Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [R] The Fast and the Furious (OOC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [R] The Fast and the Furious (OOC)

This is not a parody of the movies!!!!!

Welcome to Hollywood!

It was a crisp night in the big city of L.A. The lights all began to turn out in homes all across the cities as people laid down to rest before the long drauling next day dawned. It was relitivly peaceful, except for the low roar of vehicles at the Wal-Mart parking lot. What started out as a small get together of friends and vehicles, to a large get together with over 30 vehicles. They all ranged from pretty low end tuners and old muscle cars, nothing too valuable. The racing was only very mild, block off a road for around an hour, or less depending on when the cops came, and race to the finish for the small buy in price totalling no more than $500! It was all fine and dandy until one day, that day that changed us all, the day that Porsche rolled in...

Spoiler: Information and rules 

Spoiler: Character sheet 
    Last edited by skyline339; 05-06-2012 at 01:17 AM.
    https://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/305/d/6/fire_dragon_signature_by_alakdilion-d31zuqq.jpg

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Psychological, Dark Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Skyline, you need to provide some information about why its rated [R] and what kind of mature content people can expect~

And if you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here and if you post here, you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week!

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Name: Tamika Viktoreeva Holub, Tammy for short.

Discription: Shoulder length strawberry blond hair, her eyes eyes are brown, but they look orange. She wears a purple dress and a blue beret.

Personality: Straight to the point. Shy. Friendly once you get to know her

Day Job: She helps at her best friends garage.

Car:
    Spoiler: Jeep Patriot, blue 

History: She was born in Ukraine, after her father, an air force pilot, got transfered to the US, and her mother who was a Ukrainian diplomat also got transfered to the Ukrainian Embasy in Washington DC when the she was 6 she had grown up in the US. When she was nine Tamika was in a car accident with her mum. They both survived. Her mum went through intensive rehab and went from being wheelchair bound for the rest of her life to being able to walk again. Tamika was slightly luckyer, only getting a few cuts and bruises. But the accident made her mute, she has been unable to talk ever since that day. She talks using some sign language and writing notes. She was protected by her twin sister during school. She has since moved in with a couple of old school mates when she was 18 and worked with them, one of them is her occasional lover.

Anything else you wish to add: She never used to bother with racing, as she had a fear of driving from the memories of her accident, which was, ironically, caused by a street racer trying to escape from the cops. She can drive a car normally but when it comes to races she sits them out but recently she has found she has to race. She is, as far as anyone knows, a lesbian.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like it, interesting character!! Now hopefully more people will decide to join
    https://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/305/d/6/fire_dragon_signature_by_alakdilion-d31zuqq.jpg

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Haha yeah

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm still hoping, I don't want to kill it off before it has a chance to start xD

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

That's what happened to the last one....

Spoiler:  

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Ooooh, a Racing RP.

I've wanted to try one. I tried to start a Tokyo Xtreme Racer (If you know what that is) RP on another forum before, but no one was interested.

Save me a spot, I'll have a CS in the next 3 days or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Done deal, everyone is welcome. But there is only limited spots in the group.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Sweet! Another person!

Spoiler:  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast