginning of his new adventure. He took note of a rather small and timid girl who seemed to be traversing the grounds alone. And lastly was the arrival of another male who was taller than himself by a few inches, by a quick smell of the air Ulmar quickly noted that the boy was a werewolf. "One must know who surrounds him." he said to himself as he paced towards the gymnasium of the school grounds. The building itself was massive, not as much as the main building, but large in it's own perspective. In his own home town everything was rather small, the sudden change did not necessarily take him by surprise, but it would take some time to fully get accustomed to it.

Slowly opening the door of the gym he took in his surroundings. As big as it was on the outside the inside also held the same feeling to it. An in door basketball court with bleachers and everything you would expect from a high class school was in here. Signs of locker rooms, bathrooms, and even a swimming pool marked the walls of the gym directing people where to go in hopes that they wouldn't get lost. His feet echoed across the wooden floors of the court as he made his way to the entrance for the pool. His hand stopping at the door handle as he listened to the movement of water on the other side. "Someone as it seems had already gotten comfortable enough to begin a good exercise within the pool." he thought to himself as he slowly opened the doors.

Making his way into the view of the entire swimming pool, he examined it's large area. The lone figure of a woman swimming across the surface did not disrupt him as he continued to take in the gym as a whole. The pool seemed to take up almost half of the area within the building, and to no surprise it was decorated with both sports equipment and expensive decorations to make the entire area shine. Knowing full well that the being within the water would have easily noted his presence he decided to speak "You know, it's not every day when you come across such an exquisite place like this." his voice lingering softly as he paced around the pool. "And then once you come to this place you come across a rather interesting person who seems already at peace with the place." He came to a stop in front of where she was slowly drifting towards and kept his face turned towards the moon that had already come into a high place. His face kept it's gaze from her body in hopes that it would bring her at least some partial comfort. Although he would say that he had taken a good look at her when he first came in, her silver like hair that glowed with the moon light was something that had personally caught his attention.

He remembered the young looking girl, she had been the one that had traveled in luxury with her father. From the different colored eyes and her smell he taken note that she was of Vampire blood. To what extent he was unsure of, but that was something that could easily be figured out, after all something like that was hard to hide. "So what brought you to pool on such a beautiful night?" he said as he peaked subtly behind him, his face not holding false smiles, or over exaggerated emotions. But simple honesty in the question. All in all he was rather curious at the girl who seemed to have distanced herself as everyone else was walking around the school interacting with others. In some rather small way, she reminded him of himself. With the peaceful looking face she had when he first came in, he had concluded that she was in deep personal thought. Relaxing, after all, was the best way to let your mind flow

With a slight sniff he took note of another smell that had left the room not too long ago, but simply dismissed it as another student.
    Last edited by Public_Hazard; 04-26-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Romance, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After wandering around the school a bit, Rhynx decided to go explore the areas around the school. There was a somewhat eerie but beautiful forest to the South of the school and she really wanted to check it out. She walked down across the lawn and into the absolutely gorgeous, green forest. The trees looked as if they stretched to the sky and the mossy ground was soft to walk on. Rhynx walked around the forest a bit and then sat on the moss. She took out a small notebook from her pocket and began to write about what she was seeing.

"Dear my future self, in a very long time from now I would still enjoy remembering this forest. The forest to the South of Oni-Kaiju Highschool, there is an absolutely gorgeous forest. Everything is green and covered in moss. The trees look as if they could re-" Her writing was halted by a group of tall werewolves snatching away her notebook. "Oh? What are you writing little girl? You aren't seriously a highschool student are you?" One of them said in a mocking tone. "H-hey give that b-back." She pleaded with watery eyes. "Oh, is the little pup going to cry?" Another one said in a mocking tone.

Rhynx was extremely short compared to them so it was easy for the tall werewolves to keep it away from her. The mocked her by throwing it back and forth and holding it just above her head. Tears of frustration began streaming down Rhynx's face. She wished she was taller because, at her current height, she couldn't do anything. On the inside, she hoped for someone to help her, but she was positive that nobody would. They were in the middle of the woods. Also, she wouldn't want someone to go through the trouble of helping her. She had no friends that would care to.

^^ :3 New Siggy ^^

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

He smiled at that.

"Oh gosh, you flatter me." he said, smiling and clutching his heart, then tucking his hands in his pockets. "Right you are, I am an Undine, a water spirit. May I have the honor of knowing what brings you here?"

The girl was quite pretty, he noticed, and she had a very pretty smile. Something about the girl fascinated him, something different about her personality. Her friendly, playful attitude made him somewhat warm inside, and he knew that he had made his first friend on the campus. Suddenly, the school seemed a lot more accepting.

"And may I also have the honor of knowing your name?"

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anne smiled at him. He was quite the friend water spirit. But as the books that she has read say: water spirits are very friend creatures.

"that honor is all mine kind sir." She giggled as she leaned forward to get a better look at the young man. The cool night breeze swept across the campus as most of the students headed out to explore the campus and it's surrounding landscapes. She understood that people wanted to get a good look at what and where they were before settling down.

"I am Anne Hanz." she said to the Undine that she was faced with. Despite his element he seemed warm and welcoming. Were all elementals as such? she smiled as the figured that this guy was her first friend on campus. She got up form the bench and sat facing him on the soft green grass.

She then layed down on the soft grass and looked at the stars. She was a bit hesitant to tell him what she was. Especially since vampires were known to people as blood-suckers. Her white hair spread across the grass and she looked up at the beautiful night sky. She thought it would be unfair to not tell him what she was. She didn't need to ask him if he knew about vampires since it would be very obvious that almost everyone and creatures knew that a vampire was. She closed her eyes. While laying down on the grass she said, "I'm a Vampire."

Contest entries:

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Darou,looking for a gym,kept walking around the campus,since he left his map at his dorm room. He continued walking,ignoring those who saw him for his height. He eventually made it to the cafeteria,but he was not hungry for he ate a big meal prepred by his sad father before leaving home. He then wondered into the main building but realizaed the gym was completely separate from the school building."This is quite a situation i'm in" He chuckled as he walk around the edges of the gate.

He eventually made it to the south side of the school grounds. It was greener than the grass in front of the school. He could notice this due to his wolf sight at night even when his in human form. The forest scenary reminded him of his first encounter with a wolf. The scene repated and repeated and Darou did not know of what to think of it.Should he be mad or happy,sad or comedic he was confused at his past and wished not to think about it. The place was beutiful so he focused on the beauty of the place instead.

The tall boy was now dodging branches as he headed deeper into the forest. He wanted to look for the gym but the scenary brought out his wolf instincs, so he kept on going. There he notice a little girl who seemed to be crying. He looked in front of her and saw a group of students he believed were werewolfs. He observed as they waved a little notebook in front of the little girl. The girl was smaller and had the face of an innocent shy 11-year-old. The other students were bigger than her by a landslide and could easily manipulate the girl.

"H-hey give that b-back." The little girl pleaded with watery eyes. Then that's when Darou figured it out.They were bullying her. He quickly jumped the bush he was hiding behind and stood right in between the girl and the bullies."Give it back, or I'll make you give it back." He stood at least a feet taller than they and looked like a skinny giant to the little girl. The bullies quickly gave it up in fear of Darou's height and scattered away pretending they were not afraid of him. Darou picked up the small notebook and turned to the cute little girl,kneeling down to her size and handing it to her.

"Here..I believe this is yours" He said with a smile then added,"With your height you can be a very easy target to pick on,but I would never do that to you.If you ever need protection again, I could always be there for you okay?" He stood up,pushing his glasses back and looking at the liitle female tiliting his head down."Umm by the way,my name is Darou..do you happen to know where the Gym is?" he said blushing a little and looking a little unheroic.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast