Original Titans will be used slightly but arn't the main characters
    Robin- Me
    Starfire- Faith
    Cyborg- Open
    Beast Boy- Open
    Raven- Mashu

Spoiler: Character sheet 

Spoiler: Rules 
    Last edited by DistortedReality; 12-03-2013 at 04:38 AM.
    Made by Karmz <3
    Spoiler: Muffins inside 

Spunky Monkey
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Special delivery for Distorted!
    I got you a few links to help your RP along.

Roleplaying Games Directory – For advertisement.
    Staff Sigs – More advertisement!
    Roleplay of the Week – Show the entire site how awesome your RP is. (And even more advertisemnt!)
    Roleply of the Week Banner Shop – Exactly what it looks like.
    The RPA Tribune – Get your RP in the papers, yo.

They'll definitely come in handy, so remember to use 'em!

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I'll go see if I can dig up my old profiles and refill them for you. Also, I may end up adding my own version of Lilith Clay into the mix.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Here's Gemini's profile. Before I add the others, though, how far are we allowed to go rating-wise? (PG-13? R? Or less?)

EDIT: Reality VM'ed me saying up to PG-13 is okay.

Spoiler: Gemini 

Spoiler: Dr. Clay 

Spoiler: Leah 

Spoiler: Goth 

Spoiler: Obsidian 
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 12-02-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

A Storm Is Coming
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Spoiler: Superboy 

Spoiler: Deathstroke 

Spoiler: Bane 
    Last edited by StormWolf; 12-03-2013 at 04:49 AM.

War, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hell's ya.

Name: Amon Tomaz, Osiris, Black Adam Jr., Black Adam
    Appearance: https://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Osiris_006.jpg
    Personality: A strong leader and speaker. He can get just about anyone to do anything he wants. Plagued by demons from his past as a villain Amon is trying to atone for his sins. He is vulnerable and angered when anyone brings up his past.

Available Powers:
    S for the stamina of Shu Using Shu's virtually unlimited stamina, Black Adam can withstand and survive most types of extreme physical assaults. Additionally, he does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in space. His godly metabolism provides him with far greater than human potency in all physical activities. Sustained by the magical energies coursing through his body, Adam is immortal.
    H for the swiftness of Heru By channeling Heru's supernatural speed, Black Adam can move at sub-light speeds in orbit. In outer space, Black Adam can fly at trans-light speeds, while on Earth he has been depicted running at a maximum Mach 500. He was able to give his speed to the Golden Age Flash, running at incredible speeds with him.
    A for the strength of Amon Black Adam has a phenomenal level of super strength, able to easily bend steel, punch through walls, produce powerful shockwaves by clapping his hands, and lift massive objects. Adam's strength is generally depicted of being on levels equal to those of Superman and Captain Marvel, though some writers have portrayed his strength as possibly outmatching them. On at least one occasion, he has been able to hold his own against an assemblage of the Justice League, Justice Society, Great Ten, Martian Manhunter (who has strength depicted as close to Superman) and the Teen Titans.[18]
    Z for the wisdom of Zehuti Black Adam has instant access to a vast level of scholarly knowledge, which allows him to know multiple languages. The wisdom of Zehuti also provides him with counsel and advice in times of need.
    A for the power of Aton Aton's power allows Black Adam to fly, fuels the magic lightning bolt that transforms Adam, further enhances Adam's superhuman physical abilities, and provides magical resistance against a massive amount of magic spells and attacks. Adam can use the lightning bolt as a weapon by dodging it and allowing it to strike an opponent or target. It allows him to travel to the Rock of Eternity, thus allowing interdimensional and time travel.
    M for the courage of Mehen This aspect is primarily psychological, and gives Black Adam superhuman amounts of inner strength from which to draw upon in times of hopelessness, and possibly great fighting skills. His strength of mind renders him resistant to telepathy and mind control. In some depictions, the courage of Mehen also provides a degree of his physical invulnerability to harm.[19] He is always supported by an innate and harmonious presence of good will and spiritual strength of perseverance that he never backs down from a challenge. If he were somehow wounded, his godly energies would enable him to recover very rapidly. It would take an injury of such magnitude that it dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules to cause him a physical death. Even then, it is possible for a god of significant power, such as Ra, Anubis and Osiris or for a number of Egyptian gods of equal power working together to revive him.

Backstory: After going back on the path of evil Osiris has decided to try his hand as a Teen Titan once more, hoping this will bring him peace.

Good Or Evil: Recently Good

A Storm Is Coming
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Because of Black Adam I may have to bring Preus in to complicate things for heroes AND villains.

Redd

Could their be neutral characters?

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sure thing Redd I will put my character sheet up as soon as I am totally awake xD
    Made by Karmz <3

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Name: Eli "Echo" Rohn
    Personality: he's a very gentle and open person. Because of his powers he speaks in a quiet tone which sometimes leads to confusion. He becomes akward when made uncomfortable and will randomly blurt out irrelavent information. Additionally because if an incident involving a well when he was a kid Eli has claustrophobia and so hates enclosed spaces.
    Appearence: https://m.weheartit.com/entry/36902023
    Powers: the ability to emit sonic waves at different frequiences from his mouth and fingers by snapping. Can range anywhere from bad headaches to sending people flying.
    Backstory: after getting picked on all the way through high school Eli finally snapped one day by accidentally sending one of the high school football players through a second story window. Quickly realising that he could no longer stay in that town he fled. He lived on the streets for a while before discovering the Titans.
    Good or Evil: Good

I will put up an evil character later if needed.
    Made by Karmz <3

Page 1 of 41 123 ... LastLast