(RATED M FOR SEX [fetishes; references], GORE, LANGUAGE, BLOOD, AND VIOLENCE)
Visitor beware! You're in for a Scare!
(Sorry; I HAD to put some corny line here!)
Plot: In the mid 1700s, there was a beautiful mansion that was made for Miss Yamame Creeper, the renowned "Spider Queen" of Bristol, near England. As her parents, Desire and Olagon (the father) raised her, Yamame was showered with love and gifts.
As a high-class child, she tidied lots of things up, but she kept the fascination of spider webs. As a result, she began to style it with her own fashion by learning how to crochet at 15. By the time she was 17, she made her own quilts out of thin fabrics. By the time she turned 18, Yamame was working out in the stables. She was staying loyal to each and every one of her beautiful horses.
On one October 31, Yamame was celebrating her 19th birthday when she found her parents laying on the floor, unresponsive to sounds. Terrified, Yamame called on the Lord for help. Mistakenly, she thought He told her, "Yama, go to the door behind you and be rich." BIG MISTAKE. Yamame opened the black door behind her bloodied parents only to be sucked into a warp hole.
After barely thirty minutes, Yamame woke up to find herself in the same mansion as before, but with different people in it, too. It actually had a beautiful expansion from two floors to thirteen floors. Yamame woke up to be propped up by furry legs--HER furry legs. She found it impossible to be into something like this without dying.
Woozy, she found a lot of tiny critters that appeared to be little, bitty humans. She thought she was in another dimension. The door that she thought she came from disappeared from above.
Yamame was helped up by a mysterious entity named Norimou Kusagani. Norimou smiled, showing her fangs, "Welcome Mistress Yamame."
"Mistress? But I've got here just a couple tick-tick-tick's ago. Where EXACTLY am I?"
Norimou's blue eyes twinkled to the sight of the 5' 2" girl. "The Black Widow Mansion. The only difference is that this is filled with monsters or youkai as I like to call them." A church organ was playing from across the hallway. A skeleton was actually walking around to prove it. "I am one of those youkai, too. I'm a weirn, and this is my Astral, Devon." The White-masked Astral wafted around Norimou's face.
"So this is MY mansion?! Then YOU shall be my assistant maid!!" Yamame took Norimou by the arm to what seemed like a living room. "We could do ANYTHING once you're with me, my liege."
Confused, Norimou told her. "you'll need your own throne, since you're a tsuchigumo--an Earth Spider. THAT is why those legs of yours held you up!"
Yamame smiled at this fact. She could probably get to know some humans and some of her new-found powers as an Earth Spider. "Well, then, Norimou, let us retire to bed and wait for 'morrow!"
After four hundred years of tidying, remodeling, and having fun, Yamame finally had the courage to give out invitations for 20 people for "The Widow's Challenge".
"It's show time!" Yamame cheered in favor of looking at twenty unexpected humans and youkai mixed together.
Come make yourself comfortable~!
1) Absolutely no Godmodding!
2) Yamame is your Mistress of the Black Widow Mansion. Her servant, Norimou is her assistant. Their orders have to be obeyed: (Ex. "Person #1 and #2, please come to the Library for a speech.") If Norimou, Yamame or any other staff member addresses so, you must go.
3) Anime/Manga/Cartoon pictures are allowed, but they must have some REALISTIC traits. ABSOLUTELY NO CHIBIS, LEGOS (no Minecraft!!) OR FOUR-FINGERED HUMANS!! If human, they should look human. If a youkai, they should look like a youkai. Real life pictures are preferred.
3.5) If in real life, they should abide by RPA guidelines. If in human form, they should NOT be wearing a costume that's animal or inhuman-like. It can be any other cosplay or original clothes. If a youkai, this is an exception.
4) Selfies and Gaia dream avatars ARE allowed as a model to show how your character looks like. You MUST provide another picture to your character as well. (e.g. DreamSelfy/Real life picture or DreamSelfy/Realistic anime-manga-cartoon character). Drawings are also acceptable, just so you know!
5) Absolutely no meta-gaming. In fact, all the character sheets will be in the IC, so there's TRULY no reason to refer to the OOC, is there?
6) Decent grammar and spelling is expected. If you don't have English as a native tongue, please do the best you can.
7) ABSOLUTELY NO Cannibalism. Seriously, cannibals aren't needed in a place like this. Eating other species, sure... NOT YOUR TEAMMATES!!
8) It is very, VERY possible that you can get eaten, tortured, injured or killed by any of the monsters of the Mansion or by Miss Yamame herself. Nobody should be hurting other teammates unless told to do so.
9) No changing into your monster form unless told to do so. The only time you can is if out of the mansion to go somewhere, in your room, or in the bathroom areas.
10) At least a Paragraph PER post (5-6 sentences or more).
11) You can refer to Yamame's invitation to know what to expect during the time of the role play. Your password is a six-digit code (ex: A1B2C3, 332TyL or 45t45X may count as valid) on the back of your invitation. For privacy reasons, your password will be PMed to you. I will also leave a VM to let you know that it is there. DO NOT put your password on your OOC or IC post. I will ask you to delete it. However, "this strange code on my sheet" or "what is that thing?" is acceptable when referring to the PW.
12) You can make up to two characters. Please try to keep one Immortal and one mortal so we can have a balance in Mortality. Too many Immortals and killing can't be fun. Too many mortals and too much bloody cleanup.
How the game will go:
1- Your goal is to know of all the monsters and different entities around the Black Widow Mansion. You should also get to know Miss Yamame and Norimou, her loyal maid.
2- If you're a human or a youkai living in the human world, your goal is to find a way to get back to the human world without getting killed.
3- There may be traps set up for game purposes, such as "Clue" games and other problem solvers. If you guess the correct answer, you should give a correct explanation. Note that Yamame may be a bit of a troll. You may choose not to participate if it gets too emotionally disturbing.
4- There will be times where Yamame will put you in the Danger Room for not abiding by the rules. The Danger Room is a room of emptiness. You are not to talk or try to escape during your imprisonment. This can only result in your death.
5- On occasions, you or any other person of your team may be chosen to kill another member or a youkai in imprisonment. There can be more than one or a staff member may join you (excluding Yamame, who may assist you in the finishing move).
6- Yamame will plan to keep you for three-four months. If you were abiding by the rules, it may be possible that most or all of you can get to your mothers. If less than eight people left, you will have one more week of exploring before you go home.
7- Expect some change of the story plot. Be careful with who you are with!
8- If there are less than eight people left or if the majority of the group are immortals, you will get your fabulous opportunity to explore the mansion once again. Be aware it's not going to be a farewell picnic if earlier than four months. First, you and your group of seven will have to get to the thirteenth floor. You will have to fight against all the staff members, Norimou and then Yamame herself. If less than four people left, you may get a chance to just pack your bags and head home.
Out of many staff and the 20 other visitors, one will be selected to be the murderer and one will be the murdered. This will come in a PM.
1- If you accept, there's no turning back.
2- You should have some physical and social contact with the character.
3- Your method of killing should preferably have little or no blood.
4- You may have a time limit for killing your person.
5- NEVER speak of your plans to ANYONE but me, Yamame.
6- Report to my Lair with the body in your hand when finished. If the body becomes too bloodied up, you may reveal other evidence. IF you are unsuccessful, you may never be chosen as the murderer in future opportunities or you may be susceptible being chosen as the bait.
7- You must stand by where your victim should report to do your killing. You can make it a slow and painful death. If your victim is not dead within a week, you are deemed unsuccessful. therefore, it is important that you keep cautious of time.
8- You should be able to kill with the murder victim reacting. Note that when you are the murder victim that's trapped, the murderer reserves the right to slash you until you're dead. If you have died, a PM will be sent to you of your character's death. You will be asked to make another or ditch the RP altogether. Once you are dead, your control rights are gone. If you cannot die, then this will be an exception.
9- During the whirl of the game, you may be able to be selected up to five times (this may be less if you have been unsuccessful). Do not post your murders on a single post as if they were nothing.
10- Try to keep the volume down in the halls. If you have some medical problems or just an illness, please take ALL of your medicine that won't make you drowsy. Note that others may be asleep during this time. The meeting place can also be the danger room in one other empty cubicle. There, you can make all the crazy noises you want.
-Yamame is allergic to four things: Dust, pollen, perfumes and tabby cats. Don't worry if her sneezing startles you or something. She DOES gets that chorus of Bless you's, but when she's preparing her dessert just don't bother her. She does sneeze humorously loud for such a petite lady.
-LOTS of the youkai would still be in youkai form, looking like humans with animal-like/inhuman characteristics. Some may be looking like humans unless if they do something to unlock their true form. Now, they look like otherworldly monsters! Yikes! Some are just magicians, and others (but very VERY few) are humans.
-Make sure you pack adequately with you. So say that you will go on July 14, 2012. You should have your CS filled out by that time. If something comes up, PLEASE let me know.
IMPORTANT! By October 31, 2012 that is when ALL Character sheets need to be in and all members need to have been at least active from July 1 to October 30. I will allow late stuff until Thanksgiving of 2012. Then, I will not accept any more Character Sheets. Besides, twenty people is enough people to get the show rolling. July through October is LOTS of time to get your character in.
And yes, this is based off of Pink's "The Murder Train", but I tried to make it as original as possible. Seriously, I F***ing Love that role play!