Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Day the World Stopped Moving IC (Supaablee & Simple)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] The Day the World Stopped Moving IC (Supaablee & Simple)

Rated M for Mature content including, but not limited to, Drug Uses, Excessive Languages, Violence, Blood/Gore, Sexual Content, etc.

December 1st, 2019... 3 months after world's end...

A young boy dressed in a thick fur jacket sprinted across the city street. Behind him, somethings were chasing him. They appeared human but they dripped blood wherever they want. They growled viciously unlike a normal human.

The boy took a sharp turn into an alleyway after shooting one of the inhuman things right in the middle of its forehead. The monster collapsed as its eyes rolled back behind its sockets. Two more remained. But he was at a dead end.

He turned around to face the two remaining unconscious beasts. They looked hideous. To think that they were once human. The boy picked up his pair of pistols, Anaconda Revolver, with a brown wood handle and a silver casing around the rest of them. He fired two shots at each of the beasts's heads. He smirked at his work. Both of them fell dead. He returned the two guns to the sides of his legs where the holsters were.

He let out a sneeze. It was cold even with a thick jacket. He stared up at the sky. It began to snow. At least mother nature's life was still going on normally. He zipped up his jacket and exited the alleyway. "My name is Rin Maximus. I am in Newark, New Jersey," he repeated to himself to make sure he didn't forget who he was as he had no one to speak to except to himself.
    Last edited by 커비; 08-20-2013 at 01:45 AM.

romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dark hair flew behind a girl, her heavily pocketed trench coat flowing behind her. Several stumbling masses of rotted flesh chased after her. Her nose was scrunched up as she twisted her torso around, her forefinger wrapped around the trigger. She pressed on it and a bullet shot out, hitting one of the things in the forehead directly.

This process repeated several times, and knocked out all of them but two. She pulled the trigger once more, but nothing came out.

"What...?" she breathed. She tried again, but the same thing happened. "You're fucking kidding me!" she yelled at her gun. An irritated groan came out, and she turned around, sliding her katanas out from their sheathes on her back.

There was a pause as the creatures came to a stop, staring at the girl expectantly. Their heads were cocked at an angle that was almost unnatural, even against their mangled bodies. They hissed at her, but it ceased almost immediately as both swords found their way through the brains of the creatures.

She pulled them out and the bodies fell to the ground in a sickening fashion. She looked at the katanas, whose tips were covered in brown blood.

"Ugh...disgusting..." she muttered as she wipe the blood off on the tattered clothes of one of the bodies.

She let out a sigh and began to walk away, sticking the weapons back in their sheathes. She walked down the lonesome city road quietly, passing many long-since abandoned cars.

"Damn...what's my name again...?" She looked down for a moment, her blue eyes finding their way to the ground.

"Raven...Raven Fahr...? Yeah, that's it...better say it more often before I forget it..." Raven said, looking back up.

As she continued walking, she stopped when she heard gunfire break out. The girl turned in the direction of the sound, her eyes wide.

"Impossible...this city's abandoned?!" she mumbled in disbelief. In an instant, she was sent flying again. By the time she reached where she heard the gunfire, an alleyway, there was no one there.

"Hmph."

Perhaps I was imagining things...?

In her moment of distraction, she failed to hear the dozen dragging footsteps coming behind her...

...and she didn't realize this until a loud hiss broke out.

"You're fucking kidding me!" she yelled very loudly. She had gotten herself cornered, left with no ammo and only two swords to defend herself. She could use one of the grenades she had brought with her, but it would only attract more. Besides, she wasn't far away enough to survive the bombing even if she did. Still, Raven had to defend herself. She took out her katanas once more, and poised herself to attack.
    Last edited by Alter Ego; 10-06-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Spoiler: Run While You Can... 

Spoiler: RPs I'm Currently In 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hearing more set of groans from the direction he had come from, the boy turned around to see at least a dozen of those mindless beasts crowding over the alleyway he had come out of. Was someone else there? As far as he knew, the zombies don't become aggressive unless there's a prey there. Maybe there was someone there.

Rin dashed across the crosswalk and onto the other block. He raised his two Anaconda revolvers from the sides of his legs. Two bullet slots were empty from both the weapons. That left eight still available to shoot. Hopefully it'd be enough.

When he had arrived at the scene, the beasts have crowded around the alleyway disabling him from seeing who they were attacking. For all he knew, it could have been just a wild animal, perhaps a deer. The beasts did hunt and devour any living thing any way.

Nonetheless, one bullet was fired from each revolver. Two fell dead, but he angered the others. They greedily stared at the man. At least he had drawn the attention from whoever they were attacking. Rin took a step backwards and fired two more shots. Two more fell dead. Four bullets left. Eight still remained.

Firing another shots from both of his weapons, he was only able to hit one out of the two. One of the bullets just grazed off of the monster's head. It wasn't enough to kill it. Rin cursed at himself as he wasted a shot. Seven remained with two more shots.

He was slowly being pushed against the wall across the street. Little by little, he approached the other side. And soon, he would be cornered like a useless rat.

He fired the last remaining bullets. Right into one of its head it went. The beast fell dead with a loud groan. The second bullet pierced another's eye. No bullets remained. Still five of them lurked closer and closer to Rin. Rin was pushed against the wall finally with no ammo left. He returned his revolvers back into their holsters. Of course, Rin was Rin. He never came unprepared. If he knew he wouldn't have been able to take on a dozen mindless creatures, then he wouldn't have come here in the first place.

On his back were another pair of revolvers. Smith & Wesson Revolvers. These babies could hold up to ten bullets each, except they weren't as powerful as the Anaconda. Still, they were able to get the jobs done. He gripped them and firing six bullets, the remaining zombies fell dead if they weren't dead already. All of them squirmed as they tried to breathe one last time. Then silence filled the air.

Rin returned his secondary weapons back to their holsters. He walked across the street and towards the alleyway to see who the monsters were attacking. Believe it or not, it was a human. So he wasn't the last remaining human on Earth. There was a female right in front of his eyes. But he didn't say anything. He just left her there as he began walking down the sidewalk.

romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Raven was about to take a swing at the closest zombie, but before she could even blink, they were all wiped out. Red-brown blood was sprayed everywhere, some of it finding its way onto her pale face.

Disgusting... she thought as she wiped it off with the sleeve of her coat.

When her sleeve was removed from her face, she saw a lone, dark silhouette standing across from her. The girl stared at him, not saying a word. The other man did the same towards her, and they had a silent staredown for what seemed like an eternity.

Her mouth opened, but before a word could be uttered, the man turned on heel and began to walk down the abandoned sidewalk. She stood there for another moment before her eyes narrowed at the man. Her legs began to jog towards the man.

No way is the only other human I've seen going to walk away just like that... she thought angrily.

"Hey! Just who the hell do you think you are?!" she barked at the man, stopping a few feet behind him. Raven couldn't believe what the bastard had just done...he couldn't just walk away like that!
    Last edited by Alter Ego; 10-06-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rin had started to cross the street when the female had begun to chase after him. He gave no attention to her while walking across the street. But when the female finally spoke up, he stopped walking. He didn't turn around however. His back was still facing the woman. He spoke quietly, "I am one of you if you could not tell already. I saved your life, but no need to thank me."

His legs started to move again as he wandered further and further away from the female human. He asked himself why he didn't pair up with her. While he liked working alone, it was best that a team of living humans take on the zombies. One more human being there was on this Earth, there was one less of them.

This was his first time meeting another live human since the end of the world. Interacting with another living human was rare nowadays. For all Rin knew, he thought he was the last one alive on the planet. It appeared he wasn't, because there was a breathing, walking, speaking, socializing human right behind him.

Once again, he stopped dead on his tracks and this time, he turned around. His fairly long hair swayed against the breeze. For a moment, his eyes sparkled in the sun before returning to the shadows. "Are you alone? Have you seen any other living humans around?" he asked. Just what was he doing? Was he speaking to another human? He couldn't even talk to anyone before the incident happened. But here he was now, talking to possibly the last female on the planet. "Are you injured?"

Before the female could answer, though, there was a low growling noise from behind the two. A deep moaning noise followed them. From what Rin could see, there were two of the monsters. He whipped out his Smith & Wessons as he hasn't filled up the ammo canister for the other two yet. He took his aim around the female. A single bullet was fired from each pistol right into the heads. They collapsed onto the cement while having a strange seizure of some sort. Then they bled out and perished.

"Do you have a place to stay for the night?"

romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Raven stood by herself yet again. She glared at the man's back, irritated that he didn't have the nerve to even look at her. She felt anger rise up in her chest. Ever since the apocalypse, she had been able to get agitated a lot easier than she usually did. Then again, she had reason to. She hadn't gotten a good night's rest in who-knows-how-long, she was always on guard, not to mention she was near-starving. It was hard to come across any kind of non-perishable foods nowadays.

Before she could let venom taint her words, the man spoke.

"I am one of you if you could not tell already. I saved your life, but no need to thank me."

With an eyebrow cocked, she spoke again.

"No duh." She didn't bother to thank him. He said there was no need to thank him, so why should she? Raven was grateful, but if he insisted...

She folded her arms across her chest, waiting for his response. But, to her bothered surprise, he began to walk away once more. She clenched her fist, trying to retain her anger. Still, the girl was dumbfounded that he had walked away so easily. Raven couldn't help but wonder what force made him do it though. Was it because he already had other people to take care of? That was unlikely. Maybe he was a loner? Possibly.

Her thoughts came to an abrupt stop when he spoke again.

"Are you alone? Have you seen any other living humans around?"

"Yeah, I'm alone, and a no for the second question." She wiped her hands off on her dark cargo pants.

"Are you injured?"

Like so many times today, she opened her mouth to speak, but only to be interrupted by growl from behind. Raven flipped around, her eyes widening. Raven was directly in front of his line of fire, but he was surprisingly able to take the two monsters out without wasting a single bullet.

Impressed, both eyebrows were raised. Her navy eyes took in the disgusting sights in front of her. Raven's voice had been found and she answered his last two questions.

"Yeah, I'm fine...are you?" There was a pause. It felt awkward...not to mention there was slight distrust in the air...it seemed as though both humans were questioning their sanity. Her eyes softened and they found their way to her slender shoulder.

"But no...no place. I've kind of been wandering from place-to-place..." She looked back up at him, expectantly.
    Last edited by Alter Ego; 10-06-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The atmosphere between the two was rather awkward than anything else. For all they knew, they couldn't possibly trust one another. One miscommunication from the either of them could result in their deaths. Rin didn't know whether the female was actually sane or not. Due to the world going mad, she, too, could have gone mad. Although she may not be one of those hideous monsters, she could still be as insane as one of them. If the female would slip once, Rin would take the chance and shoot her regardless of the fact that it was the first live human he was seeing.

But she was a female. A girl. A woman. Could Rin bring himself to kill her even if were to slip? Rin may have not socialized with many people in the past, but he was still kind hearted. The last thing he would do is kill a woman like her. Plus, he probably needed her as much as she needed him.

Looking at her, Rin could see that the woman was armed with a long ranged rifle and two katanas, and possibly more up her sleeves. Rin was armed with four short range weapons. Together, they could cover each other in times of trouble.

"I'm fine as well," he replied as he took off his backpack and unzipped it. Inside was a load of ammunition for his revolvers. That's all there was inside of it aside from a few hidden granola bars under the bullets. He grabbed a handful of them and began to load up his revolvers.

"I see," he said, "Well, I've got a place to stay. Well not much of a place really, but it's safe from the ... zombies. And if you want, you can stay with me until we figure out what we can do with ourselves." Rin had recently finished reloading his guns. He zipped up his backpack and began heading north expecting that the girl would follow even if he didn't say anything.

A couple of blocks away was a black van. It was armored, nearly bulletproof, and it was black. On the side, there was a logo that read, SWAT. It was a SWAT van before the incident happened. Now, it was Rin's home for the time being. He opened up the double back doors and climbed on. There was no bed, no sink, no anything home related. There was just metallic seats running across the sides of the van. And more bags of ammunition. And a single box of granola bars.

romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now that Raven and this other man were standing against the faint sunlight, she could get a clear view of him. He had those two pistols...but she had a hunch that he had more hidden somewhere, which was both a good and a bad thing. If they teamed up, they would indeed be a very powerful team. Hell, they might even make it until a cure's been made. But still, this was a total stranger that she knew nothing about. He could have been a serial killer post-apocalypse, a rapist, a thief; the list goes on. But still, this was the only other human she had seen sine the outbreak. If he wanted to team up, she would, for as long as possible. She would still have to remain on-guard at all times, but it was no longer a skill rather than an instinct.

"I'm fine as well."

"That's good to hear."

Just like Raven had thought, he set his backpack down and revealed several packs of ammunition. Underneath one of the boxes, she saw the very faint glimmer of sun off of a small piece of wrapper. Her mouth began to water.

Food... It had been at least a week since she had had something to eat. She didn't even have to ask before the man pulled out a fistful and began to load up his weapons.

"I see. Well, I've got a place to stay. Well not much of a place really, but it's safe from the ... zombies. And if you want, you can stay with me until we figure out what we can do with ourselves."

"That'd be great...I really appreciate it, thanks." She followed him to his "home", walking a few feet behind him.

Raven stopped when he began to open the back doors of an abandoned SWAT vehicle. She took a few steps closer and saw that there was plenty more ammunition, as well as one box of granola bars.

"Well, you're right. This isn't exactly the best place to call 'home', but it'll suffice." The dark-haired girl stepped in, taking a seat on the left side. Her eyes wandered over to the granola bars once more, and her stomach rumbled loudly.

Dammit... she thought as she wrapped her arms around her lower torso. She looked at the box once more before returning to the man.

"Mind if I have one of those?" She flicked her head at the box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once the female had climbed on board the truck, Rin shut the two doors and sealed them shut with the locks. The two tinted windows on the doors were barred so that nothing could get in. The entire van was also plated with inches of metal so no bullets, or zombies in this case, could ever break in. The vehicle was a mobile fortress. Too bad there was no gas in it for it to move.

The sun had fallen behind the cityscape as they had entered the vehicle. It was quiet now as it always had been for the past several months. A silent city. Rin would have never imagined it. He looked up at the girl who seemed to have been staring at his box of granola bars. He couldn't help but sneer. She must have been starving.

"Go right on ahead," he replied as he took a bar for himself. It was chocolate chip granola bars. Rin was never too fond of chocolates, but they were food, and these were food that will make him survive all this. He unpeeled the wrapper and threw it in a mini round container that represented his trash can. Even though he didn't like chocolate, the bar still tasted delicious.

He wiped the sweat off of his forehead and check his watch. It was almost 7 PM. The sun had set early which makes sense since it is winter time. As much as the van protected them from the monsters, too bad it didn't insulate enough heat to warm them. In time, the entire van was freezing not to mention that the walls were made of steel.

Luckily for Rin, after living in the van for a couple of weeks now, he had become accustomed to living in such coldness of his van. He wasn't sure for the female. "You cold?" he decided to ask.

romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Thanks..."

Raven grabbed a granola bar and had to fight against her ravenous hunger in order to prevent herself from eating it all in one bite. She instead ate it very slowly, chewing each bit with such a leisurely pace she could have easily have been mistaken for a snail. Even though it was simply a granola bar, it tasted like a five-star buffet in these conditions. The chocolate was almost overwhelming; it had been a very long time since she had last had one.

Raven looked outside one of the tainted windows, seeing that the sun had already gone down. It wasn't safe to be out in the open at night, she knew that personally. Raven had once been scouring for food when a couple of the infected had cornered her, to which she resorted to using her katanas so as not to bring more her way. For this greatly protected car, she was grateful that she wouldn't have to go through that again tonight.

She felt the coldness start to sweep over the van, and she shivered slightly. She was used to the cold by now, it's not like it was anything new. Still, the girl hugged herself a little tighter to preserve some body heat. Her head turned back to Rin when he asked her if she was cold.

"A little. It'll go away soon, though. I'm used to it." She returned her reproachful gaze to the window, admiring just how clearly the sky could be seen tonight. Several thousands of stars were smeared across the sky, each one twinkling in a similar fashion. Her expression softened as she stared onward, treating every simple beauty like this as though it were the last.

"It's so pretty out tonight...I feel like it's been forever since I've seen anything this peaceful..." she said quietly.

Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast