Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A State of Panic

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default A State of Panic

this is my first roleplay story on this site but this has been in my head for years and im excited to share it. it takes place in medieval times, and i hope you will enjoy it

The country of Mosia. A proud place of wisdom and intelligence. For years Mosia has remained neutral in the affairs of other countries, but of recent the neighboring country of Phoenis has been fortifying its border. One day they attacked Mosia relentlessly, in an hour the country was in a state of panic. The ruler, King Eroke, was greatly offended by the sudden aggression and forced a counter attack. He signed on a group of well known mercinaries known as the Dragon Council. The leader of which, known as the Golden Dragon, was Erokes son, and they held the attackers back for days. But ultimately, defeat was inevitable, and the capital of Sorn Port was taken. The king was slain and the Dragon Council was slaughtered. None were believed to survive. Only one of the royal bloodline remained and he was a dark, cold person who none wished to rule under any circumstance. The remnents of the Mosian military and the Dragon Council hid away. King Mordicie, the ruler of Phoenis mocked the royal family, the people, and the very land. His soldiers desicrated burial grounds and pillaged villages. The villagers were helpless against the tyrant and his men. One day they attacked a nice industrial city known as clockwork, named so for a giant clock that stood in the center of town. In the village were five youths, whose very existence was of more importance than any of them could have imagined. In a matter of hours their lives in Clockwork was demolished and trampled on. Now it has become a matter of survival for the youths and all other villagers. Now their grand journey has begun.

i require 4 others to participate in this story with me. if you would like to be part of it then message me. below is the character sheet.

Name(can be one name or two, you can also put a nickname):
    Weapon( can be anything that makes sense, even magic):
    Appearance(pictures are allowed):
    History( include age at the end. prefferebly around 17-22, but can be older):
    Metal( A type of metal you would like to represent your char. with. not gold or bronze):
    Parents( were they in the military or farmers or what?):
    Personality:
    Loyalty( would they backstab the group for personal gain?):
    Misc(anything else):

i would like to give as much freedom as possible in creation. if you want to add anything, go right ahead. it is a first come, first serve basis so if you want to join message me before anyone else can. this is my character

Name: Korth
    Weapon: short axe( sometimes dual wield)
    Appearance: dark hair. black sleeveless shirt. long blackish-greenish pants. brown eyes. white skin.
    History: Korth was orphaned at a young age. He lived with his uncle and learned many life skills among the villagers in the small city. He never knew his parents and his uncle seldom talked of them. He often felt remote and lonely. He was given a small axe at the age of 13. His uncle said that it belonged to his father. He is now 19 and furious with the behavior of the soldiers ransacking his village.
    Metal:(will depend on the other players, i will pick last)
    Parents: His father was a general in the Phoenis army before he retired to a small town in Mosia with his brother. He watched the city grow and build the tall tower that would later hold the clock that made the town famous. He met his love in his 4th year living in the village and they married. They had two children, naming the youngest Korth. one day, they left Korth in the care of his uncle and went on a picnic with the oldest son. They never returned, they were found murdered and looted. the murderers were never found.
    Personality: Brash, Reckless, Brave, Not to smart
    Loyalty: He would give his life for a friend but often questions the kind gestures of others due to years of solitude
    Misc.: none

well thats it, if you would like to join the story then message me, remember there are only 4 slots, and try to be creative and unique with your characters

Psychological, Dark Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here and if you post here, you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week!

Post-apocalyptic and Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Character Sheet (Poxellis de Aerx)

Name:
    Poxellis de Aerx, known as "Arx"

Weapon:
    - Master Crafted Steel Longsword

Appearance:
    Arx

History:
    A small farm in the middle of nowhere, picturesque view of the rolling hills of wheat and maize... It was pretty great. Parents taught him the value of hard work, and self reliance. At age 15 both of his parents died of a strange sickness, leaving him to tend to the farm for three more years. Three years was all it took for Poxellis to get bored of farming... He spent many days of travelling he reached Clockwork, and sold off the farm in exchange for a heavy amount of gold.

With this money, he bought his first suit of armour and sword, and in turn started his life as a sell-sword. For five years he carved a niche in the world as a merc, before once eventful night of drinking in the tavern. The soldiers made the mistake of burning the place down, although he had slipped under a sturdy table as the place came down. And when it was all over, he crawled out free from his grave. At age 23, he had his first enemy...

Metal:
    Steeeeel! Or whatever money is minted with :3

Parents:
    Farmers, died some time ago

Personality:
    Typical mercenary attitude, doesn't like having his time wasted since time is money, and money is his God. Most of the time he is quiet and calculating, the rest of the time he is hacking stuff with his sword.

Loyalty:
    His loyalty is to his contract holder, and the only way he would break this is if he were offered double his pay up front...and he was in control of the situation. Or if someone pisses him off (aka burns the tavern he is in...cough...) he'll just stick to wanting to kill that one person.

Misc:
    *makes slashing motions* D<

† I'm a Monster, I'm a Sinner, I'm an Absolute Beginner. † I'm so Deadly and Deceitful. † Just one Fix and then I'm Lethal. † I'm a Rebel, I'm a Reaper, I'm a Twisted Double-Feature. † I'm a Junkie in a Thriller. †

My Threads:
    A World of Strife (OOC)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

thank you for signing up. its a very unique and interesting charatcer. we will ether wait for 3 more players or we could start without them if you ever decide to, but i think it will be funner with more.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Post-apocalyptic and Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whichever, we can start the RP, and add people in as we go.

† I'm a Monster, I'm a Sinner, I'm an Absolute Beginner. † I'm so Deadly and Deceitful. † Just one Fix and then I'm Lethal. † I'm a Rebel, I'm a Reaper, I'm a Twisted Double-Feature. † I'm a Junkie in a Thriller. †

My Threads:
    A World of Strife (OOC)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

ya but i would like to start out with everyone

Thanks Hayabusa

Fantasy, PD related, Horror, and lots of Romance xD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:
    Hazel Albereldoe

Weapon:
    Metal Bow and Arrows

Appearance:
    https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...IIgmeBk7U-HkSy

History
    Coming from a single mother, she was handed off to her grandparents as soon as her mom lost all control on life. She has always been a happy, look-at-the-bright-side of things, and is always planning before doing. She hunted Sundays, Thursdays and Fridays. When her grandfather fell fatally ill, she moved her Grandma out of the area. She never regretted it, until he passed away. She wasn’t able to carry on the bakery. She rarely said anything to anyone, and had almost no friends. Sometimes, townsfolk would find her in the cottage, on a night of a ball.
    She chose to be the odd one out, keeping to herself. She rarely smiles, and when she does it’s never a true, one hundred percent Hazel smile. She is—in a way—like a diary. She keeps herself a mystery, under lock and key. Currently 19, on the verge of 20, is still just as closed as she was 10.
    Metal:
    Titanium

Parents (Were they in the military or farmers or what?):
    Grandparents worked a bakery

Personality:
    A closed book. Under lock and key; but if you can unlock it, it’s worth it. A very interesting personnel, yet very shy. She cringes at any movement towards her, and flinches at every sound. Once given a bow and arrow, however, she is remarkable. Very artistic, given paint and time. Expresses her feelings in interesting ways, yet still amazing. Always thinking outside the box, and pointing out things others are to oblivion to see.

Loyalty:
    Does an arrow snap a bow? No. Though easily scared, she'll puts herself after friends.

Misc(anything else):
    Not really

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

a very interesting addition to the group

Thanks Hayabusa

Fantasy, PD related, Horror, and lots of Romance xD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

so do you think we should start now and still take members in the middle of the story or wait alittle longer

Thanks Hayabusa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast