Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanic: Lost souls {OOC} [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature and Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Titanic: Lost souls {OOC} [M]

Rated [M] for mature. Including but not limited to: Nudity,Sexual Innuendos/Themes, and possible Violence.

theme song

Background Information: April 15th 1912, Devastation struck the world as the RMS Titanic sank roughly 375 miles south of Newfoundland. The world was struck in awe as the "Unsinkable" ship, had been sunk. Not by war,but by an Iceberg. Four days into the crossing at 11:40 pm, the Titanic struck an Iceberg in a number of place on her starboardside hull. Quickly five of her sixteen watertight compartments filled with the cold water of the Atlantic, gradually leading to the sinking of the ship. Of the original 2,224 people that joined the Titanic on her maiden voyage, roughly 675 survivors were saved on the 20 lifeboats that were not packed to capacity. With the 20 lifeboats all together carried 1,178 people, however, it only saved 675. Which tells us that the lifeboats were not all packed to full capacity.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Plot: You were there on the Titanic the night it sank. You never made it off the ship before it plunged to the Icy depths of the Atlantic. However, you still awaken in your cabin the and are still sailing towards America with most everyone that died that fateful day still aboard. You seem to think that everything was just a horrible dream, and you begin to relax. But, still something feels odd to you. You cannot find a certain loved one that was traveling aboard the ship with you. You are in Purgatory, trapped upon this ship for all eternity. Unless, you can find a way to break the cycle and let go of all that you have lost. Then and only then, will you be permitted to leave purgatory and go to the place you belong. Heaven, where you will have a suprise awaiting you.

Spoiler: Parts of the ship open to traffic 

Rules:
    1.Standard RPA rules apply.
    2. Drama is encouraged in the IC. ( Falling in love, having an enemy..etc....) That being said, keep the drama from the IC in the IC. Don't bring it to the OOC.
    3. I am GM and my word is law, I will give you two warnings before i kick you from the game. Do not worry, i will not embarrass you publicly. I will PM you.
    5. Be as literate as possible. Try to keep your grammar and spelling in check.
    6. A minimum of two paragraph posts will be required. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
    7. If you have a problem with a member of the rp, then please report it to me, with an explanation of the situation and i will handle it accordingly. (with Co-GM's advice)
    8. Have Fun

Co-GM position as been filled by Charvi Mehra. She was the first to ask me by looking at the time periods of the requests.

Character Skeleton:
    Username:
    Name: (First and Last)
    Class: (First (rich), Second (middle-class today), Third (poor))
    Appearance: (Real pictures only. Try to make them fit in with the time period)
    Personality:
    Bio: (doesn't have to be epically long.. Just enough to give us a fair idea of you)

Accepted Characters:
    Riley Mclassiter~MisguidedSoul
    Alison Riley~ Charvi Mehra
    Charlotte Moretti~ LilyDiana
    Frank Carlson~ Wattz
    Angelina Rose Johnson~ Magic
    Helena Dickson~ Fae_girl
    Last edited by Aureyon; 07-15-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    Set by Naraness
    Spoiler: Extra Information 

Fantasy, Sci Fi, Horror, Steampunk, Western
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Horray! I'll definitely be joining. I love the history of the Titanic so much! I'll have a sheet within a couple of days

Free Editing

Spoiler: The show must go on. 

Mature and Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK thanks Wattz
    Set by Naraness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I fell in love with the story of Titanic when I was little. It started my love affair with history in general. I'd absolutely love to join, I'll just need a day or so for my character sheet.
    Holy jeeze, what a fantastic concept!
    Last edited by LilyDiana; 07-08-2012 at 04:50 AM.

Thank you to the wonderful Bia, for my sig and Avi!

Mature and Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's fine take your time. And, thank you for showing an interest in my game.
    Set by Naraness

Mature and Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(double post. Sorry)
    Set by Naraness

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you still need a Co-GM? If so I'd happily help.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still need a Co-GM? If so I'd happily help.

Where the grickle grass grows and the wind smells slow and sour when it blows
    Historical, Steampunk, SciFi, Medieval
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oooh! Bio as fast as I can find an appropriate pic! This is very exciting! Also you have a PM.

Unless someone like YOU cares a whole awful lot, NOTHING is going to get better. IT'S NOT.

Spoiler: Tales of the Lorax 

Where the grickle grass grows and the wind smells slow and sour when it blows
    Historical, Steampunk, SciFi, Medieval
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Username: Charvi
    Name: Allison Riley
    Class: Third
    Appearance: clicketh!(Sorry, the image uploader was giving me sass)
    Personality: Independent and spirited with a strong sense of loyalty; honest and good-natured, but very stubborn when it comes down to it, sometimes to her own detriment. A bit of a magpie eye, which may get her in trouble around the upper crust...
    Bio: The youngest and only girl of four, Allison (Ally, if you like) has always struggled to find her place out of the shadows of her brothers. Scrimping and saving for nearly a year, cutting expensive things like meat and cream from her diet, she finally was able to afford a ticket in steerage on the wonder ship she'd heard so much about being built out on the coast. She's off to America to find her place...with the youngest of her brothers, the closest to her in age. Her family wouldn't let their precious girl leave Ireland without someone to protect her, of course! Under the promise of returning once Ally's on her feet, big brother Adam boarded with her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The Lifted Lorax; 07-13-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Unless someone like YOU cares a whole awful lot, NOTHING is going to get better. IT'S NOT.

Spoiler: Tales of the Lorax 

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast