Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Twilight (OOC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Autumn Twilight (OOC)

This is a large, open fantasy land. Any race is acceptable (except no one is immortal), any age over 15 is acceptable. The "group" will be traveling, and encounter various enemies. I feel any character younger than fifteen will only slow down the group. This is a fantasy land, so nearly anything will go. Orc attack? Sure. Giant bird swoops down and takes someone? If you want, go ahead.

There are three "main" villains, which only I can initiate a conflict into/with. These three include, dragons, powerful dark wizard (minions of dark wizard can be initiated by anyone), and a shape shifter.

The world the characters live in worship various deities, your character (based on race, class, and personal belief) may choose which deity (or deities) to worship.
    Consult this link for ideas, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...Realms_deities
    If you choose, you may create your own deity , use one of the ones on the link, or have your character be none religious for whatever reason. You may change religions mid-role play.

Inspired by three different book series, and two video games. If you desire to know what series, and games send me a private message.

I've looking for about four or five people. It's also possible that I'll accept people to join, after we have started. To be accepted after we join, you need a good character, and to give me a summarization, of how they come to join the group. Be sure to read the recent posts IC, to know where we are. I'm not gonna have someone just appear out of the blue, and walk up, while we're in a dungeon, or something.

Small rules: no god modding, no controlling other people's characters, any OOC conversations (unless urgent) must be posted here.

Character profile needs; (I will give my character's profile, after this post)
    Name
    Weapon specialty (sword, staff, bow, what ever you'd like)
    "Class" (simply warrior, wizard, rogue. If you wanna be specific you can be)
    2 Training/specialties/talents: 3 if they are very unique/interesting (anything that's something special to your character. Different for each character, if someone can already do it. You gotta think of something else. There are certain talents, I will make an exception for. example- multilingual)
    Personality
    Background (doesn't have to be very detailed, or go back very far)
    Religion (deity, or deities. If none religious, please give reason. "I don't wanna" is not a reason.)
    Character's "theme song" (not mandatory)
    Any other info you desire to share, or add

If I question what you put, it is not as a critique, but to make sure I understand something.

I realize sometimes I'm not easily understood, or I don't make certain things clear. Please ask me if something doesn't make sense.

Group so far;
    Dela Reshling (My character)
    Griffy (by Rema)
    Gray (by Rema)
    Scario (by The Dragon Lord)
    Damian Gyrrus (by THE.Lomein)
    Souvanarola Thanix (by Aki Shinome)
    Umbra (by Mr. Rope)

All filled up!

If someone wishes to join, after we've started I will accept new characters. I will need the same CS info, as well a small summary of how/why they join the group. I am likely to be a bit pickier about new characters, but don't let that discourage you!
    Last edited by AdenPyokola; 02-09-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Dela Reshling
    Race: Half-Elf

Appearance: https://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...en-d4lhyms.jpg
    Dela doesn't wear shoes, and is always dressed in forest colors.

Weapon specialty: Bow & arrow, knife as back up

"Class" : Ranger

2 Training/specialties/talents: Tracking, silent walker, fluent in multiple languages; elvish (formal, and nomadic), common, orc, and dwarven (others may be multi-lingual as well)

Personality: Dela likes nature and animals. She recognizes that neither elves nor humans consider her one of them, and thus spends most of her time in the wilds. She's rather light-hearted, and enjoys a good joke. She's a fan of listening to old adventures' tales, and bard's songs. While she is warm spirited, she can be very serious when it comes to hunting.

Background: Dela was raised with nomadic elves, later venturing off on her own. She spent a few years traveling, before ending up captured by orcs. She learned the language and rather than kill her, she proved enjoyable company. She visits the orcs many times, later. In her traveling, she went to many human villages to sell her hunted wares. She once stayed in a cave overnight, only to end up traveling deeper and deeper, till she found a dwarven city and was mistaken for a dark elf. Once cleared up she spent a few months underground, before heading back to the surface. Her time with the dwarves left her curious of her elven blood. So she went to an elven city, and spent a few years in the city before heading back out to the wilderness.

Religion: Mielikki: Goddess of forests, forest creatures, rangers, dryads, autumn

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMJbApULP8U
    Last edited by AdenPyokola; 02-07-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow, This looks like an awesome game!

If you find yourself stuck for players, you could always try asking staff to advertise your game in their signatures by going Here

Alternatively, you could always apply to get your game on Role-Play of the week! it’s super easy, and will really help you gain players!

Finally, you may want to try submitting the game to the The Role-Playing games directory which will make sure all members will be able to find your game, and know what you’re about quickly!

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Griffith (a.k.a: Griffy)
    Race: Elf
    Appearance:Griffy is a small girl with pale blonde hair. She has sky blue eyes and usually wears a feather in her hair. She also wears a small pale green dress that reaches too her ankles. She wears a silver rope looking belt around her waist and isn't usually seen around others.
    Weapon specialty: is trying to learn with a sword
    "Class" young warrior
    2 Training/specialties/talents: climbing trees and convincing people
    Personality: quiet and usually fades into the backround
    Background : N/A
    Religion: The maker
    Character's "theme song"

Gray
    Race: Elf
    Appearance:
    https://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime...9&tx=64&ty=121
    Weapon specialty: Sword
    Class: Warrior
    Talents: Fighting and running swiftly
    Personality: He is usually very active chasing after his siter everywhere. He is pretty friendly unless you hurt his sister. Then he turns into a raging machine.
    Backround: When his sister was born he wanted to get rid of her. He gave up eventually and accepted he couldn't get rid of her. When their parents died in a fire he refused to let go of her since she was the only family he had left. He and Griffith ran from the orphanage and he got her some clothes that fit her so she could change out of the old clothes she had. He and her have been unted by the dark elf for years but every time they slipped through his fingers.
    Religion: The maker
    Theme song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6jzC04zFjE
    Last edited by Neutrally Chaotic; 02-08-2013 at 04:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My only comments are...
    1. while cute... If your character is gonna need to be taken care of, then I can't accept the age. Though, if... you do two characters... And have an older one, who is acting as her teacher/care taker. It'd work better... I would just prefer to not have a character who's gonna need protection any time they get into a fight...
    -If someone wants to create a character who acts as mentor, to yours that would also work.

2. I'm not sure I count swimming as a talent, unless your character is extremely good at swimming, and can like... hold her breath a long time or something... If the character stays so young, I understand not having more than one talent.

3. I would prefer you pick or make up a deity, for the religion... This is a character in a fantasy land, that doesn't have christians... The closest religion I could accept is one for The Maker. If you desire to look that up, and want to go with that I can accept it. Though still would prefer a deity...
    Last edited by AdenPyokola; 02-08-2013 at 02:53 AM.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ok i'll fix it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's better, thank you. When you post, use one post for both characters.

I just reread what you put, for Gray's talents. Again, as with swimming... Not sure I count fighting as a talent. Everyone is expected to fight (to some extent). I also, wanna make sure not to limit what others can do for their talents, since 'fighting' is sort of a blanket term.

Otherwise, accepted.

Side note- I'm counting The Maker, as a lesser known/worshiped religion. Sort of a... new religion, or a very old one. You may pick. Just don't expect many people to have heard of it. If you'd like more info on The Maker, I can provide you a link.
    Last edited by AdenPyokola; 02-08-2013 at 05:01 AM.

In a parralle universe were dragons and magic exist
    Fantasy, Adventure, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Scario
    Race: lizard-man
    Appearance: a little bit like that but with blue and yellow scales https://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...er-d5u96ty.jpg
    Weapon specialty: Sword and trident
    Class: fighter
    2 Training/specialties/talents: Can stay for along time underwater, run fast
    Background: When he was little, his village was attacked and he was one of the only survivor and was adopted by another clan. Years later the village from his adoptive clan was attacked, and again, he was one of the few survivor and he never retrived the other survivor so he joined a little group of adventurers. (I know his background his crap, but it explain his overprotecting attitude towards his friends)
    Religion: Semuanya.
    Personality: He his very loyal to his friends and he'll do anything to keep them. He's not very smart. He doesn't fear his enemies. He's almost always the first to attack.

By the way, I dont know if this is just me but isn't 19 and 7 to young for an elf considering the half-elf is 100.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dragon Lord, I like the character. I'm curious if you drew the picture yourself, I do like it.
    I do like the background, reminds me of a... Soldier of misfortune sort of thing.
    I'm curious if you would mind me calling your race Argonian. They are lizard people, who can breath underwater. I can give you a link if you'd like more info.

Either way, character accepted.

As for the elves' ages, I did contemplate that myself. But I feel that Rema's characters are young, less experienced. Where as my character is older, well traveled and well experienced. Since elves can generally live to be, we'll say for this story, two thousand years old. Being a half-elf my character will not live past maybe eight hundred. I'm not sure I addressed your concern properly... let me know if I didn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name- Damian Gyrrus

Age- 432

Race- Djinn

Gender- Male

Appearance- Link. It's from an older thing, but yeah he's the one in the middle.

Weapon specialty- a set of Twin Flyssa, Magic.

Class- Battlemage

Training/specialties/talents: Short-range teleportation, elemental manipulation

Personality- Damian is pretty easy going, He tends to speak sarcastically at times, but for the most part, he's pretty lax.

Background- Being a Djinn pretty much guarantees that, unless magic is involved, he can't really die. He can be injured the the point of no longer battling, but he will nonetheless be alive. His powers are often coveted by lesser beings- mortals. People have mistaken him for a genie, who will grant 3 wishes at the drop of a hat. His wishes come at a price...to be negotiated, of course. Having lived for close to half a millenium He's seen some things. Some good, and some bad. But he never forgets the faces of his beloved family, who have all since died.
    Religion- Before he became a Djinn, Damian practiced a polytheistic religion that focused on multiple gods governing many things.

Character's "theme song" (TBD)

Other- The price of a wish is usually your soul.
    Last edited by THE.Lomein; 02-09-2013 at 04:50 AM.
    Where's Lomein?

Weasyl | Deviantart | Tumblr

It's 2017. Let's open this can of worms again.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast