Rated [M] for potential sexual situations, violence and offensive language.
Many things have been happening around the town of Mansfield, many crimes are being committed. Though the police are sitting around, doing absolutely nothing. They close a case, before even trying to solve it. The town is going down more and more everyday, and no one knows how to live a safe life anymore. They are scared, scared that they'll be the next person to die a painful and horrifying death.
That's where Underground Cases comes in. A group of teens, solving cases that the police have swept under the rug. They call themselves Underground Cases, because no one but them know what they're doing. The only adult that knows, is the one who gets the cases himself, Mr. Ring. He works at the police station in Mansfield, and steals the cases the the police just throw away. Sure he could lose his job and go to jail for doing it, but people trust him to much to even think he would let children handle such hard and dangerous cases.
They have to think fast, be swift, and work harder than they ever have before. Each teen has their own special skill, that helps solve the case. They all have different personalities, sometimes they clash, and sometimes they cant help but save eachother. This is a story of a group of teens that put their life on the line, just to do the greater good. They are the Underground Cases, and they're here to save your life.
The info of the cases created will be sent to you Via Message, as well as the criminal profiles. Only one case will be in process at once. There will be times when the group will be split, meaning two people may be sent to investigate a new location, and two people will be sent to talk to a victim and or suspect. That is when you'll do co-posts. So that it doesn't get confusing with people posting to talk to someone else.
The opening post by me, will be a co-post with everyone. Meaning, I'll send the opening to you, and ask you to add on to it as your character. It will most likely be along the lines of meeting in the office, which will be on the locations list, and getting to know your fellow detectives, as well as getting your first case. Your case will be posted in the Cases in process section, and once one case is complete it will be moved to the Cases completed section.
When and if you get in a gun fight or something along those lines, you are not invincible. You can and will get shot at least once, or you will get hit. You cant always dodge. More info may be added, so check back.
And, now here are the rules.
- All RPA rules still apply.
- Post length must be two or more paragraphs. (Most co-posts will help with that.)
- Most in depth character interactions must be co-posts, just to keep it more clean.
- No god modding.
-No power playing.
- Use team work, everyone solves the case not just one person.
- If you don't post for a week, I'll contact you Via Message asking why. If another week goes by, and you don't get a hold of me, but you're posting else where I'll kill your character off.
- Do NOT put an idea in or control the plot without asking me permission first. I'm a very open person, I'm open to any ideas you may have.
- No flame wars.
- One character per person. Unless you would like to play a temporary suspect, then you may ask to do so.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Respect is key.
- In this RP, I am god. Check back because I may or may not add to these rules.
Status: (Single, In a relationship, etc...)
Social Status: (Average, Outcast, Popular, etc...)
Special Skill: (You can only have one, and no one can have the same. An example will be in my CS.)
Appearance: (A picture, and or description. I like pictures better though, keep that in mind.) -No anime.