This is my very first parody role play, but it's STILL mature, is it not? Well, though it's based on a popular kid's book, I wouldn't miss the world to make this. THE MEME!!
RATED R FOR VIOLENCE, ELEVATED MURDERS, ALCOHOL USE, AND MODERATED SWEARING. VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED.
"A group of four Immortals, and four mortals were selected to go to the famous Yamire/Dark Falls--known for its scary classics and its tales being spread through every generation. Grab your bags, your Goosebumps books, and your tickets to Canada, you're going to a town of Darkness and Ghouls. Role players, beware, You're in for a scare!!!"
RULES FOR THIS ROLE PLAY
1) No godmodding, meta-gaming, or power-playing. Besides, all CS info will be posted on BOTH OOC and IC threads. There's really no point to meta-game, is there? And YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AWARE OF GOOSEBUMPS! I won't hammer Goosebumps in your head--and neither should YOU, fans!
2) Unless if your character is mortal and had died, you must use the same character once I go to a different arc. If your character has disappeared, you can make another character.
3) When I start a new arc in the story, I WILL check for humans susceptible to die before the story's end. If your character is the one to die, I will notify you via VM and PM. Based on your behavior, I will give you the option of making another character, coming back in spirit, or exclude yourself entirely.
4) All pictures can be REALISTIC anime/manga/cartoons or REAL LIFE. I would prefer real-life due to the stuff being in real-life. NO chibi characters or four-fingered characters unless absolutely necessary. I understand, reality show watchers, but give Anime/Manga/Cartoon fans a chance, will you?
5) Only I can change the weather, and you shouldn't say "It's snowing" when it's really a clear sky. If you want to contribute to a weather like "It's storming! Let's get inside!", or something similar to such this is acceptable!
6) If you do not post for three weeks and I don't hear from you, consider yourself cut. If good enough, I will grab your controller and use him/her appropriately. If not, I will add onto the "Provided Characters" List. If like five seconds close to his/her doom, well there's no helping you, I'm afraid. You're dead.
NOTE!!! You are free to contact me if you do not agree on me stealing your controller. I will fix things right away so you can get your say. Note that when you're going to die in ten seconds, I reserve the right to control your character for your fate. In the case you want me (or someone else) to temporarily control your character, YOU'RE the boss; tell me or the other person what to do.
7) As I'm going to bump up the level of maturity, I'll let you swear as much as you want. But please~! Goosebumps fans are of all ages and all sizes, so PLEASE keep it at a minimum.
8) If you do something that violates these rules, I will NEVER kill you or do anything bad to your character. I WILL give warnings to you via PM, but no kicks will be administered. Like real life, just let the lesson go with you. If I ask you to fix your post, do so in a timely manner.
9) Once your character dies and you don't wish to participate again, game over dude. This means you're a ghost, thus considered an NPC. Once your character dies, create you another if you want to.
10) Please don't beg for your life when you KNOW that you're going to die at the Instant. Like real Life, "If you die, you die." Begging can only get you sunk in deeper doom.
11) You are allowed to have magical powers, but keep them at a reasonable strength.
12) General RPA rules still apply. PLEASE, with all due respect, FOLLOW THEM!!!
13) There will be clues and solutions to each arc. Also note that there might be differences. On each Arc beginning, you will need to have all of your CS done. This means all supporting characters and all eight people in your group NEED to have a controller AT LEAST handed to someone!
14) You can make only ONE person. That person is to be with you until she/he dies. And if you have any suggestions based on the series at all, let me know.
15) Decent grammar, punctuation and spelling is to be expected; if you have difficulties selling, please do the best of your ability. Time and effort is also to be expected when making a character. Though it doesn't have to be long, YOU MUST Structure your posts and character WELL.
16) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW ANY OF THE BOOKS MENTIONED TO JOIN! I WILL GIVE YOU A PARAGRAPH EXPLAINING THE POINT OF IT ALL! THIS IS ONCE WE START A NEW ARC!