Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Cats: Praying to Starclan [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly fantasy or fandom based roleplays
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Warrior Cats: Praying to Starclan [PG-13]

Ok, so I felt like this, the title sounds stupid. :sweat:

I got the plot from someone off of another site, because I can't think of a good plot for this.

Plot: A tornado landed in your forest. Generations of Clan cats have lived and died in this forest, and now it is nothing but twigs. Few cats survived, prey is scarce, and now all the clans are in battle for prey and land. The truce always stays during the gathering.

If you don't read the books but want to join: The four clans of the forest are Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan. Thunderclan is well-known for questioning the Code, and is named for the Thunderpath, or highway, it uses as its Windclan border. Riverclan is named for the river border it shares with Thunderclan. Also, the cats in that clan know how to swim, eat a diet of mainly fish, and have extremely glossy coats due to the oil in fish. Windclan is named for the windy and somewhat barren land it has claimed. Shadowclan is on a marsh, and is the shadiest clan, in both weather and activites. Starclan is a clan of dead cats, that live up in Silverpelt, or the night sky.

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Warrior Code 

Spoiler: Clans/Accepted Cats 

Spoiler: C.S 

If you want to be a medicine cat & do not know the difference between Foxglove seeds & poppy seeds please read this, I don't want cat's to die by accident ^.^, it will be fine otherwise if you forget a little, I will tell you in the OOC to fix it.
    https://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Medicine
    Last edited by Mooneh; 09-29-2013 at 11:50 PM.

Spoiler: Let us travel to Planet Hellfire!!!!! 

Spoiler: Mooneh's Important buisness. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My C.S:

Birth name: Angel
    Status name: Shine
    Full name: Angelshine
    Appearance: Medium sized grey tabby cat with dark grey stripes, bushy tail with light blue eyes. Dark pink nose with white specks all over her muzzle. Scars all over her from attack as an apprentice.
    Personality: Nice to friends, likes to be alone a lot very strong and not afraid to take a battle she will never back down from anything shes swift and brave, she has dark thoughts in her head and doesn't ever stop thinking about the cats who killed her sister. Quite and dark.
    Biography: As a kit playful and nice the day she and her sister became apprentices they headed out quickly, one of the clans was attacking a patrol of cats coming back. She and her sister went with the warriors. The cats attacked furiously without hesitating. As Angelpaw fought she heard her sister scream, as she ran over to her sister, she saw blood rushing out, her sister's heart beat stopped, she was dead. Angelshine never forgot that day or the sleek black and white warrior who killed her sister.
    Other: Deputy of Windclan She had kits with her mate (Tinytalon, now deceased)

Birth name: Dawn
    Status name: Breeze
    Full name: Dawnbreeze
    Appearance: Dark grey belt with dark grey stripes lining up to her tail. Beautiful eyes that look like the dawn. Light specks around her eyes. Normal size for a cat but slightly smaller.
    Personality: The kindest medicine cat. She will help any cat and respects every bit of the warrior code. Can be one to disagree, but when she knows the choice is right starclan may even give her a sign, Very distance and when there are troubling times should not be tampered with. Trustworthy.
    Bio: Dawnbreeze never liked fighting an unlike other kits rather see what the medicine cat at the time was up to. She didn't want to play with her kin, even though he became a wonderful warrior. She didn't even look up to her leader, she had to respect them though. She still listened but by the time she became a paw she wanted to be a medicine cat. She did want kits though and when she realized she couldn't have any if she wished to be a medicine cat, she was angered. but she didn't let that get in the way of her life. She kept on becoming the medicine cat she was today.
    Other: Medicine cat of Thunderclan.

Name: Frost
    Status name: Star
    FUll name: Froststar
    Appearance: https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...E4Vxj5rtIoqastc
    Personality: Loyal, brave and smart. Never afraid to take any challenges.
    Biography: Had a seemingly perfect life. He became deputy when a dog had attacked, the previous deputy died during the attack and an omen was sent from starclan. His leader had died in leafbare from sickness.
    Other: Leader of thunderclan.
    Last edited by Mooneh; 07-24-2013 at 10:21 PM.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

I remember these books!

Here are some links that you might want to check out to help with your RP!

Hope they were useful! Happy RPing.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

fantasy!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow this looks cool! expect my character sheet cause i love this books!

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

agreed and for one of my characters, I would like to be a loner please

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

I'm kinda into romance, but really who isn't? I also like slice of life, and fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Birth name: Honey
    Status name: Paw
    Full name: Honeypaw
    Appearance:https://i40.tinypic.com/262wio7.png
    Personality: Like most apprentices Honeypaw's full of energy and life. She is very bouncy and extremely friendly. She is sweet, lovely and trusting. She believes everything she's told and does everything she's told almost immediatly.
    Biography: There isn't much to say about Honeypaw since she is only an apprentice. She has had some adventures though, when she was kit. Her and the fellow kits snuck out of the nursery and had a special hunting, but to no avail. The queens freaked out and searched for them. Upon finding them, they scared the shizz out of Honeypaw. From then on, shes been obedient.
    Other: An apprentice of Thunderclan

Birth name: Milk
    Status name: Fur
    Full name: Milkfur
    Appearance:https://i44.tinypic.com/rvge9w.png
    Personality: He is friendly and polite when it comes to his fellow clan cats. He is pretty quiet and some might say a bit awkward. But don't let his small build and soft-spoken-ness fool you! He is a fierce fighter with extremely sharp claws. He is totally different cat when he's fighting.
    Biography: Milkfur was born with only one other kit who had later on died before she was even an apprentice. He knew how much she wanted to be a warrior so he vowed he would fight/train twice as hard.
    Other: Milkfur is a proud warrior of Windclan
    Last edited by Smudges; 07-24-2013 at 08:48 PM.

fantasy!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Birth name: Astrid

Status name: Star

Full name: Astridstar

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Astrid 

Personality: Astrid is a gracious and calm leader who is very intelligent and leads the clan with great skill. She is very kind to her fellow cats but can have a temper when it comes to other clans invading her territory or messing with her clan’s hunts.

Biography: She was born as a kit to the past leader of Riverclan and after becoming an apprentice and warrior, took up being the leader of the clan after her mother. Since being leader she's had two apprentices of her own (don't really know who so if anyone wants to pick that up feel free).

Other: Her favorite place to take a nap or go to when she is said or stressed in the river bed near the borders of the clan’s territory.

hope this is good
    Last edited by cUt3w0lfb4be; 07-24-2013 at 08:40 PM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Full name: Petalstorm
    Appearance: Has a white coat that has small spots at random intervals, that can resemble flower petals
    Personality: Is a calm cat and never stops wondering from place to place, may just show up and give a clan member a warning of what is to come. Not caring if they believe her or not, then leaves again.
    Biography: Petalstorm wasn't her original name, though she will never say what it was originally. When she was a kit, it was her mother and three siblings. One day they all disappeared, not knowing what else to do. She started wondering and changed her name, because hearing her other name just made her sad. Now as she wonders, she hears things most cats don't and if she feels like helping one clan or another out. She finds a way to let them know, not always choosing to let them know she was there.
    Other: She is a fast runner and climber

this ok for the first one? (Obvious loner)

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All accepted! Ill add everyone in a minute!

fantasy!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yay!

Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast