Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] New Era Of Darkness OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that has a good plot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] New Era Of Darkness OOC

[M] Rating for blood, violence, swearing, sexual scenes/suggestions, drugs, adult humor...and the like. no new CS's are being accepted, except for the three I told otherwise.

Gehenna, No one ever thought it would happen this way. Our apocalypse, the end of vampires, it never was thought to come to pass. But it did.

The year is 20XX, the world…ours and theirs ended, the apocalypse, Armageddon, Gehenna…The world was ravaged and no one knows why. Dark gases where released into the sky, blocking the harmful rays of the sun from our kind, we walk in the day without harm now. Vampires and humans struggle to get by in most of the world. The masquerade is over, Human’s know we exist; some blame us for their world coming to an end, some hunt us down. The few Vampires that survived must find a new way of life…some may cling to their old ideals; some know the time for change is here. Some just want to survive, and live the normal life, and some want to know why this came to pass and what our future holds for us.

“If you’re hearing this radio message good…I need some help down in Denver Colorado…Yeah I know it’s a hard trip from some of our kind but I promise it’ll be worth it. What your bloodline is doesn’t matter, nor what Clan you’re from…I don’t honestly care. I’m in the Bleeding Palm Inn…Join me if you want. I want to make this new age a good one…for all of us.”

………………………………

“This is really A New Era of Darkness.

Okay this is my first real role-play I’ve hosted in a long time. This RP has basis in the tabletop game Vampires: the Masquerade if you know it, well that’s good, if not it’s really fun. Soooooooooo much thanks goes to Setsa for helping me pull this off~

Some clarifying information…
    Frenzying is when a vampire basically goes berserk and almost beast like, this is important because some Clan’s curses revolve around Frenzying. I will also be doing all the rolls necessary. And diablerie takes place when a vampire drinks not only all the blood of another vampire but also their soul.

Spoiler: The Modern Western World 

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Spoiler: Clan restriction for the Clan’s they apply too. 

Spoiler: Weaknessess for remaining Clans 

Spoiler: My character 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by Sketch; 05-21-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    My Roleplays
    [M] C.O.R.E: No one was counting on a machine remembering the past that even time forgot. OOC IC Open And Featured on Role Play of the Week
    [M] Zenonia End of Piece: Is the peace that took countless centuries to forge come to an end? OOC IC Open And Featured on Role Play of the Week
    Wanna 1x1? Find what I like here, I have new Ideas I'd like to share

Psychological, Dark Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here and if you post here, you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name First (Nickname) Surname: Lucian Lasombra

Clan: Lasombra

Restriction: N/A

Personality: A gloomy individual. He seems always to be sad or/and bored.

Apparent Age: 20

Description (Picture optional):https://images.kaneva.com/filestore7/...pireUanime.jpg

Date of death: 134 BC

Weapon (Keep it small): Belted across his chest and his left thigh silver
    throwing-knifes can be seen. A silver katana can be seen strapped across his back.

History: Lucian can not remember much of his past. Though the things he does remember are that he was forced into being the thing he is now and that his wife and children, when he was alive, was brutally killed and sucked dry in front of him. Then they turned him and abandon him. As he turned he wandered everywhere around the world, never finding a real place to call home and hating his own existence, he became bitter and withdrawn killing any vampires he could find. Though after the years slowly ticked by his anger subsided and was replace by emptiness. He now wanders this forsaken world with out a care for him self or others and doing odd jobs for his clan.
    Last edited by Fayn; 05-19-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Miniken Katana would be fine, Wow a direct descendant of the Lasombra Clan, this will be interesting.
    Other than that Approved ~ Looking forwards to seeing you RP~
    My Roleplays
    [M] C.O.R.E: No one was counting on a machine remembering the past that even time forgot. OOC IC Open And Featured on Role Play of the Week
    [M] Zenonia End of Piece: Is the peace that took countless centuries to forge come to an end? OOC IC Open And Featured on Role Play of the Week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! You too. Even though we both have been RPing in the same RPs lately. :P Glade you made this though because vampires are awesome and so is Vampires: the Masquerade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually I /just/ transitioned Larissa from OWoD (Old World of Darkness) into an RP on here - Would you mind if I rolled her back in under your rules for this RP as well?
    PM or message me on Skype [sarnithbdf] for RP!
    Current Characters:
    Larissa Wolfsblood - Vampire [human] - War of the Supernaturals (Pending RP Start, Character Approved)
    Larissa Wolfsblood - Vampire - New Era of Darkness
    (Pending Approval)
    Stratagos Enigma - Human - Former Soldier - Keep Surviving
    (Active)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

O...M...G
    You play Old World of darkness?!
    Post a CS and most likely It'll work!
    My Roleplays

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    O...M...G
    You play Old World of darkness?!
    Post a CS and most likely It'll work!
    Well Larissas sabbat game ended at Gehenna so this transition is perfect for her. When I get time I'll post her entire cs and let you make alterations as needed

Yeah, I considered starting an owod game on here if there's enough interest. Well see though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I feel confused o.o I love this rp though sketch so much detail o.o

I cant decide between the Lasombra

Or the Toreador
    Last edited by AlikaKamashi; 05-18-2012 at 11:44 AM.
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's more detail required for the actual character sheet for the game.
    My Roleplays

Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast