Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oni-Kaiju Highschool IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In the next moment it was like Rhynx's secret prayers were answered. An extremely tall boy came out of nowhere and chased the tall werewolves away. They dropped her notebook and ran. Then, the boy picked it up and gently handed it to her. "Here..I believe this is yours" He said. The boy smiled,"With your height you can be a very easy target to pick on, but I would never do that to you. If you ever need protection again, I could always be there for you okay?" He seemed very kind.

The boy stood back up, but remained looking at her,"Umm by the way,my name is Darou..do you happen to know where the Gym is?" He asked with a slight blush. Rhynx looked up at the tall boy named Darou. She wiped her eyes and smiled a bit. "T-thank you for helping me Darou. Umm, my name is Rhynx." She blushed a little and looked back down at her feet. "Yes, I do know where the gym is. I was there earlier. I can show you..." She turned towards the exit of the forest and walked across the campus. Eventually, they reached the gym. "Thank you again." Rhynx said shyly.
    Last edited by Aki; 04-26-2012 at 03:41 AM.

^^ :3 New Siggy ^^

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

From the way that Anne had said it and from the pause that came before she told him what she was, Cad knew that she seemed almost ashamed of it. Even thinking of it seemed to make her feel a bit depressed, or at least, that is what Cad was able to get from it. The least that he could do was to take her mind away from it, lighten the mood. Just because she asked me about my race doesn't mean I should've asked her about hers. Think next time Cadmus. That was stupid. He moved from where he was leaning against a tree and sat down on the grass next to her, crossing his legs and plucking at a blade of grass idley.

"A vampire? Imagine that." she opened her eyes and gave him a sideways glance from where she lay, confused. He was staring away from her, and said with light sarcasm. "I never thought that I would meet a vampire here. I mean, its not like this place is meant to be shared among vampires and werewolves. How could a vampire possibly be HERE, of all places??" He then looked at her, grinning. "Look, we are in a school with plenty of vampires and plenty of werewolves," he added, referring to himself to lighten it up, "plus a couple of water pixies. You don't need to be afraid to tell me who you are, Anne. No one here is going to judge you. Or at least, I'm not."

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Darou watched as the girl wiped her tiny tears and then introduce herself,"Umm, my name is Rhynx." He smiled at the response then teh girl named rhinx added,Yes, I do know where the gym is. I was there earlier. I can show you..." Darou nooded and said,"Please lead the way,Rhinx." He followed the little girl through the twisting forest and to the campus area. He looked around for people were noticing how a tiny girl guided a very tall boy somewhere.

Darou blushed a little at the idea. He noticed the gang from before staring at darou and rhinx as they continued walking. They eventually made it to the massive gym."I guess its basketball time" He thought to himself as he saw the orange balls laying on the floor under a hoop. Then the little girl turned to him and said,"Thank you again." Darou smiled for he could tell, this girl seemed very shy. Darou then stated,"Any time, Miss Rhinx." He enjoyed saying her name,for it had a certain ring to it that made it seem kinda pretty. The he added,"Maybe we could hang out some time,okay?"

He smiled and patted her head but not like a little kid but in a gentle manner with respect to the little female. Then before Darou left,heturned around and asked her something that has passed through his mind,"by the way...what were you doing in the woods by yourself? Don't you think that was kinda dangerous?" He looked at her with curiosity in his eyes and waited for her answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anne smiled as she kept her head on the soft grass. How did he understand so much? her thoughts then lingered to several conversations that she has over heard in the past about Vampires and how blood thirsty they were How the Vampires killed people for their blood, which is true, but It was their way of life. I mean, Anne, Never judged the way that people kill cows and chickens and pigs for their food. She just hated it. I mean Humans did the same thing killing off animals for life why couldn't vampires do it. That was he only stand and she convinced herself that it was a Pretty good stand.

"Judgement should never be passed down to something you are unfamiliar with." She said. "Don't get me wrong being a Vampire ... I love it What I hate is that the people around me judge me." She sat up in a slight rage. It was obvious that she didn't like talking about that topic but it was nice that she could share her thoughts and insights with someone who she was sure would not judge her. "I mean, A way of living! It's different form each others You cannot simple expect someone a different creature to live the way humans do! That is just absurd!" You could actually see how upset she was and how much she defended her race. "Drinking blood for Vampires is just like Eating meat for humans, we both kill to live right." She shook her head. "I just don't get it." She sighed.

As the stars twinkled in the sky and as she let out her feelings to this young boy she they pondered on the fact that she doesn't even know his name. She blushed a bit at how much she has shared to him without even knowing his name. She then asked.
    "I'm Sorry, but I didn't get you name." She said a little embarrassed but it was nice just talking to him. She didn't know his name but she was happy that he just listened to her.

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Silence surrounded Yoko as she drifted over the waters surface; thoughts seemed to bounce around in her brain, never ending. This was the life she led, when you are never meant to experience death you have all the time in the world to think; making your heart grow distant and cold as you realize small truths in the world. However Yoko’s pondering was interrupted when she heard the soft creek and heavy groan of the large door to the pool being opened. Almost instantly her eyes opened; this was due to the years of training forced upon her to hone her reflexes.

The pureblood was alert as the male entered; duel colored eyes seemed almost fluorescent for a second as they adjusted to the moon’s rays. As most vampires she could see quite well in the dark; the figure that let themselves in was a male. Whose eyes were striking, they were a brilliant lustrous golden color, while his hair seemed of similar hue to Yoko’s. It was obvious even from the distance between them that he was quite a few inches taller then her. She did not seem surprised by his appearance however, but rather just weary of what he was doing; simply by the scent that entered the room she could tell he was a werewolf.

His attire did not suit well for swimming so Yoko assumed he was simply getting a grasp on the layout of the grounds. It was then that he spoke "You know, it's not every day when you come across such an exquisite place like this," his voice lingering softly as he paced around the pool. Yoko opened her mouth to respond but just as the words were about to escape her lips the werewolf spoke once more as Yoko continued to drift towards the edge of the pool. "And then once you come to this place you come across a rather interesting person who seems already at peace with the place." It was then that he stopped right where she was about to situate herself, however unconcerned Yoko continued to float towards the edge.

For a second silence was brought over the place as Yoko repositioned herself; her arms laid out against the edge of the pool holding her body up. She could have easily used her powers to prop herself up but to display them so unnecessarily in front of a werewolf was rather dimwitted. “This place is exquisite I will give it that, but I have a long time to visit many other exquisite places.” Yoko looked up towards the stars keeping the wolf in her field of vision before continuing with her response “Just the same you can find peace anywhere that is calm and even then you can find a calm demeanor intermixed within chaos.” Her response was rather twisted, though some sense was found in it. Yoko thought about his words ‘Interesting hmmm I wonder if he has ever even seen a vampire let alone a pureblood…’ she thought to herself as one of her hands reached up and combed through her wet hair; water droplets dripping off and hitting the concrete that surrounded the pool.

After her response was given the male looked back towards Yoko his own facial expressions seeming simple much like her own; not hiding anything or sugar coating their own enjoyment. It was then that be spoke once more "So what brought you to pool on such a beautiful night?” That was a deep and dangerous question. Yoko thought back to the conversation she held with her father in the car about others getting too close trying to gain her information, he was mildly paranoid but it was always a possibility.

She sighed softly as it was a lot to explain but for the time being she would make her answer fairly simple. “If you must know wolf, I figured this would be a good place to think,” despite what she said her voice was calm, almost gentle in a strange way; not angered or disturbed by his question. It was then that she pulled herself out of the pool, water cascading down her seemingly flawless body as gravity pulled it down towards the cement. “I have much to debate about, things involving my own purpose and the path I will take here. This place seemed calming and I figured most students would be too busy socializing to visit the pool so soon.” The answer was the truth and nothing more, though it held much detail about her own thoughts; it left much to be desired. “How about you? Why are you not trying to find a pack of friends? In my heritage its normal to distance yourself, are you a lone wolf so to speak?” Her voice echoed through the room as she spoke softly, expression unchanging though her eyes shown curiosity.
    Last edited by AlikaKamashi; 04-26-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Cad listened closely to her as she spoke her mind, clear as day. He was amazed that the burning ember that was Anne's personality had just exploded into a firey inferno. Her personality had just shifted from a kind, cute girl to a woman with purpose behind every single word that she uttered. Although Cad didn't show it, it was a surprising transformation indeed. It didn't make her seem like any less of the lass that he had met before, but it was certainly unexpected. As she spoke her points, he nodded occasionally to let her know that he was indeed listening to her.

As she finished with a sigh, she blushed prettily and said "I'm Sorry, but I didn't get your name." He knew that she had returned back to the burning ember, retreated back behind the walls of her emotions after her great conquest. In response, Cad smiled at her.

"Nay, you have no need to apologize. You are right to be upset with this situation. People have no right to judge you for what you are. It would be like people judging me for turning into water every time that I take this off." he tapped his bracer. "And they do! They think I'm a freak!" He smiled, showing that he wasn't agitated by that. "Nay, Anne, I shall not accept your unjust apology. Now, enough of this talk, we cannot live our lives in sorrow and regret." He spread his arms and pretended to bow to her while still sitting down. "Cadmus Perry, at your service, lass. You can call me Cad. I only let my closest friends call me that, so don't wear it out." he winked at her playfully. "I hear that there is a rather fine water hole to the north of the campus, and I feel the undying urge to swim in it. May I have the honor of your presence on this great venture?" He stood up, holding his hand to her to help her up and smiling down at her.

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Cad Perry." She said taking his hand guiding her up on her feet."Perry." She said as she stood she came face to face with the Undine. She smiled in front of him. She felt good that someone shared her ideals with her. She felt good. It felt good to have someone to call as a friend. She was pleased with him and very much liked his company.

"I would love to go with you" She smiled at him as she started to distance herself. But then she looked at her outfit. It was not for swimming nor hiking. She was wearing her Plaid dress with some killer shin high boots and some lace gloves. Her purse didn't hold a swim suit as well. She then blushed as she thought of it. "Apparently I am not in proper attire to swim." She said to him. It was kind of embarrassing to tell an Undine something like that. She didn't want to make him wait for her. But really did want to go with him. She looked at him with a slight smile. She was trying to not offend the water elemental in front of her. "Sorry." she said.

She blushed and then looked down at her stellar boots and tapped them together. she was embarrassed and nervous as to what Perry's reaction was to be. She knew about how powerful certain elementals were and she didn't really want to enrage one right now since He was her first friend this school.

As the night grew darker Anne's hair started to shine a bit as the moonlight hit it. It lit up her dress revealing how much it was not meant for swimming. "Ummm." She said with her head down. "Would you mind if I went back to my dorm and got dress properly first?" She didn't want to make him wait but she didn't want to miss this opportunity to know more about an Undine. So she waited patiently for his reply.

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

Romance, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Maybe we could hang out some time, okay?" Darou asked once they arrived at he gym. Rhynx nodded to answer him. She was glad that she had found someone to be friends with. Before he entered the gym, Darou patted her head and turned to her, "By the way...what were you doing in the woods by yourself? Don't you think that was kinda dangerous?" His eyes were full of curiosity. To that, Rhynx blushed slightly.

"Ummm, I am a werewolf..." She explained. It was still somewhat awkward for her to call herself anything other than a human, though, it had been several years since she was changed. However, she believed that Darou deserved to know. He had rescued her, after all. Remembering that, she pulled out her notebook to finish her journal entry. "-ach the sky. I also happened to encounter an extremely tall boy called Darou. He helped me retrieve this notebook from a group of werewolves. I then showed him to the gym. I would like to call him my first friend, but I'm not sure if he thinks along the same lines. To him, I might just be a small, shy girl instead of a friend. Nonetheless, I hope to remember this day a long time from now."

She finished writing and looked at Darou. Rhynx smiled happily when she thought of having her first friend since the change. As shy as she was, she was glad that now she had someone to talk to. "Well, I must go now. I'll see you later Darou." Rhynx gave the tall boy a small hug and left to make her way to her room. She looked out at the green, mossy forest where they had just come from. The leaves were bright in the moonlight. It was beautiful. Rhynx made it back to her room, only falling down one flight of stairs.
    Last edited by Aki; 04-26-2012 at 09:08 PM.

^^ :3 New Siggy ^^

Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After she was finished with the school Brianna decided to explore the area around the school. She made her way to the north of the school. She saw a few students were already getting acquainted with one another, probably not even knowing what race they were. To her that was not a good idea, what would happen if they found out what race they were, they would probably never speak again.

She froze when she saw the most beautiful water fall Should have brought my bikini She shrugged and dipped her finger tips in the cool water. She took off her shoes and sat on the shore of the pool under the water fall gently swaying her feet back and forth in the water. she laid back in the grass making herself comfortable.
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou

Through the earth and going back and forth it
    Science Fiction, Horror/Suspense
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ulmar carefully listened to the girl as she responded to his statements regarding the place they were in, and his general interest in her,“This place is exquisite I will give it that, but I have a long time to visit many other exquisite places" his mind already come to a conclusion that she held fa rmore experience than her physical form showed her to be. A place as massive like this would certainly bring more interest to someone with a shorter life span. Just the same you can find peace anywhere that is calm and even then you can find a calm demeanor intermixed within chaos.” Her words stuck to him as he pondered over them. "Chaos" the word had caught his attention the most, chaos was apart of everyone's life. However, chaos was something that could almost be completely ignored by an immortal like her, unless if it was a major part of her existence "...a calm demeanor intermixed within the chaos." a calm demeanor was likely a reference to herself that lay within the chaos that was her life, or at least most of it. He was far more curious now.

"So what brought you to pool on such a beautiful night?

“If you must know wolf, I figured this would be a good place to think," her unwavering voice hid the nerve he had knowingly hit perfectly, but at the same time it was genuine and it showed her true feelings. However her diction and choice of words revealed her defensive nature to the question. She slowly extracted herself from the pool, and stood behind Ulmar. Small drips filling the silence as they clinged down her body, and then forced off by gravity itself. She continued shortly after I have much to debate about, things involving my own purpose and the path I will take here. This place seemed calming and I figured moststudents would be too busy socializing to visit the pool so soon." her statement bringing him interest as he let it process, questions rising from details that seemed to be missing.

How about you? Why are you not trying to find a pack of friends? In my heritage its normal to distance yourself, are you a lone wolf so to speak?" he let his mind ponder the questions before answering. It had not caught him by surprise that she in a natural way would also ask himthe very question he had confronted her with.

He turned towards slowly towards her, keeping eye contact as he denied his eyes the ability to wander over her figure. Her eyes were filled with curiosity. "Perhaps a possible crack in her rather stoic demeanor." he thought to himself before he answered her first question. "I am merely roaming the grounds and acquaintingmyselfwith the surroundings." he said truthfully, the fact that he started talking to her was just genuine interest and curiosity, but that was not needed to be voiced. "As for your second question, No, I have not ever really considered myself a lone wolf. One must willingly go solo in order to become that." he was referring to his unwilling choice of being partially abandoned by others and his mother.

"I do not mind the companionship of others, but as of now I do not find it necessary either. After all, we all could use some time alone to ponder over what we need to do in our lives."
    his last sentance specifcally aimed towards her. He hid also the fact that "companionship" mostly meant those that he could gain something from. Playing the role of a false character had become almost second nature to him against those that lacked the keen sense of telling the difference between what was real and what wasn't.

He knew that he would not be able to do that in the presence of the girl, someone who had her experience would surely see through apurposely created mask in an instant. He was able to tell themoment she stepped out of the water who she truly was. Thescent of the chlorine was unable to hide the pureness of her vampireside. Not a single trace of human or any other being wasdetectable from the girl, a "pure blood", the name itself implied danger. Of course that would not stop him. The truth was what would work against her, the truth that lacked details to increase her curiosity, along with purposely poking her with questions and statements that would hit her nerves.

He stepped past her and stood next to the pool, his eyes gazing over the water and moon that reflected off of it. "It is rather interesting how your heritage has taught you to distance yourself from others, and yet here you are. In a place where interaction is a main focus." he had taken into consideration as to why she truly was there alone. She herself had stated that she was unsure of her "path". "Perhaps she is here out of force from her father. A powerful looking man like him almost implied force, if that were the case there must be a general reason as to why he had forced her here. Of course there was the second option that she had willingly wanted to come. In that option, she was simply interested in her own future in the school."

He turned back to her allowing her full view of his form in the moonlight. "Do you not find that interesting as well?" his voice calm but with a hint of taunt purposely laced on it.

Last edited by Public_Hazard; 04-26-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast