Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 8th Sea (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default The 8th Sea (IC)

In this world, there be seven mighty seas. They be bodies of water filled with life. But what if I told ye there was an 8th ocean out there, perhaps under the rest. I have a map, and it leads to just such a place. An unexplored wonderland with limitless plunder and fame. Join me on this adventure on the high seas ye scalliwags! You will be rewarded beyond ye wildest dreams!
    Spoiler: characters 

The year is 1770. In the port city of Newcastle, England. Captain Heimdall has a precise map to what he believes is the 8th sea. He has a boat, but needs a crew. He posts flyers, and many come to aid him. Some try and stop him. Many ship captains plan on stealing his map, or perhaps helping him. Cap'n Scott is among these who are outside his crew. He is on his boat, The Valhalla, waiting for his new recruits.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's amazing how easy it was. Harbors are always a bustling, chaotic place, especially when there is a chance at employment. Cap'n Scott merely walked up the gang plank, went inside, and found the Captain's Quarters. Piracy should really be done at the docks, thought Cap'n Scott, Much cleaner and a hell of a lot simpler. He also saw a barrel of tea on his way in. I'll snatch that as well once I'm done here. I'm a damn fine captain who deserves a damn fine cup of tea, dammit. But where the hell is that map?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wendy had no intention on going out to sea. Well, at least not yet. The days seemed to be flying past her on her searc for a job. But, of course, no one wanted to hire a pirate; pirates didn't get paid much either. Only on rare occasions when the actually found something.

But when the girl saw that she could be of use to a Captain, she rushed off towards the ship and now what was she doing? Hanging hard across the wooden door.

Wendy was angry-- No! Furious! How could they're captain just lock himself into his cabin and forget about the very people he needed to make his ship run like clockwork? Her cheeks burned red as she pushed all her weight onto her left leg as her right became numb.

"Cap'n!" she called with a shrill tone that escaped her lips unexpectedly.

Black eyes focused on the handle expectantly waiting for it to turn. Probably drinking rum, Wendy thought with a roll of her eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cap'n Scott nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the banging at the door. He loudly cleared his throat and said in terribly high-pitched impression of Captain Heimdall, 'Who is it?" He couldn't find the map anywhere. Heimdall must have had it on his person. He leaped to the floor and looked under the door. The boots looked awfully effeminate for Heimdall. Was Heimdall a cross-dresser? he thought, Maybe there's some evidence around here of... oh, right, more pressing matters at hand.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Captain Heimdall walked up the docks. All the glory, all the fame. It will be mine!....I should probably get back to my ship. He had gotten bored of sitting on his ship and started walking around the city. Britain aint that bad, I dont know what those settlers in the new world are so upset about. He walked up the dock looking at the ocean. One day father! Soon I will have what has belonged to our family for years! He took the map out of his pocket. Lets see now, which way should we set sail?

Thanks Hayabusa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wendy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in annoyance. "Your new recruit, Scott." She replied in a harsh tone.

If this was who she was working for, she wanted no part of it. She heard that a Heimdall lad was also recruiting. The pay would be better too, she hoped.

Wendy took her hat off her head and straightened her hair before putting it back on her head hoping to look more presentable when the stupid captain came out.

Fantasy, PD related, Horror, and lots of Romance xD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Merrily strolling through the port, Jane noticed that a ship was in need of recruits. Pulling her hat off of her head to drag a hand through her hair, she stepped onto the ship. The fine wood catching her eye, she sauntered off towards the bow to get a better look. The designs also intruiged her, so she ran her fingers over the pattern

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sheya was walking the streets of britain when she saw the flyers Captain Heimdall put out. She stopped and read over"Finnaly!" Sheya jumped for joy, she couldnt beleive this was happening. Sheya practiced for many years to be just like a pirate, sword fights, guns, throwing nifes, she finnally got the hang of it and now she could join the crew! Sheya was so happy she just re-read the flyer over and over agin. Sheya thought to herself'hmmm i wonder how to impress the captain so he actualy lets me on the ship....' sheya put a hand on her chin thinking of ways of how she could become apart of the crew.

Set by: Unknown

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Heimdall walked along the rads humming to himself. Then he ran into a girl. Sorry about that, I wa not paying attention. Then he saw that she had one of his flyers. Hmmm, I wonder if she was going to join me. I think I will play this. What is that, a flyer of some kind?

Thanks Hayabusa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sheya looked at the man"its ok"Sheya shoke her head. When the man asked her about the flyer she had bright eyes."yes its a flyer asking for a crew for a ship. im thinking of joining it, ive been facinated by these things for years! ive evan trained for a day like this!" Sheya could go on and on about how she fought with swords and shot guns even threw nifes! but she just met this man she didnt think he whould want to know about her training"oh well you probly dont wanna here me babble on and on about my training" Sheya smiled then looked back at the flyer.

Set by: Unknown

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast