Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [M] The battle that ends all battles! (OOC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] The battle that ends all battles! (OOC)

[M] - For extreme violence, sexual content, bad language, disturbing scenes/ descriptions.

This will be my first ever RP I have made and I hope all of you will enjoy it.

This multiverse in an epic struggle that will forever change it. For who ever wins, holds all! Angels and Demons fight through the planes of existence in there eternal struggle. But no longer will this be a never ending fight! For the end looms around the corner. The final battles are upon us! This is the time for action and glory!

In this RP you will be playing important Angels of the armada. God has not spoken to the Head Angel in over a millennia. The only Angel he would ever talk too. Things do not look good for the Angels. The Demons gather, there forces growing in a rapid rate, what will you do?

RULES:
    No godmodding.
    Don't form romances unless they are consensual.
    What I say goes.
    Be active. At least one post a week.
    Try not to make your char overpowered.
    Must be literate. At least one paragraph.
    And most important, have fun!

The head Arch-Angel has six wings and the other major ones have four. The normal Angels have only two. All angel wings glow white and have feathers. Most Angels find it hard to feel anything unless they are a Arch-Angel. Example: Wraith can get angered easier and Love feels for others more. Angels can fall in love with one another, though it is rare. It has only happened three times sense the start of time. I will be playing all the Demons and normal Angels. There are male and female Angels. All angels look like humans but with wings and the height for angels averages around 7-12 feet tall. Wraith is the tallest of all the Angels. Angels do not age and stay the same physically. Your powers are limited to not effecting other RPers. I will make slight exceptions like Love can make you feel slightly more for someone. When it comes to Demons they are unaffected unless you use something aggressively. Love would not effect Demons because they just don't have that emotion for example.

Thous are the limits of your chars. Be descriptive and list your powers. So have fun and be creative.

Here is a list of the Arch-Angels you can play:

Wraith: Head Arch-Angel that God spook too. He has six bright white giant wings on his back and standing 13 feet tall. His armor shines like the sun, his helm looks like that of a spartan helm with out the plume. His golden hair flows freely out of his helm and down his back. His halo is aflame continuously. His personality is strong, aggressive, and fears nothing. He carries the Spear of Wraith. It crackles with the lighting and holy flame of God. He can summon any of the Angels as he pleases. He is by far the oldest of all the Angels and by far the most powerful. (Played by me.)

Hope:

Wisdom: Hair: Long midnight black hair and long beard
    Build: Tall and fairly muscular.
    Armour: Armour made of diamonds, that glimmer in the light
    Weapon: Dual wield Spears. Each one has an edged tip made of pure Tungsten Carbide, on both ends. They can teleport back to him when he calls them.
    Personality: A very wise and old Angel. he is of the oldest angels and always has advice. he is the smartest of the angels. (Player: crazydawg444)

Fate: Armor: can use his Binding weapons to create various armors
    Weapon: Wings of Fate (upper left and right) also is a master of string, wire etc. called weapons of binding
    Personality: Very practical, has a manipulative side, but only when he gets really in the moment. He is of the younger Angels but the most tactical, as well as the greatest manipulator. (Player: Sketch)

Justice :

Valor:

Love: Hair:Long silver
    eyes:Hazel.
    weapon(s): soul Bow and Arrow:it shoots throw its vital area, Soul. instantly doing damage. Also cherry blossom kitana(not quite sure what this dose yet)
    Personality: Very Shy among others her kine but very caring and kind to those around her.She tends keep a blood Rose in her hair. She is the youngest out of the angels and appears to be the most innocent. (Player: XxStarCatcherxX)
    Last edited by Fayn; 05-21-2012 at 06:27 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Psychological, Dark Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here and if you post here, you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week!

Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I wanna be wisdom. is there a character sheet or do we just pick a angel

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You pick an angel and wright up what he/she looks like. All the ones you can pick have four wings and look like humans. Other then that go wild! Of course don't make your char to OP. Also write up there personality and such.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Angel: Wisdom
    Hair: Long midnight black hair and long beard
    Build: Tall and fairly muscular.
    Armour: Armour made of diamonds, that glimmer in the light
    Weapon: Dual wield Spears. Each one has an edged tip made of pure Tungsten Carbide, on both ends. They can teleport back to him when he calls them.
    Personality: A very wise and old Angel. he is of the oldest angels and always has advice. he is the smartest of the angels.

Thanks Hayabusa

Anything that has a good plot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Angel: Fate
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Armor: can use his Binding weapons to create various armors
    Weapon: Wings of Fate (upper left and right) also is a master of string, wire etc. called weapons of binding
    Personality: Very practical, has a manipulative side, but only when he gets really in the moment. He is of the younger Angels but the most tactical, as well as the greatest manipulator.
    Last edited by Sketch; 05-18-2012 at 02:35 AM.
    My Roleplays
    [M] C.O.R.E: No one was counting on a machine remembering the past that even time forgot. OOC IC Open And Featured on Role Play of the Week
    [M] Zenonia End of Piece: Is the peace that took countless centuries to forge come to an end? OOC IC Open And Featured on Role Play of the Week
    Wanna 1x1? Find what I like here, I have new Ideas I'd like to share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sweet. Just need a few more and we can start.

Anything that has a good plot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You like the picture?
    I've been waiting to use that one.
    My Roleplays
    [M] C.O.R.E: No one was counting on a machine remembering the past that even time forgot. OOC IC Open And Featured on Role Play of the Week
    [M] Zenonia End of Piece: Is the peace that took countless centuries to forge come to an end? OOC IC Open And Featured on Role Play of the Week
    Wanna 1x1? Find what I like here, I have new Ideas I'd like to share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ya it's cool. :3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

i love how one wing is like mechanical.

Thanks Hayabusa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast