Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) The Master League CH1 (Elizabeth16 and Siksta)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default (M) The Master League CH1 (Elizabeth16 and Siksta)

Rated M for possible mature content including sex, violence, language, graphic situations, and drug use.

Pokemon: The Master League

IC

Six regions, Six Master Trainers, one Pokemon League to decide it all. The Master League seated high in the Aster Mountains, the Aster Fortress waits, a remote and imposing structure built centuries ago by the very first settlers of the Pokemon world with the help of Arceus. The men and women that make up this League today are said to be direct descendent of those first settlers. Each Master has obtained all badges and captured nearly all Pokemon possible. They're schools are opened to the public but only the truly dedicated stay and go on to become junior masters and eventually full masters. From day one the students are put through the most rigorous of training and join the masters on long training excursions to catch Pokemon and train up the ones they already have.

Years pass between graduating classes, every day is filled with training, sparring, and elimination fights. At the end of four years there are only a handful of students left in each master's school. The best of the best, with Pokemon on their teams ranging from level 5 to level 40. Travelling the world broadening their horizons and bulking up their Pokemon and Pokedex's until they reach at least level 50. But along the the way the students must face the harsh climates and dangerous wildlife of each region and be wary of the shadows where a team of ruthless trainers called Team Abyss are always lurking. They use not only Pokemon but more sinister ways to dig their hands deep into the pockets of the innocent.

Once each student has all the badges, tons of new Pokemon to mark their travels, and each of the region's Elite Four under their belts the Masters will find them and guide the trainers to Aster Fortress and begin their preparation for the Master League. Who will survive the gauntlet of the six best Trainers in the whole world? Who will fall short and be sent back home in shame? Join us and find out!

Spoiler: Kanto 

Name:
    Badges:

Pokedex
    Caught:
    Seen:

Region: Kanto
    Carrying Pokemon

1:
    Spoiler: Pokemon species 

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

Looks(pic or description):

Gear:

Bio:

Personality:
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 12-17-2014 at 05:50 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Megan Smith
    Badges: None.

Pokedex
    Caught: 1
    Seen: ???

Current Pokemon Team:
    - Pa (Level 5 Growlithe)

Spoiler: Pokemon Caught 

Looks:
    Spoiler: Meg Through the Years 

Spoiler: Currently wearing: 

Gear: Carries a side purse that straps over her. Purse contains spare poke balls, food, basic survival needs, and a single blanket. Also has a pokedex.
    Spoiler: Inventory 

Bio: Megan grew up dreaming to be a pokemon trainer. She comes from a family without trainers, and has only admired pokemon from a distance or interacting only briefly with a neighbor walking a Growlithe. Her mother and father are a bit sad at losing their daughter to the journey a pokemon trainer must face, but are excited for her. Megan is nervous about the trip, but looks forward to the first pokemon she can call her own.
    Personality: Megan is somewhat reserved, and cautious about going about new things. While hopeful and happy, she thinks about everything the world has to offer, and what she can take away from it. She has a sweet and sensitive soul, more excited about bonding with pokemon than catching them all.
    Last edited by Elizabeth16; 03-11-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Spoiler: You must promise me you will hold on to hope. 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Name: Duke Hollow
    Badges:0

Pokedex
    Caught:2
    Seen:4

Carrying Pokemon:

Spoiler: Mankey 

Spoiler: Spearow 

Looks(pic or description):
    Spoiler: Duke Hollow age 10 

Spoiler: Duke Hollow age 14 

Spoiler: Duke Hollow age 17 

Spoiler: Duke Hollow age 20 

Spoiler: Present outfit 

Gear

Poke Items: A Blue PokeNav, a brand new Pokedex, 10 Poke Balls, 10 potions, 4 Fresh Waters, 10 Antidotes, 10 Paralyse Heals, 10 Burn Heals, and a Good Rod. He also has two Pokemon guide books.

Camping Items: A 2 person tent, mess kit, rope, life straw, hatchet, weather-resistent sleeping bag, shovel, spare clothes and shoes, and matches.

Money: $450

Bio: Born in Saffron City to Luke and Lily Hollow, Duke idolized his grandfather and when he was old enough and Jack was in town he would stick to him like glue and beg the old man to take him on Pokemon trips with him. And as is the case with most grandfather's he couldn't say no to the boy.

He had a lot to live up to his grandfather was the Head of the Academy and a Member of the Master League, his father is the Gym Leader of the Viridian City Gym, and his Aunt is the Kanto Pokemon League Champion. Needless to say the pressure on the eve of him starting his journey is intense but he will rise to the challenge.

Personality: Determined and serious, he never likes slacking off even when he has nothing important to do he finds ways to be progressive. But he's also relaxes and likes to make folks laugh when there's down time.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 12-22-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh damn. *giggles like a schoolgirl at the age 20.*

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Thought you'd like that lassie. Too bad I couldn't find a cowboy pic that would work. So where are we gonna start?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, I'm a bit confused on the Academy idea. Was Megan supposed to have been at said Academy? Where is said Academy?

But generally, like most Pokemons. Getting the starters.

Oh, how dare you remember my weakness.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

What are friends for?

The Academy will work like a normal school, only lots more Pokemon stuff. Master Hollow teaches his students all he knows about Pokemon, these two can be just starting out at the Academy and are going to use the summer break to get ahead and score some badges and Pokemon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome. I will edit my bio as things get more clear. I'll follow your lead.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Haha ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Get on it mate! But take your time. excited to see where this goes. Just remind me if I post something that's not quite right.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast