Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scribble Stories [M]

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default Scribble Stories [M]

The Inane Adventures of Imp and his Angels
    WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORIES INCLUDE HARSH LANGUAGE AND EXTREME VIOLENCE/GORE AND SEXUAL REFERENCES/SCENES.
    Welcome to a world of random adventure! In the following stories written by myself and others of the Imp Show Crew(if they want), you will read of the courageous yet dimwitted Imp's daring adventures as he tackles RPA's many members of the Rogues Gallery and day to day problems.

Imp: "The fucking printer won't start! I keep hitting start but nothing lights up."
    Sin: "Did you plug it in?"
    Imp: >>

Close by his side are his angels who are the bearers of destruction and logic(for Imp's sake).
    Alice, CeruleanSin, Edynol, Leoni G, Setsa, and SikstaSlathalin
    Ill-advised guest appearances from:
    General Koti, TwistedV, Wattz, and more!

Don't expect any exquisite works of literature here as this is directed more towards the silly theatrics and crass commentary on the subjects(spoken mostly by Imp). So please do enjoy!
    Also to note, some of these works are a lazy-parody off of movies and TV.

The Story of a Hero
    The story of Imp's return to RPA and the introduction of the Angels.

Chapter 1
    Introduction to a Folly

A quaint wooden home peacefully rests upon a beautiful mountainous region which is covered in lush green foliage. Goats wander joyfully, chewing on grass and flowers whilst birds chirp and colorful butterflies add to the rich surroundings. In the backdrop, a chopping sound slowly cuts into the beautiful moment. A military helicopter becomes clear in the distance and quickly approaches with intentions of landing near the cottage.

Within minutes, the raven black helicopter touches down. The once untouched land was now void of active life due to the mechanical disturbance. As the propellers came to a slow spin, the side hatch of the chopper opened, revealing several individuals. A prestigious looking general stepped out along with a well dressed soldier who followed him towards the cottage. The others remained in the chopper due to the low budget of this first chapter.

"So why are we all the way out here, again?" The soldier was distressed from the long trip and hoping the prize was worth it.

"Cause we need the best." The General simply responded, carrying on his way through the grass towards the cottage.

"His profile didn't look that impressive when I looked it over." The General then turned to face his timid partner. "He is not to be underestimated. Trust me."

After fixing his beret, the General knocked on the wooden door until it surprisingly opened on its own. With intentions to investigate, the two military personnel entered cautiously. Scanning the dark home, the General's eyes finally settled upon the corner of what appeared to be the living room. Candles were set around a dark figure in meditation. The candlelight flickered and reflected off the figure's long dirty blonde hair that reached to the lower mid back. It's black shirt and heart-covered boxers were not visible until the eyes of the two visitors adjusted. A surprising sight but at least he wasn't naked.

"Hello there, General." The figure's deep voice cleared the silence.
    A smile grew on the General's face and he positively responded. "Good to see you are still among the living, Imp."
    "Same could be said about you... Koti." Imp turned to lock eyes with the General accompanied with a smirk. After a quick back-flip, Imp turned completely towards Koti and the two old friends shook hands.

"So How did you find me?" Imp queried, pulling his hand away slowly after the shake. Koti's partner handed over a manilla folder decorated with sticky notes and thick paperwork inside. Koti's face was overcome with a concerned expression as to alert of danger at hand.
    "We have our ways. It's the noobs again, Imp. They are on the rise and being lead by some malevolent despot."
    Before Koti could continue, Imp stepped in. "Admins and Mods of this place getting rusty or what?"
    "No." Koti quickly responded and proceeded to finish. "The Admins can't ban them due to no proof of wrongdoing. You're the only one skilled enough to get behind enemy lines and gather valid evidence of their supposed dark intentions. Since you've been gone for so long, you've been titled as K.I.A for this mission. They don't know you're alive." During his explanation, the general flipped through the folder, presenting images of the Noob Despot and significant noob figures.

"Oh? How did I die?" Imp was more concerned about his own image than the ones he was currently being shown.

"Well, we said you simply died in a fiery explosion." Koti smirked since Imp generally loved explosions. However, Imp wasn't pleased by that story. He was more so hoping to have bled out after killing a billion noobs or after having a heart attack from having an orgy with extremely attractive women and a plethora of highly crafted drugs... with an explosion that followed after. Wanting to carry the conversation on elsewhere, Imp looked to the bright and cheery outside.
    "Walk with me, Koti."

The three individuals left to the wondrous nature that awaited them outside.
    "These rolling hills and friendly animals are all that matter to me now. Even my art has become a major priority." Imp led the two around the corner of his cottage to display a statue of a man made of cans. However, once they were in full view of it, all they saw was a pile of cans. Some of which were crushed under hungry jaws as bite marks were visible. Looking to the right of the pile stood a goat chewing on a head-shaped can. Due to such a shocking and appalling sight, Imp was overcome with frustration. At the same time, Edynol was eying an empty can of Spam that sat to the side of the mess and proceeded to lick his lips at the thought of eating a portion of spiced ham.

"Fucking goats!" Imp furiously screamed and began chasing after the horrid creature that destroyed his beautiful work in progress. Koti looked to his partner and sighed at Imp's actions as such things were to be expected. Shortly after running back, Imp began chucking the cans at the fleeing goat. The blonde ex-soldier then fell to his knees and screamed at the sky out of the atrocity that took place just now.

Several minutes passed inside the cottage where the three were sipping hot green tea. Upon the table in front of the General and his comrade was quite clean unlike Imp's edge of the table which was littered in sugar wrappers. Imp had a sweet tooth but sometimes it seemed a bit ridiculous as he just brought out a jar filled with granulated sugar. He proceeded to take hefty spoonfuls of it and dump it into his large mug, looking pretty excited over it.

Collecting himself after watching Imp, Koti presented his partner. "This is Edynol." Imp took note of the soldier's long dark hair and a sudden feeling of jealousy overcame him. As Koti continued to introduce Edy, Imp felt his own hair, stretching it out to see it's length in comparison to Edy's. Much like regular men worry themselves with penis size, Imp was more concerned with hair length and softness. As long as he had the longest hair, that is all that mattered and made him feel oddly prideful over such a trivial thing.

"He's the best support you have for this mission, Imp. I suggest you bring him along." Edynol kept quiet among the two conversing veterans. The General continued on as Imp continued to play with his own hair. "He's skilled in every way. I assure you."

"I'll think on that, Koti." Imp's fingers brushed through his long hair while eying Edy in an unsettling manner as if to provoke him. Imp was obviously not maintaining any attention on Koti.

"We can't just fly out here again tomorrow, Imp. We have to know. After all, there is no other way of getting in contact with you other than in person!" Koti quickly pushed his chair back and stood up with palms resting on the table as he leaned over to get Imp's attention. The making of a scene worked as Imp looked up at him with a slight feeling of depression overcoming him.

"I left technology for good. After all the trouble with phones and computers, I'm done with technology altogether. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to watch some Tivo." Koti immediately face-palmed just as Imp left the table.

"Left technology, huh?" Koti proceeded to antagonize the hypocritical Imp. "Listen, dammit! Without you, this whole place will be destroyed!" Koti raised his voice to a frightening high level. Edynol followed behind his General as they moved closer to Imp who was resting on a dark purple couch.
    "What now? Do the noobs have some nuclear missile?" Imp looked to Koti with disbelief but soon changed as Koti announced it as a positive.

"Well now, I guess I have no choice then. What seems to be the situation exactly, General?" Imp crossed his arms to the load of dependency bearing down on him.
    Edynol quickly stepped up to the plate and announced to Imp "They managed to steal one from the Downtown sector or possibly an outside source such as 4chan."
    "I was talking to the General." Imp snarled at Edy, still looking over the soldier's hair length. Imp was sure that he still held the title as having the longest but he hadn't been out in the world recently to check.
    "Actually, everything Edy just explained to you is correct." Koti quickly tried to defuse the situation but failed as Imp looked to him, thanking Koti and then rearing his head over to Edy and finishing with "...General." He gave Edy the stink eye but retreated back to keeping his attention on Koti.

"Currently the Despot is seen as a friendly individual in the land but to us he's a menace. He's untouchable."
    "Oh, I'll touch him. I'll touch him where ever I want, rookie." Imp's confidence in that sounded rather odd and frightening at the same time to Koti and Edy.

Nervously scratching at his forehead over the situation he was currently in, Koti added to what Edy informed. "Thankfully they have yet to obtain the pass codes but will surely do so in time."

"It is imperative that the Despot does not gain these pass codes." Edy confronted Imp with a warning to keep in mind.
    "Oh really? Cause before you said anything, I thought it'd be fine if he got them." Imp rolled his eyes at the rookie(or so he thought Edy to be). Among most of those securing RPA's fate, he found himself to be closest to the top for no valid reason other than his own ego. His marksman skills weren't anything grand nor his melee or skills with disarming explosives. If anything,m he was a Jack of all trades.

"Well, Imp. Are you with us then? If so then we have a set team for you to work with along with the highly skilled Edy here. Hell, you even fought alongside some of them in the past." Koti grabbed Edy by the shoulder and rubbed harshly as a positive gesture he cared for his soldier. Hoping Imp's harmful manner didn't get to Edy.

"Hmm... who?" Imp stopped shuffling through his list of recorded shows and movies on the Tivo.

"You may remember Leoni Green." Koti began going down the list with Imp responding to each name in how he personally remembered them.
    "Ah yes. Mean Green, aka, Miss Manly Man. So what?"
    "Also there is Siksta."
    "You mean the deadly midget? Course I'm 6'5" so everyone is a midget..."
    The General shook his head to Imp's unsavory attitude.
    "Then there is also Alice."
    "The badass you don't fuck with. Damn, she was a good pilot..."

Koti sighed and eased his pressure on Imp as it seemed the only way to get the job done. Allowing Imp to have any sort of freedom was dangerous due to his nihilistic and anarchist nature but it was worth a shot. "Fine then, Let's get on the chopper and you can gather your team once we have made it back to civilization."
    "Now you're fuckin' talkin', Koti!" Imp sprung from his couch and faced the General with a large grin.

After gulping down his large mug filled with warm and heavily sweetened tea, Imp gathered what essentials he needed for the trip and was on his way to the chopper. It had been forever since Imp rode on one and feared flashbacks of wars he never partook in would haunt him still. One such war was Vietnam to which he was not even born yet to partake in nor the World Wars.

As the helicopter began to lift off, Imp peered off into the distance. The beauty of the land entrancing him for several minutes until he looked back to his home. To his surprise, a pack of goats were happily chewing away at the mess of cans and carrying them away even. Due to the blades and motor of the chopper being so loud, no one could hear the profanity exiting Imp's mouth...

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!
    Last edited by Mary Sue; 10-01-2012 at 01:40 AM.

B
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy? Weird? Dark? Maybe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

TwistedV is surely the true hero in this story about Imp...

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is great! Post Imp postt! You have me on the edge of my seat!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Story needs more Spam. You only mentioned it once.

I'mma Spam-head!
    Wheel of Time in Persistent Worlds
    Spoiler: Join our Wheel of Time World! 
    Spoiler: My Theme Song! 
    Ethanria now has its own Persistent World section! Check us out here!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

I gotta be included in this too @_@

Scintillating Sinner
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hurry and post the second chapter!!!!
    Spoiler: stuffz 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I feel a masterpiece in process here...

"Then there is also Alice."
    "The badass you don't fuck with. Damn she was a good pilot..."

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

@TwistedV
    Wait and watch er uh, read, my good man.

@Edy
    Your time with Spam shall come in the next chapter!

@Setsa and Sin
    Here! =O

@Kris
    And God Imp said, let there be Kris!... in the next chapter.

@Alice
    Oh you!

The Story of a Hero

Chapter 2
    The Insight and the Catharsis

Imp was off on his own once again but this time with a mission at hand and a new feeling of worth. After General Koti informed him of the whereabouts of his old colleagues, Imp was full of confidence. Putting his team of some of the best men around would instill fear into the enemies of RPA. Meaningful moments of past battles ran through his mind. A smile spread across his face at all the gleeful memories filled with explosions and days saved. Oh, what grand times were to come.

"Hey, buddy! You getting on or what?" The driver of the Grey Hound bus had been waiting several minutes now and some of the passengers were becoming impatient. Imp nodded in response and slung his backpack over his shoulder as he entered. Having no wheels of his own was a major handicap but he enjoyed helping the world by partaking in mass transit. Besides, he was more of a city person but was forced to live out in the middle of nowhere by higher command which meant travel wasn't easy to come by for him. As much as he loved the wilderness and being a loner, the cottage of solitude and being miles away from civilization was a major killer. Ordering a pizza or a prostitute was out of the question as they always declined.

After a long boring trip of having to put up with an elderly woman's mindless rambling, Imp was set on gathering the first of his team. It was TRKPure, who was SQJPure's older brother. Entering a gym called Muscles'R'Us, Imp sought out the famed boxer in all his glory in the ring. The colossal sweat-covered figure had just finished pummeling an ogre before turning to grab a drink for some relief as well a towel. Much to TRK's surprise, it was Imp holding the bottled water and towel in an offering gesture.
    "Imp! You son of a gun." TRK took the bottled water and towel with great laughter as he was amazed Imp was alive after hearing he died.

Taking a seat, TRK looked up to Imp and queried "What are you doing here, man? I thought you were dead!" Imp chuckled, humored that he could even conceive the idea of himself dying. "I'm well and alive and I'm putting the team back together. Things are serious and I need you."
    "You know I'm always with you, brother!" TRK laughed some more, still shocked at his long time friend standing before him but still overjoyed. Another opportunity to show off his might is what he loved most and the two colleagues shook hands.

One member down and several more to go. Now Imp found himself in front of McDerald's, the famous fast-food chain known for it's iconic clown Reynald McDerald along with the BigOne burger. Stepping inside the stylish joint smelling heavy of burnt french fries and broken dreams, Imp walked to the counter, cutting in line of course. Looking away for his next buddy not to recognize him, the musclebound man approached and asked for Imp's order.
    "Well hello there, Gilgameshar." The older brother of Gilgameshu grinned, presenting a rotten mass of teeth in it. The team was used to the sight and smell.

Imp carried on to such places as Dairy King where he recruited XxSoulReaver; SoulReaper's older brother. Then to RPAwood, the award center of the country, to grab Storm's older brother known only as Squall. With the team now gathered, Imp and his squad of obliterators were on a quest... to report in to General Koti at the airport before their takeoff to begin the primary quest. As the van filled with heroes pulled up, Koti and Edynol were just arriving as well. Leaving his comrades in the vehicle, Imp took the General's intel for himself before he would set sail on another adventure.

"I hear you put together a fine team of trained killers, Imp." The General happily approached. All seemed well and the noob despot would be dealt with quickly, he hoped.
    "Damn straight." Imp retorted before giving Edynol the stink eye. Even after a couple days, Imp still kept his distaste for the soldier. Koti didn't understand why Imp always acted like that but put aside and offered Edynol one last time before the team left. "Are you sure you don't want Edynol to join you? He's an excellent teammate and would serve you well. One of my best in recent years" Edynol smiled at Koti's admiration for him. However, Imp didn't seem to care much for it.

"You know, Koti. I'd loved to but the van is pretty full." Imp turned to eye Edynol who shrunk in expectation of receiving something demeaning. "You see, I gathered up soldiers with a hundred years of combined experience. And no you can't ride in the trunk, bud, cause the trunk is filled homemade C4 explosives that I personally put together with my own two..." Suddenly the van erupted into a massive fiery explosion. The roof was completely ripped open and the windows were busted out from the force. All that remained was a crippled van beyond repair filled with an inferno.

As the three recovered from hiding, Imp expressed his surprise and shouted profanity. He then rushed over crying "No! No! No!" as a daunting sense came over him that no one survived the sudden explosion. Still, he pursued and tried glancing into the vehicle but the flames were too thick to see past. "Call 911! Call 911! Oooh fuck!" He began to cry and fell to his knees at what just happened to him and screamed at the sky like he had done from his statue being destroyed by the goats some many days ago.

Now a day later after the incident, Imp stood in Koti's office, dressed in a typical black and white suit with sunglasses to cover his red eyes which bled so many tears just hours ago. The office was dimly lit as only the sun's light piercing the shade was what illuminated the room. Koti and himself had just returned from the funeral of the five dead men and after grieving so much with the families, Imp still couldn't let go of what happened.

He remained strong in belief that it was completely his fault even if in all honesty it was only slightly his fault. Perhaps one of his men messed with a block of C4, only to unintentionally trigger the end of his life even if C4 was a solid compound. The trigger on the detonator must have been pulled unintentionally or maybe static affected the wiring. Who knew, it was in the past now and nothing could be done. Only hindsight scenarios could explain what measures should have been taken.

"They were nice funerals." Koti parted the silence.
    "Yeah. What did you think of my eulogies?" Still ashamed, Imp kept to the window and stared out dramatically.
    "Very touching. I might have cut back on the F-words a little." Koti rolled his eyes as he sat at his desk, playing with a pen in his hand, trying to take his mind off of Imp's disgraceful actions at the funeral.
    "Well, they were fucking great guys. And this is a fucking asshole of a day."
    "I know. It's just that their kids were there."
    "They left." Imp tried to relieve himself of the pressure that Koti just laid on.
    "Cause of your use of heavy language." Koti proceeded to stand up and walk away from Imp, heading over to his trophy desk to admire accomplishments from the past, many of which didn't included Imp. With that thought in mind, he had to inform Imp of his plans for the mission that once was.
    "Well fuck 'em!" Imp announced as he looked over at the General. He held no regards for anyone but himself.

"Listen, Imp. I'm taking you off the case." Immediately the blonde untied hair whipped around as Imp turned towards Koti's direction. A look of shock and disbelief overcame him from the General's mouth. He jumped away from the window and fast-walked near Koti, placing his sunglasses on the desk and revealing his teary eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Imp held his hands together, praying to Koti to keep him. "You even said it yourself that I'm the only man for the job. Come on, Koti. I need this and you need me!" The General was unfazed by the dramatic Imp but didn't know if he was being played or not.
    "You lost your team and without them, what chance do you even have, Imp? Wait here. I'll see what I can do for you." Koti shook his head after all he endured in the passing days. To him, Imp became rusty and thus could easily be a liability if sent out on the field and if the noobs surely did have a nuclear weapon, it wasn't the time to play games. He then left to evade anymore of Imp's sorrow-filled words, closing the office door behind him.

After several minutes in solitude, Edynol surprisingly entered to which Imp rose slightly from his fetal position. "Where's the General?" Edynol had no time to be bothered by Imp's antics and was filled with dread at the sight of the blonde man who bothered him so.

"Edy! The General wants me off the team!" Imp completely neglected Edy's question as his seemed more important.
    "Well under the circumstances..."
    "Fuck you, dickhead!... No! No! Wait, I'm sorry!" Imp pleaded as he watched Edy prepare to leave. Reluctantly, the soldier decided to stay and ask of Imp's business. Most others would have just left the crass imbecile behind to suffer.
    "I want you to join my team!" Imp sat up on on his knees and prepared the waterworks, creating a sad puppy-dog effect. The eliciting expression basically worked for animals and everyone who wasn't Imp. It was quite honestly creepy to see such a hardass cry or even attempt to look cute.
    "Really?" Edy shook his head at the sudden request. after so much crap, now Imp wanted him.

"Don't make me beg here, because I'll do it. I'm so sorry for the way I acted... I'm a mess and I killed them. I killed them all! I'm so fucking stupid! I don't know what I'm doing and everyone hates me." Imp shrunk once again , looking away from Edy but then returning back with a look of desperation in his eyes.

"I will suck your dick, I will suck your fucking dick, just join my team. I'll suck your dick, you can fuck me, you can get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something? Just point at something in the room and I'll fuck it for you! Just tell me what you want me to fuck! " Imp hysterically begged. He was over the edge at the moment and yearned to be back on the mission. A period of silence ensued as Edy was speechless and greatly appalled by what he just heard.
    "...Christ, man. You are messed up."
    "Just tell me what you want me to fuck!" He pleaded once again as Edy looked away in disgust, only to look back and see Imp was already out of his pants and boxers with tears trailing down his cheeks.
    "Put your pants back on! What are you doing?" It was likely those in the hallway could hear the two by now.
    "I don't know! I'm so fucked here!" Imp continued to drown the room in crude drama. This was never on his record but the General knew of it, sadly.

Feeling slightly sorry for Imp being in this position, but more so wanting him to stop, Edy tried to encourage the blonde mess.
    "Listen, Imp... It's not so bad." Unbeknownst to him, it was actually quite critical to Imp for messing up so hard.
    "The noobs who caused my two close friends to go into hiding are in control of a nuclear weapon and it's not so bad!" Imp's words were like poison as he suddenly lashed out.
    "What happened with your friends?" Edy became slightly more concerned than before as he now saw this wasn't so selfish of an operation.
    "They were my two best friends and I even loved one of them but thanks to the belligerent noobs attacking their neighborhoods and families, they were forced into leaving the country and hiding elsewhere. I lost communication with them and heard a rumor they were killed."

Right then, Koti entered to witness the marvel that was Imp. The General's eyes panned from Imp pulling his boxers and pants up over to Edy who gave a confused look as to what was going on.
    "Listen Imp. If you want, you can stay here and help with the fax machine or something or we could take you home." Imp rose to his feet completely after buckling his belt. He wiped his tears upon his jacket sleeve and prepared to exit the door right before grabbing his shades from the desk.

"I'm sorry for everything, General. I'll just head home now." That was it, he lost it. Filled with depression, he hunched over, looking to the ground as he took several steps, only to hear Edy clear his throat.
    "I'm in, I'm on the team, General." Edy announced with a positive tone of acceptance. Yes, Imp was quite bizarre in nature from what he witnessed so far, but feeling remorse, Edy felt it was his duty to help.

"Sorry, Edy. But two people don't make a team." Before the General could continue, another voice entered the room. "But three or possibly more does." It was familiar to Imp and Koti and as the two looked over, they were surprised to see Leoni Green standing before them. It was Imp who was more so surprised as it had been years since the two partners last met.

The caramel skin-toned women stood, still carrying those large biceps and triceps adorned with colorful yet vulgar and depressing tattoos. The one on her left shoulder read 'Momma didn't love me'. Her dreads still well kept and still wearing the same type of glasses. She must have went through hundreds of those from all the action. Nothing much had changed, not even her manly personality. Some thought it was a facade but they would be mistaken as she was quite tough through and through. Always being the one to rip throats if needed or charge in with light-machine guns in both hands, firing wildly.

"Cheer up, you pansy!" Same old Leoni.
    "Looks like you're keeping your bod pretty tight." Imp was highly amused she hadn't changed, mostly her muscular physique was the bit he thought would go.
    "You're looking pretty good yourself, Imp."
    "Well, every day's a workout when you gotta carry around a 20 pound python in your jeans."
    "You and your dick comments."
    "It's fun to say them." Imp chuckled at himself. Admiring his sense of humor which seemed poor to most.
    "It's fun to hear them."
    "That's why I say them."
    "And that's why I listen. We had some great times and now we're about to have some more. Your team is waiting for you in the break room. Follow me!" Imp was flattered they were waiting for him. He frown was now turned upside down and the feeling of gloom was lifted from his shoulders. He was back in action... again.

"Alright, Imp. I've got everyone here, for ya!" Leoni waved her arm to showcase his old team who were all lined up side by side. Each smiling at the sight of their courageous leader that entered the room. Imp himself was ecstatic over the moment and went down the line of comrades he served with.

"Siksta! Look at you! You haven't grown an inch have you? Still keeping up with those ninja tricks?"
    A finger tapped on Imp's shoulder, having him turn to see the real Siksta and discovering the other was just a flimsy cardboard cutout. "I've still got it, lad!" The two laughed over the gag and then proceeded to split. Siksta took his cutout elsewhere while Imp continued with the reunion.

Next was Alice who was stuck in a high-tech wheelchair. With an oxygen tank and gasmask on the side as well as I.V., whatever happened to her looked serious. "Alice, what happened to you?" Imp was puzzled at first but knew she was an avid prankster. "You pulling my leg?" He chuckled, nervous if she was in that condition for real.
    "No, Imp. I suffered a traumatic injury after a helicopter crash." Her on-hand computer spoke for her as she typed it in.
    "Holy shit. I'm sorry to hear." Imp covered his gaping mouth at such a surprise only to be fooled as she started laughing as well as most the others.
    "I totally got you!" Seemed nearly every prank she pulled worked on everyone. Even the time she pretended about losing her arm to shrapnel when it was actually tucked in her shirt. It should have been obvious but managed to fly over everyone's head.

Alice quickly rose and scooted her chair back to prove of her well being.
    "Oh you!" The two hugged quickly as Imp moved on to thank the General.
    "Don't stop there, Imp. We have two new members who recently joined the Angels. Welcome CeruleanSin and Setsa; our femme fatales. Sin specializes with knives and Setsa is Edy's skilled partner and has been for some time." Koti graciously informed.

Imp was already locked onto Setsa's hair which was obviously longer than his own as her hair reached down to her hindquarters. Knowing his title of long hair over both genders was ruined, he then became fixated on Sin's bright blue eyes which stuck out like the glowing sun in the deep blue sky. Although quite pretty and entrancing, they must have been her weapon of seduction, Imp thought to himself. Leoni then stepped in, standing next to Sin and announcing they were, like Setsa and Edy, an excellent pair and would remain so. Jealousy hit an all time high as Imp once was Leoni's teammate in the field. Now he had been replaced by some 'doll-faced succubus!' he would know her as.

Not sure what to do in the situation and anxious around Leoni's new partner, Imp fumbled with words and finally spewed out something legitimate.
    "You best watch yourself with those. Wouldn't wanna lose a finger." Imp nervously laughed while pointing to a painful looking dagger that Sin had been tossing from hand to hand, spinning around her fingers to present her skill in handling. She gave a look of distaste for him, snarling and adding "You best watch your balls at night. Wouldn't wanna lose one of them. If you even have any."

With that, Imp choked and turned to Koti, nodding as he was somewhat speechless and only barely able to speak with "Great team" before walking away from the new recruits. Never had he been spoken to in such a serious manner before.

"Oh, by the way, Imp. Thanks to recent intel, we know where you can start your search..." Koti knew Imp would love this bit of information soon to come and presented a smug expression. Imp responded in the same way, knowing exactly who Koti was talking about.

Be sure to subscribe as I plan on releasing a chapter once every two days!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

OMG! I love this thread

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh my God! You killed Soulreaver! You bastard!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my God! You killed Soulreaver! You bastard!!
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast