Thread: James Cameron's Avatar: Return of the RDA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default James Cameron's Avatar: Return of the RDA

'I guess you could say I'm just another average person; but if you did, you'd be very wrong; By now; you probably know my story better than I do myself and though I have a feeling that the RDA is going to return, I can't help but wonder when or where the first attack will take place. My name is Jake Sully; though most call me Toruk Makto (Rider of Last Shadow), and others, Olo'eytkan (Clan Chief). For all intents and purposes, I am both. This is my life now, here with the Na'vi; Here with Neytiri, and I'll do anything to protect it.' Jake Sully thought as he examined the remaining devastation, it then occurred to him just how much of an extent Hell's Gate had on Pandora; and just how much was still to be accomplished. It had been five years, nine months and twenty-two days, and Jake Sully knew that the Aliens he let leave were now being debriefed back on Earth. It was only a matter of time before they'd strike again, in greater numbers, and either Pandora would be over-run, or the RDA would crumble forever.

Calling his Ikran; Jake took to the skies, it was now his job to find the Omaticaya a new home, and the best way to do so was by air. Jake had already surveyed acceptable Kelutral (Hometrees) to the West and found one that he was interested in. This time, Jake was going to find out what kind of prey or predators there were in the area. Landing silently, Jake quickly marked out Yerik (Hexapede) tracks; there were at least two, maybe three packs of them nearby; which, Jake thought, would sustain the Omaticaya for many years.

While Jake was following more leads, a pack of Nantangs (Viperwolves) jumped out at him and sped off, not noticing he was there; obviously intent on hunting the Yerik (Hexapedes) for food. Returning silently to his Ikran, Jake took off, bound for the wandering Omaticaya to the East of him. Suddenly Jake heard a familiar voice call out to him. Neytiri was closing in, happy to see Jake. With the both of them flying in tandem, the Ikran descended into the thick undergrowth and landed firmly on a thick tree trunk.

"It is good to see you unharmed 'Jakesully'. How was the Kelutra (Hometree)?" Neytiri asked, the tribe had been wandering since the destruction of the previous Kelutra (Hometree), and were looking for a place to go.

"It is a good place, Neytiri, with many Yerik. (Hexapedes) It is also close to Vitraya Ramunong (Tree of Souls)" Jake replied. "I also found a pack of Nantangs (Viperwolves) hunting in the area."

"Then it is acceptable, let us return to tell the others of our news." Neytiri replied.

"Agreed" Jake finished, and the both of them flew back to the Omaticaya, who were only a few minutes away, to tell the others that they had found a suitable new Kelutra (Hometree) to live in.

((OOC : Just to get the ball rolling here folks, this is post number one. Feel free to post in any order you like, but don't post more than once per round. (From when I post, to when I post again)))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by darkninja0200; 05-23-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Going to be gone for a couple of months
    Spoiler: Laramon (Lara Croft/Renamon) 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kilvan stalked silently through the forest following the tracks of a small heard of Yerik when she finally found them she drew out her bow and notched three arrows. Releasing the bow she watched the arrows shoot towards the animals killing two and injuring one. The rest of the pack sprang into action and began to gallop off skirting their fallen members.

Kilvan walked quickly over to the one injured Yerik who lay on the ground panting and prayed over its body before stabbing it in the heart. Then she prayer over the other two and began lashing them together so she could carry them. Eywa had been good to her and allowed her to hunt so well, she'd have to say an extra thank you to her when she got back.

Kilvan sighed and hefted her makeshift sledge over her shoulder as she began to make her way back to where they were staying while their leader searched for a new Kelutra (hometree). When she finally got back to their makeshift camp Kilvan saw their leader calling for the clans attention. Had he found a new Kelutra? Kilvan finished dragging her kill to the food pile and padded exitedly over to stand infront of their leader.

"Olo'eytkan," she said happily, "have you found a new Kelutra? Are we going to have a home now? What's it like?"
    Last edited by AliceMalice15; 05-23-2010 at 01:05 PM.