Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: James Cameron's Avatar: Return of the RDA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkninja0200 View Post
    What is my tribal title ><

No I didn't draw it

and god dam that's a long ass profile ><
    1. I can't grab a Na'vi translation but its "Proficient Hunter" in English; which means that at 21, you would be the youngest Na'vi warrior to earn this title (which is one off Master Hunter)

2. Okay.

3. Yeah. But then half of that is history (all 2 hours 30 minutes of movie history xD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

. Yesh it was a good movie. so when is the IC gonna be up?
    Spoiler: Laramon (Lara Croft/Renamon) 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkninja0200 View Post
    . Yesh it was a good movie. so when is the IC gonna be up?
    The IC is up now:

https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...374#post219374

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I posted ^^

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Kilvan

Appearance:

Personailty: Tough, intellegent, and quick on her toes Kilvan is the ideal hunter/tracker. She never misses a beat and sees things others dismiss. She's also very sassy and makes smart comments all the time as well as sarcasm.

Tribal Ranking: Proficient Hunter

Pa'li/Ikran/Both:
    Spoiler: Pa'li-Ney`ite 
    Spoiler: Ikran-Ateyo 

Weaponry: A bow made from the bones of an Ikran and arrows made of the same, as well as a knife made of rock hewn from the highest of the floating mountains.

Character History: Kilvan is an orphan who was found in the forest by an Omaticaya woman and taken in as her child. Her parents are a mystery as there were no banished, exiled, loner, or otherwise unclaned Na'vi. Since she is a brilliant hunter/tracker and a wonderful healer. She can compete with the best and has a knack for getting out of tough situations. She also has a beautiful singing voice that she uses when ever she can.
    Last edited by AliceMalice15; 05-23-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry I have to back out of this RP being I'm gonna be gone for a couple of months starting in a couple of days. So don't kill her off just pretend she was never there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's okay. Sorry we couln't get more done before you had to go.

Alice, nice post. (wonder what's with the star by your character's name?)

Anyway; I'm going to give you darkninja's Clan Title of "Proficient Hunter" but I'm going to add to that and say that you are currently training for your Mastery.

At age 25; you have mastered flight of both a Pa'li and an Ikran; so you can add them in if you want.

You may also give them names if you feel you want to.

and Welcome Aboard!

Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sweet thanks and as for the star I don't know they've been showing up alot in my posts recently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No worries Alice and nice post In-Character.

Okay; I'm now going to reveal my personal character; Meh. I guess being GM has its disadvantages; mostly the control of NPC's...

Name: Au'nin
    Appearance: Au'nin has a very prominent battle scar across his face from the final battle. Au'nin; like all Na'vi is ten feel tall and blue-skinned, He also has golden eyes and pony-tail brown hair.

Personality: Au'nin is a worn soul, having lost his mother at Hometree, Au'nin reclused into himself, barely showing any emotion beyond indifference; and cold-ness to strangers and people he doesn't like, but underneath that is a warmth, for the people he cares about, something he tends to fight tooth and nail to protect.

Tribal Ranking: "Iknimaya Overseer" - Au'nin was given the honour of directing new Na'vi to the Ikran Rookery to begin the rite of passage, Iknimaya

Pa'li/Ikran/Both: Au'nin has an Ikran only; his Pa'li died in the final battle.

Weaponry: Au'nin carries a bow hewn from Kelutra before it collapsed; he also recently added the bones of his dead Pa'li after the final battle for a composite bow with higher tensive strength.

Character history: Au'nin was born youngest of three siblings; while his brothers were trained to be hunters and warriors, Au'nin was not, he was told to report to Eytukan for special training. Upon arriving, Eytukan told him that he had been selected to show the new Na'vis the path to achieve Iknimaya, and that this was a great honour. Naturally he honoured the Olo'eytkan decision and spoke not of it.

After the battle of Hometree, and the successive loss of his mother; Au'nin shut himself away from the Omaticaya, and especially Jake, and only really made a brief appearance in the final battle, where he was thrown from his Pa'li and slashed across the face with a Tungsten-carbide knife.

Since then Au'nin has only really shown himself when the newer Na'vi required guidance to reach the Rookery and, on occasion to listen in to the stories of Toruk Makto.

Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you. Very nice character he seems like an interesting person. Can't wait for Kilvan to appear in his life. She tends to shake things up being a mystery child and all. ^w^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast