A bit of a warning before posting
As always it's sad to see members and staff members take a vacation from the site. Regardless of the reason whether it be a family emergency, a illness, or even if you are just taking a break from the site in general, we wish you the best of luck and hope you are able to stay in touch.
However to keep things respectful and to stop those who want to take advantage, we only ask that you don't air your dirty laundry here. That means you must keep private matters private and you can't use this thread as an excuse to "argue". If you have a problem with a staff member or a regular member, keep it to private messages or email. If you have something constructive to say, then pm the proper staff member in charge of that area.
Here is a break down of what we don't want to see. The following will be deleted and repeated attempts to break this rule will lead to a banning. Some of you may laugh at how ridiculous this all sounds, but sadly we have had many persistent drama babies in the past.
* Don't say "this site sucks" and then give us all these nonconstructive reasons why. That is just immature and you are acting like a five year old. No one is keeping you chained to the forum, if you have somewhere better to be then please go. When you are ready to act like a adult, then please send me a private message and hopefully we can work out whatever hatred you are feeling inside.
* Any negative and disrespectful comments in general will be deleted. If you are leaving because of a disagreement or because you got into a argument with a regular or staff member then I'm sorry and I hope the problem does get resolved. However honestly the forum isn't your battlefield and you aren't allowed to drag a whole bunch of members into the drama with you. Be mature and act like a grown up. Resolve your differences peacefully and maturely.
* Do not advertise the site you are going to or that you created yourself. This will be a instant ban and you will never be allowed to come back. This includes advertising another site in a pm. The staff pays money from their pay checks to expose this board on other websites. Unless you are going to send me your credit card or forward money to my bank account, you are not allowed to pimp your site via private message or email. I don't care if you think your site is way cooler or better then this one. You are just being rude and disrespectful to those who are spending money to keep this site going.
* You must be nice. Just be nice. Do you really want your last memory on RPA being a bad one? I mean seriously? Because that is what will happen when people remember you. "Oh you remember what's her name? The one who was banned for freaking out in the absent forum?" Seriously. Think before you press the post button.
* Do not post your goodbye message everywhere. This is the number one "no no". Do not go to every topic and roleplay on the forum and post that you are leaving the forum. Depending on how and why you are doing this, you could have a instant ban or permanent IP block. Such thoughtless and malicious actions are consider hostile and arrogant. We wouldn't let you post your welcoming thread everywhere, so don't try to take advantage or you'll end up paying the consequences. If there is someone specific you want to say goodbye to, do it in a pm.
If you want to get your point across then do it the right way and the respectful way. There are ways to advertise your site without being a dirt bag. There are ways to say goodbye without being a asshole. All we ask is that you treat us with the same respect we treated you when you first came here. Thank you and god bless.
Absent topics stay open five days and then becomes locked. Once locked do not pimp your absent thread everywhere or you will be banned.
Do not advertise your absent topic and do not turn your absent topics into a chat thread. It's contradicting and immature.
People who ignore these rules will be banned and deleted.
I'm not interested in competition with other sites. You want to go somewhere else that is fine, but don't come here and start arguments.