Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (Rated M) The New Era of Darkness….Dark and Kyo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sage’s eyes faltered for a second a little unnerved by how much he knew of her, “Do you honestly thinking that Alexander would be at your mercy…because of me,” she said her voice amused as she shook her head. “You humans really are as dumb as they say… Alexander want just come himself and beg for my life to be spared…he’ll bring every vampire down upon you.” She said with a bit of a shrug.

“And when he’s finally slaughtered everyone you love…then he’ll free me and I can have my fun with you.” She added biting her lip. “I bet there are thousands of ways to make you scream my name…especially while you blood is following out of your worthless blood bag body.” She offered before she allowed her eyes to scan the man’s body.

Anger radiated through Sage as she listened to Elair’s cockiness. Talking about how he had spared her life, while the others all wanted her dead and again she jerked hard on the bonds but her strength was long gone and all it did was cause her more pain. “You all call us murders… but the truth is we are no different from you…exact me embrace our dark side where you hide yours.”

She said looking down at her bloody hands from the sliver chains. “How is this any different from what we do…at less we give you home at the colony…we feed you…offer you life…and here you are chaining a young girl to a bed…like a slave…. You wanna be civil then undo the chains.”
    …………………………………………………

Blood squirted from the vampire guard’s neck as he quickly tried to remove the sharp object. “You sick and stupid bastard,” the other guard said as he grabbed Kyo by the throat and slammed him hard against the wall, before injecting him with a very potent sedative. Within minutes the man was out. “That bastard is crazy…did you see what he did…it was a fucking blood bath.”

The other guard mentioned as they loaded him on the large white stretcher shackling him to it. “Good the crazy the better…when he finds these bastards there going to need to believe he has lost it…or he’ll die.” The surgery was fast and thanks to the vampire blood it didn’t even leave a trace of a scar. The doctor finished up and walked out to be meet by alexander.

“How did the procedure go” he asked and the doctor sighed. “It’s working properly…but do you really want to send him out there…he is mentally unstable…who’s to say he wouldn’t cause more harm the help.” The doctor tried but all Alexander did was smile. “Call me when he wakes….I need to have a little talk with him.” With that Alexander speeds away.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"So every enraged vampire will come here?" He asked with a smile. "I'll set this place to explode, trapping them inside, then pour molten steel inside the pit and they'll all die as a result of their foolishness. The colony will be short of vampires then and only one will remain." Elair spoke.
    "Everyone I love is already dead. You don't give us a home, you leave us no other choice, the colony is more a prison holding humans until they give in and ask to become vampire themselves, either that or you kill them."
    "You're right, this is no different from what your kind have done to the human race, so why do you do it? and please young?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Elair dipped into his pocket and threw over the key. "The answer is preservation." He told her, it was a gamble handing her the key.

-----------

Kyo grumbled pulling at a restraint, his eyes foggy and cloudy. He was still alive which was what surprised him. As his eyes focused he saw that he was surrounded by vampires. He decided to go back to his stupid act, but he kept his eyes closed pretending he was asleep to see if he could hear anything from the vampires as to what their plans were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

“Do honestly think you can wage war against us and win,” she asked tilting her had to the side. “Do you not think that no matter what are race will find a way to survive and only come at you harder for what you did?” she asked before shaking her head as she allowed the smooth key between her fingers. Quickly using her speed she unfastens the cuffs, before pushing herself into the wall. She had to do it fast due to the length of time her skin had melted to the sliver and pulled away. The clinical white sheets where covered in blood from her wrist and ankles.

Using her speed and what was left of her strength she pushed him into the chair as she sat on his lap...pinning him there. “You really wanna know why we do it…fine….we lived in the shadows watching as your people slaughtered each other over land, resources, religion….hell look around, we didn’t destroy the world…your race did…and as far as I see it.” He face hardens with anger before she bends down to allowing him to hear the sound of her fangs snapping.

“Human can’t be trusted we might be monsters but we embrace it…your kind hides it.”
    With that said she pulled away and eased off him, “Now leave…get out of here while you still can…before I rip into your throat and kill both of us.” Everything inside her hurt and her arms burned with every move she made they would heal of course but not without help, and right now death or no death the human was smelling taste. Turning to glance over her shoulder at him she said it again. “Leave…before I kill you.”
    ………………………………………………….

“Has he woken yet?” Called a man from the glass door of the recovery room causing the four men to glance up, “No…and there is no way to wake him without hurting his mental state further.” The doctor said causing the guard at the door to huff. “Fine, but when he wakes I wanna know…understand me.” The man said and the doctor nodded letting out a sigh in relief as the man walked away.

“What the hell was that all about.” One of the other vampires asked the doctor causing the man to huff. “I mean isn’t he the one that basically ate another slave.” He said and the doctor nodded. “After the attack on the colony that left Kane dead…Alexander sent out his best enforcers…but there was issues.” The doctor started and another man butted in. “Yeah the Sanctuary killed all of them using sliver, stakes, and uv light…we all saw the bodies.” He added and the doctor sighed.

“No you didn’t…see all of them where found but one….Sage is missing he believes that there holding her prisoner.” He finished before looking down at the sleeping man. “Alexander wants to send men out with him in tow…believing that the humans will try to rescue him and take him to their camp. “He wants him to be a spy…to see if Sage is there and if she is to help her escape.”

“Wait how would they even catch her…she the oldest of us here…she could kill them all in a blink of an eye.” The man asked and the doctor nodded “that’s the scary thought…if she is trapped then she is hurt or weaken...” he finished. “So he’s supposed to rescue her…what if he turns sides he is a human after all that has been trapped in a cage.” A man asked and the doctor pointed to the screen. “that what the tracking chip is for.”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Elair stood.
    "Our kind were fighting to stop tyrants coming to power, our kind were fighting for the resources to survive, our kind fought for morals." He spoke. "Our race didn't destroy the world, we simply leveled the playing field, if the world had been destroyed we wouldn't still be standing on it." He spoke gently then sat down.
    "We will soon find out what your race does when it's morals and resources are threatened." He spoke quietly, slightly resolved. "I know I'm fighting a fight that I will loose, but I will not be killed without a fight. My parents died protecting me from your kind and they failed of course, they knew they would, I could see it in their eyes." He finished before standing and leaving, the door closing firmly behind him. He had left the sawn off shotgun behind, revealing that it was empty.

----

Kyo was intrigued by the conversation, he was going to be set free, but since they were he was still going to play the fool.
    He groaned and opened his eyes. "Am I dead, is this heaven?" he asked in a groggy tone. After that talking stopped and he was dragged in front of Alexander, shoved into a chair and handcuffed down just in case.
    "Are you Alexander?" Kyo asked dumbly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For one millisecond Sages hard exterior brock as her eyes sadden. She knew how it felt to have family ripped from your lives and forced into a world that didn’t make sense. Shaking her head she walked over to the make shift mirror and looked at her cold eyes, before allowing her eyes to fall on the collar around her neck. Running her cold finger over it she wondered if it had been a bluff like the shot gun a scare tactic.

She eased her fingers gently around the edge until she heard a click and suddenly it tighten. The act didn’t cause her pain…it was like a silent warning and it pissed her off more.Slamming her hand into the mirror causing it to break, how she could let this happen. She was strong and powerful and now she was trapped like a fucking puppy collar and all.”
    ………………………………………….
    Alexander was standing in front of a large window when the man was brought in and sat down, only turning when the man spoke. “Yes…and you are Kyo…see I know a lot about you.” Alexander offered before nodding to the other to leave, before sitting in a chair in front of Kyo.“I know that a long time ago you were considered a great scientist….but you were drive mad” he said his eyes finding Kyo.

“I also know that like many human’s you lost love ones due to war.” With that Alexander’s eyes fell to the ground. “My progeny…was killed kyo,” he started before taking a deep breath. “He was drained of his blood and left to die…and now a woman very close to me has been taken by the same group.”

Shaking his head he looked up at Kyo. “She a powerful vampire…I even dare say she is stronger than me…her blood, her wisdom are unmatched…and if they have her I fear for her life…for all of our lives.” He finished before standing up and walking back to the window. “Kyo the reason I called you here is I have any opportunity for you to redeem yourself….I’m going to send out a group of enforcers and I want you to accompany them…you are to act as there captive…we believe that if the humans see this they’ll rescue you and take you to there.

”With that said he turned back to kyo. “Once there you are to find and help her… because if they have her trapped then I’m positive she’s injured…alert me and then release her…she will kill the human for their actions…but you will be spared Kyo.” With that he smiled and sat back down. “Doing this I will give you your freedom… I’ll make you part of the scientific team…you will redeem yourself.”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Elair made his way down to his room and lay there awake, he knew what was going to happen; death, mostly to him.
    Death wasn't something he wanted to come face to face with any time soon, then again he was never ready to face that eventuality.
    "What is going to happen I wonder." He asked himself before he slipped into sleep.

---

Kyo looked down, he could still feel the burning flames that took his village and his parents.
    He listened intently, he was planning on doing something to return a loved one. He had sent so many other peoples loved ones to their death without a batting of an eyelash, and he's expecting one human to infiltrate the Sanctuary, rescue a powerful vampire, then return with freedom and placed on the scientific team.

He could simply flee, but with the tracking device inside of him there wasn't many places he could run to, that was unless he went to the no go zones, but he wouldn't last long enough.
    "It's not like I have much of a choice, I'll do it." Kyo looked him in the eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sage paced the floor of the small room, her body was screaming for rest but she refused to give into it. She knew once her eyes closed that she would be plunged into a deep sleep so her body can heal. Making it easy of any human to walk in and kill her. She was going crazy…she was hungry and the sound of heart beats echoed in her ears. That when she heard it…footsteps. It must have been a guard checking, monitoring. Leaning against the wall she slid down it and started to cry… well that what it sounded like. “Hey…hush up in there,” came a man voice accompanied by the bang of something against the door. “Please…something’s wrong…I need help.” She cried and was even surprised how genuine it sounded. She heard the sound of him walking toward the door, before the lock click. Her eyes snapped up as she the barrel of a gun coming in first.

Using her speed she grabs it and the hand holding it pulling them inside, ready to attack when she realizes she was staring down at a young boy…he couldn’t be more then 10 or 11, and his eyes were felled with fear as he stared at her. Suddenly she let go of him and backed away. Before escaping out the door she had made it just a few feet when she paused, she should have killed the boy…there was no doubt he would tell she had gotten out, but she couldn’t…no she wouldn’t. The pain was awful from the lack of blood and the wounds, and as her vision started to blur she reached the door and fell…exhaustion taking over.”

…………………………..

Alexander smiled and nodded at the young man. “That’s a wise decision and one that is going to make you a wealth and bright man one day.” She added patting the man shoulder before he motioned for the guards to enter. “You leave tomorrow night…the human seem to hunt and watch then…but until then,” he say turning to the guards. “I want mister Kyo to be placed in Sage’s open suite…he is to be feed and have anything he needs.” Turning he glanced down at the man. “That way you can get a feel for sage, since you will be searching for her.”
    With that the guards took him toward the large suite area in the 19th floor.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The kid raised the alarm out of fear, three guards picked her back up, returning her to her room.
    Elair heard three short knocks on his door, waking him out of his sleep. He groaned and walked over opening it and looked out seeing nobody, but then he looked down and saw the kid. His name was Talen Hopkin, Elair had found him in the clutches of vampires, he was badly beaten and he couldn't help but take the child in.
    Talen wiped his eyes. "I let the vampire out of her room by accident." Talen always went to Elair when he had done something wrong, or good, or when he was scared, he had come to look at Elair as a father figure.
    Elair sighed and let him inside. "Did you go on duty by yourself?" Elair asked, there were supposed to be two men on duty, given strict orders to not open the door. "The two guys said it would be alright and that she was asleep." Talen spoke.
    "It's alright is she back in her room?" Elair asked in a walkie.
    "Yes sir, she fainted, probably lack of blood" A voice came back.
    "Give her some water, and next time I give you orders, keep to them, and if the boy wants to do the job supervise him"
    "Sorry sir, we thought it would be alright" The voice came back.

---

Kyo was lead into the room and his eyes feasted on the food, before he did.
    It had been more than ages since he had eaten proper food. Cooked steak, with a pepper sauce. Freshly cooked bread. Then his eyes fell on a jug of water and a tall empty glass. He didn't stand on ceremony and began drinking from the jug. It was almost like heaven, and after he had his fill he lay on the soft bed and laughed in delight, not believing his luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The city was beautiful at night as thousands of torches lite the darken streets. It had been almost a month since she was allowed out, and now she wished for the chains once again. “He looks taste does he not…strong…fit…he’ll do,” he master says and Sage closes her eyes trying to hide the tears. “Master pleases,” she begged, but the begging only made it worse. He grabbed he small dagger and stabbed it into her stomach. As he used his other hand to silence her screams of agony, before pulling his blood covered knife up to his face licking it. “I have with stole on you an agonizing and slow death…but it doesn’t have to be that way.”

He finished turning her face toward the man. “Bring him to me sage and I will heal you.” And with that he was gone. Blood sped through her clothing and fingers as she started to feel light head. Stumbling up to the man, she watched as his eyes widen in horror. “Please…help me,” she begged and the man nodded before picking her up. “What happen child?” He asked and tears started to pour. “I was attacked please take me to my father he knows how to fix it.” She didn’t want to say it, she didn’t want to sign his death warrant, but at 13 death was scary.
    ……………………………………………………………………………

Alexander watched as the man left and then walked back to the window. “Did you really mean that he would be given an lab…and treated with respect.” One of the guards asked and Alexander smiled. “Yes…I just left out the part that he would be a vampire under my control.” Turning he watched as the guard smiled back, “Do you honestly think he’ll find Sage…or that she’s even alive.” The man asked and Alexander’s face fell. “He’ll find her and if he doesn’t the I will kill him….and as far as Sage goes….yes she alive at less I pray for his sake.”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo slept easily with a full stomach and on a comfy bed, it was bliss. He dreamt of the fire, as he usually did. He could hear his mothers' screams of pain, and all Kyo could do was run, but not before a beam fell down onto his back, charred and burnt wood burning deep into his skin, he screamed out, then his eyes opened the adrenaline running through his veins he dug his hands into the ground, pulling himself out then escaped in time to see the house collapse. He turned around and saw the whole town in flames. He ran like hell itself was on his trail, he got out of the town, out of breath and passed out.
    He woke up out of his dream and looked around before vampires began escorting him out to do his new job; to free a vampire. He would make a few requests on his return, one of those requests was to be a vampire, he didn't care that he'd be under command of Alexander, he simply wanted to have eternal youth. He also wanted to request that he become head of research and science. He was taken and dropped out on a road, but not before being stabbed a few times. It was Kyo who suggested the idea.
    He walked along the road holding onto his stomach.

---

The following day, Elair woke and sent a team out to do some scouting, he was expecting all hell to break loose yet it wasn't happening. He headed down to the vampire's room and knocked before entering.

---

The scouting party didn't take long to find a distressed man on the side of the road.
    Kyo had covered himself with dirt. "I'm free from their clutches." was all he muttered in a derranged voice.
    "Alright, we'll get you someplace safe, the Sanctuary will take care of you." One of the soldiers spoke, lifting the light Kyo up over his shoulder.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast