Rated PG 15- THERE WILL BE MATURE THEMES BOTH IN IC AND IN OOC, mostly violence and the and some sexual scenes. Of course dont be too detailed with the sexual scenes.
There are some things that humans do not like, they really do not. So they live their normal lives amongst the other 'normal' people. They do not want to see what they do not want to, as it has been throughout the decades. As science moved on with the world, there was a slow opening beginning to form that would solve their so called problems.
It was called the White Blackhole, and it was a deep and mysterious opening at the bottom of the sea, much much deep. Thanks to the strong submarines and divers they were able to be able to travel down into this opening, and finding something that they could not believe. Another universe, if that is to say. There were things cast away from people, broken toys and electronics, scrapped pages and all. These were the things man kind did not like, and chose to get rid of. But there were other things too, including a large island.
There was a large city built on the island. It was called by humans, The Lost City of Atlantis. Whether it is or isn't, it is up to each individual to decide. The island was the closest to where the divers came up, but there were many lands about that could be seen.
What happened next was what started it all. As secrets began to unravel in the real world things changed, creatures and new entities were discovered. It caused chaos, so they remembered this new 'world'. They told the creatures and entities that they would not be able to handle their presence, and that they should go to this island. To understanding, the first creatures thought that it would be fair, to keep the balance of reality and accepted. So they were put to this city. Soon though, they discovered that they were not put here to be but they were just thrown away because they were deemed as unworthy by the humans.
They moved on, taking more to the new world they were in. There was not enough technology to go back to the human world, but the first creatures did not intend to anyways. The creatures began to live, have families, and all that. New creatures and entities were brought into the world, some having hatred and some forgiving.
Just one, large and vast village was formed. Depending on where, the architecture was different. There were three different areas, the first being the Scorsese county at the east, it has medieval simple architecture.These are where most of the regular creatures lived. Then there was Liotta Ray county in the west, with complex Gothic buildings that stood higher. The county is filled with churches of such, and is home to the different entities mostly. Finally there was the Tenaconda county lying south, home to simple buildings that varied, where many shops and merchants live, basically it is the shop district. But these are only the areas that are set near the academy. The village is on the land, unlike the academies. The Liotta Ray is near Atlantis Academy, and Scorsese is more near to the Earheart Education, with the Tenaconda being in the middle. So that means that at least to the inhabitants of the world, the Atlantis is to the West and the Scorsese to the East, and the Colosseum is South.
For the young ones, and unintelligent entities, there were two academies. Each one had a different focus. One was a bright, and more gentle and subtle place, called Atlantis. It was the one that was seen by the humans first, and focuses more on intelligence and major spiritual magic. Though this school has more secrets than the other, and some may even be from the human world.
The second is the Earheart, the school behind Atlantis. Unlike Atlantis it is in the forest edge, the only thing separating the two being a large Colloseum. It is named the Earheart because it was written on a skeleton found in some sort of contraption with a propellor. This school focuses more on sport, battle, almost anything athletic. Compared to Atlantis, this school does not have any secrets at all, at most there are only a few. It is much more strict when in school hours, and much more loud. The only difference between students is their intelligence and personalities.
One day, for both academies, the headmasters call that a few select students go to the Colloseum. It had to be these students for some reason, and they went there even if they had to be dragged, carried, or even paid. But a simple meeting between two groups of very different students will turn into what will be a cold and burning war, starting with A Cold Chill.....
Earheart Education Short Description:
The Colosseum And the Colosseum's Battle Rules:
::_;RULES, Read ALL Of Them Please::_;
(This will be updated and changed over time, and I will tell about it so you don't forget to check.)
- THERE WILL BE MATURE THEMES BOTH IN IC AND IN OOC, mostly violence and the and some sexual scenes. Of course dont be too detailed with the sexual scenes.
- No speed posting, that means wait about 10 minutes before posting again, and if other participants are viewing the thread please allow them to react or something, then continue the conversation.
- By applying, you agree that if you disappear or drop out, which you better not, that you're character can be taken over and adopted.
- Make sure no one is left out, I don't want anyone to feel like that unless they wish too or it is required.
- ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT NEGATIVELY NO one liners. At the least is three lines. I do not like people who do lazy posting, which will relate to the rule below.
- At least some basic grammar, it is not that hard and when you're not even trying it gets annoying. I do not mean for you to be perfect, just make an effort.
- This is more of a request, but I like it when people are active in the OOC. It makes things less confusing and makes a bond, this is a saga after all.
- No fighting, period. Settle it over PM, VM, message me, just don't let it affect the IC.
- Stay faithful. Warn of absences, all that stuff.
- Do not listen to the next rule exactly. Put the word it says to put in the color of Yellow instead.
- Put Afix in your CS in Pale Green.
- No fighting oustide the Colosseum.
- God-Modding and instant wins are not allowed, even if your character is the most awesome.
- If things do get rough, there will be punishments, and here's the list:
- Fist offense, a minor thing, it will just be temporary power quieting for about 216 hours, a.k.a nine days. That's at Atlantis, at Earheart it's just a really bad beating varying on how cruel and mean your teacher is. All teachers while giving punishments at Earheart are cruel and vicious, even with a bribe.
- Second offense, is when you repeat something or do something at a higher level than at first level. Instead for Atlantis students it will be eighteen days, but for this level it can be downgraded with every good deed you do. So a 10 page essay equals one day off, and ACTUALLY HELPING TO REBUILD THE FREAKIN' LIBRARY THAT SOMEONE!!! DESTROYED WITH THEIR TINY LITTLE CAT FIGHT GONE WRONG!!!! equals two days off. And then it's just etc.
- Third offense, if you did something really bad, then there's no powerdown at all. For about 9-18 days you will that time period's worth of smack down by the vice-principal, Miss Kanamia. No excuses she does not take bribes so these character's will have to get a smack down for once, and the location will be to her choosing. Stuff like DESTROYING THE LIBRARY is an example of this kind of offense, but it shall be judged by the principal always before sending her out.
- Try to act in character, of course.
- Losing virgin innocence fine, getting pregnant not fine.
- No Colosseum battles for a character that's not yours.
- If they die then your main character must go and rescue them from Hades that very instant or else Miss Kanamia will make you.
- No making them give up stones to your character or any other character.
- That's it I think. Again, no getting them pregnant YES in this universe I'm making it so that men can get pregnant but they're not going to in this RP for now.
Name: (First Name, Middle Initial if have so, Last name if have so)
What school are you from?: (Atlantis or Earheart)
What you are: (This has to be a creature that seems like humans would not want it in the world or is unaccepted.)
Age: (If you're an actual mortal creature, then the limit is 14-20. If you're immortal, put it so.)
How long have you been at this school?: (The number of years you have been in this world. It has to be less than your age.)
Intelligence Level: (ONLY for those from Atlantis. There are five of these, only five. A, for the incredibly smart, B, for the people who have a good standing in school but are not super geniouses, C, for those who have some trouble but are still trying, D, for those who are not trying and are doing really bad, and F, they don't have classes because they were given up on. There will need to be a simple explanation on this.)
Romantic Orientation: (Heterosexual, which will be represented by He, Bisexual, which will be represented as Bi, or Homosexual, which will be represented as H.)
Personality: (No one liners, at all. Make it so that we can be able to understand your character and will be able to work them into the greater plot.)
Biography: (Again no one liners. If you are new to the world please say how you were discovered and brought to the world, and if you were born here please talk about your life in the village.)
Opinion of the next school: (How you think of the other school.)
Skills: (Intelligence counts, if you're from Atlantis then physical skills are limited but allowed, and if you're from Earheart then intelligence is allowed but limited.)
Weaknesses: (I expect to see these in the RP, and they can be anything.)
Appearance: (Unless it is a good description, picture please.)
What school are you from: (Atlantis or Earheart)
What you are: (Something that humans would not like and want out.)
Age: (If immortal please say so, if not then it's 23-96 years)
How long have you been in this school?: (It has to be between 10-80 years, and below your character's age.)
Intelligence Level: (Do not fill this out, just put X-Rank. All teachers of Atlantis are of X-Rank intelligence)
Romantic Orientation: (For this I think Bi and Homosexual are better options, judging from what the teachers will be doing later....)
Personality: (No one liners, all must have respect for other teachers. And all must be willing to bow down to the vice-principal(Kanamia) and headmaster.)
Subject they teach: (All the usual stuff, but for Earheart they can be fighting subjects. For Atlantis it can be different kinds of magic, not just magic in general.)
Bio: (No one liners, must explain how they got to the world and how they got to being a teacher. No blackmail of the headmaster or vice-principal is allowed or any other offense against them, because they would've kick your ***.
Opinion of other school: (No maximum hating on them, but hatred is allowed.)
Skills: (Intelligence counts, if your from Atlantis, because you're awesome at it. You must have at least 6 skills that are explained, 2 must be from training as a teacher.)
Weakness: (There must be some factor that prevents your teacher from taking over the world.)
Status: Open and accepting.
Accepted and Active Characters:
I will edit this!
Relationship sheet for later
['COLOR="Lime"][/COLOR]`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.•['COLOR="Cyan"][/COLOR]
['COLOR="Wheat"](2-3 Powers, Greatest Strength, Few Words on Personality→Name, Sexuality)[/COLOR]
['U]['COLOR="Black"]❤[/COLOR]=Love, Lover ☆=Love, Friend △=Like, Lover ['COLOR="black"]▲[/COLOR]=Like, Friend ['COLOR="black"]☁[/COLOR]=Acquaintance, Friendship ♭=Acquaintance, Lover ☠=Acquaintance, Enemies ['COLOR="black"]☂[/COLOR]=Sort of/Starting Enemies ☂= "Let's just be enemies come on I'll kill you slowly" Enemies[/U]
['B](Someone you know)[/B]-(Symbol here)=(Insert opinion about them here, no cussing. Only people you've met in RP and already know)
(Copy above ↑ and paste to the number of people you have met, then fill it out.)
~~Get rid of the ' marks.~~
Pending/Need to be Edited Characters: No one yet.
Dead Characters, Up For Adoption:
If any other players who have dropped out come back to see their character adopted officially, then they will have to go away or make a new character, or have the person who adopted their character give them back.
Currently on Chapter One, A Cold Chill.