Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: r e b e l l i o n |o o c|

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Historical fiction, fantasy, series related, drama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default r e b e l l i o n |o o c|

"The world wasn't always such a terrible place. Long ago - long before you or I were born - the world was a peaceful place, inhabited by a population who understood just how important it is for us all to cooperate. War simply did not exist. This is the world we must strive for today. A world where all are equal and none suffer."

A lie fed to the children of royal families all throughout the continent of Sidhara. Words that each young prince or princess is destined to learn early on in life and are expected to remember for the rest of his or her life. Not just remember but follow through on. These words were quoted directly from none other than the his Excellency, King Tyndareus of Kyrios, the world's greatest superpower in the year 0008ka* shortly after taking command of the Kyrian empire.

The year is 0038ka. Thirty years have passed since Tyndareus ascended the Kyrian throne and is slowly but steadily increasing his empire. He is a ruthless dictator. Villages have burned, thousands enslaved, and any and all that are brave enough to oppose him are eliminated. Strict new laws are imposed daily enforced by none other than four elemental soldiers under the command of Tyndareus' advisor, a man by the name of Zeke whom little is known about at this point in time. These four soldiers are the only ones ever known to control the elements to this degree - the most notable being the elementals of fire and water whom were created not born.

The Kyrian Empire currently controls a large portion of the continent - namely the countries of Chios, Lutz, and Fawland. The countries of S'Vell and Mythos are both former Kyrian territories that have declared indepedence and successfully seceded. (As of 0020ka.) For now anyway. As the Kyrian Empire grows so does Tyndareus' army and he has no intention of ever allowing another uprising in his wake.

As he and his wife, Hermione rule with an iron fist from the Kyrian capital of Gytheum they are able to watch as the world crumbles in peace. But still, even among the terror and fighting there is hope in the countries of Mythos and S'Vell. There the youngest members of the royal families have been watching, waiting for a chance to make a change and the time is coming closer. Rebellion is on the horizon. Will you be a part of it? Or will you simply stand back and watch?

Note* ka is the dating method that will be used in this roleplay. Purely fictional it is equal to a.d. or c.e in modern times.

Spoiler: The world 

Spoiler: Key Figures and Settings 

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Profile Skeleton 

Spoiler: Weather Report! 
    Last edited by Aleris; 05-01-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Magic. Quests. Mad Kings and whispers of revolution. Join Rebellion today!

Spoiler: “You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”  

Imperfectly Impossible
    Hmm...Fantasy with a twinge of maturation. I'll throwdown in the arena too
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Let me know if its all good or not!
    Spoiler: Profile 

© The Imposter

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I'd like to reserve Air elemental please <3

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
    Check out my art thread here! | My Tumblr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Imposter, you've been accepted!
    And I can do that.

Spoiler: “You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”  

Psychological, Dark Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Remember, you can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here and if you post here, you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week!

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

oops. double post.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

✖ Full Name ✖
    Seraphim Fate Savior

✖ Nicknames ✖
    N/A

✖ Birthday ✖
    February 15th, 0019ka

✖ Likes ✖
    Power
    Money
    Chocolate
    Sharp things
    Kimonos (well, not a traditional kimono. She sometimes has the dress portion of it cut into a miniskirt, or the neckline lower. Sleeves are always long though. Sort of like this or this.)
    Food

✖ Dislikes ✖
    Weak things
    Boring things
    People with strong emotions
    Naive people
    Egoistic people
    (She hates a lot of people...)
    Hmm as for items...
    Bright lights
    Humans(they break too easily)

✖ Fears ✖
    Death
    Anything holy
    Getting sick

✖ Information ✖
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Seraphim has lived in the Kyrian palace for as long as she could remember. Always kept in a large room, with a measurable amount of luxuries, yet it felt so empty. She learned of who she was when she could walk and talk; the air element, and that she wasn't exactly human. Seraphim would never age past 30, and would have an almost immortal life. It seemed a little far-fetched to her, since they also told her that her mother died - which was a lie. She just threw her in the palace and left, having fun on her own. Overheard the guards outside talking about it, who were complete imbeciles. Instantly, she grew a deep hatred for her so-called family, and instead, grew an attachment to Zeke, who gave Seraphim her powers and immortal life.

Seraphim was always a competitive person. Since she grew up in the Kyrian kingdom were evil lurks, she was influenced by their ways greatly. And being in a royal palace, she developed a kind of grace; her way of speech and her actions are always smooth, calm, elegant. However, she can be intimidating, and can lose her temper fast if you piss her off.

At the mere age of 5, Seraphim demanded that she would be trained. Why? She wished to be powerful, to surpass everyone, like the king of Kirios. She looked up to him, really; but just didn't like his method of ruling. It wasn't very pretty to burst out in messy wars just for the sake of land. Seraphim much rather use backstabbing. Well anyway, if Seraphim had any free time, she would train. Always. Never did she play with dolls like the other girls her age, or go do her hair and wear nice clothing, and she would never go shopping and giggle when a cute guy walks by. Instead, her hair was always just down, nothing special to it. She played with knives and swords and fight dummies in the place of dolls, and really had no interest in anything else besides becoming powerful.

Now, she's 19 and a hell of a fighter; and her status in the kingdom is proof. She was sent on special missions given by the king himself ever since she beat a major in the army at the age of 15.

✖ Occupation ✖
    Air Elemental; the Kyrian throne's most trusted soldier.

✖ My Skills ✖
    Seraphim is pretty well-rounded, but her intelligence and magic are by far the best. She was mainly trained in using the air element, and she's incredibly observant, learning the nature of humans at a fast pace. If not training, Seraphim would also hit the books, since knowledge is power as well.

✖ Meet the Team ✖
    Kyrian Kingdom

✖ Home, Sweet, Home ✖
    Kirios

© PinkBandit
    Last edited by Echo; 04-23-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted!
    I'll try to have my own profiles up soon.

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yay! Awesome. Can't wait for yours ^u^

Dark, Comedy, Sci-fi, High Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will be making a character sometime in the future. King of S'Vell

((Ava/Sig set by Mystress of Souls!))

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast