Page 483 of 508 FirstFirst ... 433481482483484485 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 5075

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick was gone, out, dead to the world! he was snoring, drooling and hugging his pillow as he did not even react when someone knocked on the door. He would easily be able to sleep until spring. Able to never wake up again and miss the birth of his very first child(ren). Even when Jenny started to try and wake him up he did not react, not a single sound or movement betrayed that he was at least bothered by her getting him to open his eyes. When her fingers trailed down his body he moved, away, rolling on his belly so he could sleep a little bit more. As her teeth grazed his ear he moved his head away and started to hide it between the pillows. No waking the Frederick, not for the next hour.. nothing would get him to open his eyes.. NOTHING!
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

He moved away from her. He moved his head and pulled a pillow closer to him....The scowl that Jenny gave him should have burned through his skin. But he did not move. So she sighed deeply and wriggled from the bed. Slowly as she still felt that little tinge of pain. She padded her way to the bathroom and freshened herself up. She had her hair tied up in a loose bun as she pulled on the dress Grandmother Montgomery gave her. It was an easy task to complete herself. Everything from the dress to her hair to her necklaces and rings...but her shoes. Her shoes were an awful task. She glanced back at her sleeping lump of a husband and frowned. He wouldn't be able to help her. Jenny gave herself a final glance in the mirror and checked to make sure his outfit was hanging up from the wardrobe for him. She pressed a small kiss to his forehead before leaving the room. She would give him another hour or so. But nothing longer, she didn't want him to miss the coming of the year. She would send her brothers and father up if needed...Hell she would send Mary in to get him up.

Jenny padded down the corridor with her shoes hanging from her fingertips. She hummed gently to herself and took the stairs one step at a time. Williams was at the bottom of the stairs, talking to a gardener who had asked about the lights for tonight. He spotted Jenny and told the man to speak with their head gardener for the final plan. He rushed over and helped Jenny down the last two steps. He noticed the shoes and raised an eyebrow. "I seem to be unable to wake up my husband." She gave him a wink and he led her...stocking footed to the living room. There was no one there yet and so he placed her into a seat and helped her fix her shoes. She thanked him and watched him scurry off to get a cup of tea. Jenny plucked up a small pile of letters that sat beside the chair. Two had still to be opened, she tore open the first one and let her eyes skim of the words. She read it about three times until she was happy that she understood what it said. Her aunt was unable to attend their new years party but would be travelling down on the 2nd to see the family. Jenny made a mental note to clear another room for her.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick staid asleep long after Jenny had left, he was dead tired and truly needed all the naptime he could get! No matter who tried, he would not wake up for anything it seemed. Williams had gone up stairs after Jenny had told him that she could not wake her husband, but even Williams could not get him to move. It was his suggestion to let Frederick sleep until he would wake. Or at least until dinner, he had to be there when dinner was served! He knew of the travels Frederick had made, and how little sleep he had to get here on time. Frederick would only be truly enjoying the celebrations of the new year, if he had slept a little to catch up. It was still halfway the day, he still had time enough to get himself some snoozing done. He did not dream, and if he would he defiantly would not remember them. As he woke up he noticed that Jenny was gone, something that did not surprise him entirely as he himself felt like he had been sleeping for a full year. It was only a few hours, but he was feeling a whole lot better now.

He sat down on the bed, his feet on the ground as he rubbed he sleep from his eyes. He yawned, and stretched his body as he got up and slowly walked up into the bathroom so he could get himself cleaned up a little. He did so, yawning and looking even more tired that he had before he had fallen asleep, but that would all change when he truly had woken up. He brushed his teeth, made sure his hair was perfect and his beard. He liked what he saw when he looked into the mirror, he had woken up a bit more and felt ready to take on the rest of the day. He wasn't sure how long he had been sleeping, but it had not been dinner time yet. He was pretty sure that someone would have forced him to wake up. If not Jenny or Williams, the boys would surely have gotten him to wake. Before getting himself dressed in the clothing that had been put out for him to wear, he made sure that everything was perfect. He looked over his many plastrons, his pins.. making sure that the right combination was made before he was truly satisfied. It took him a few minutes, but as he looked at himself in the mirror he knew that he was ready to go down stairs and join the celebrations.

He whistled a little tune as he skipped down the stairs, he looked happy and awake and smiled as he looked around the house. He was absolutely certain that everyone would be in the living room talking. So, there he would go, whistling and smiling as he knocked on the living room door in the hope that someone would call out.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny had a busy few hours. It was spent reading letters, having tea with the Montgomery's and Rachel. Then she introduced her family to them again and let them wander off. Grandmother Montgomery invited Jenny to wander the house with her. Jenny showed off every room that she had changed, excluding the one where Frederick slept it. Grandmother Montgomery was pleased and happy with every change. Especially the ones that Frederick's father had changed. Jenny showed her the room that held things from the attic but the woman refrained from looking at them until the following day. She did not want her evening to be filled with sadness. The rest of their afternoon without Frederick was spent in the living room. Her father and Grandfather Montgomery were outside with Thomas and the boys. They were greeting the horses and playing some games along the beach. All women remained inside, Anne had demanded that Jenny stay inside as she was having an off day today. Everyone could see it in how she shifted in her seat and looked rather uncomfortable sitting for long. Tea was brought in as well as some nibbles. Dinner would be served as a sort of buffet when her full family had arrived.

Rather than try to cram everyone into the dining room, they would have dinner outside. It was dry, rain had not hit the house for a good week and the snow had faded days ago. So the garden was perfect for an outside celebration. It was rather cold but then anyone could come inside if they wished. Jenny and her mother were outside when Frederick came down the stairs. They were greeting their extended family as they slowly came down the path. Jane was waddling down the path with Erik by her side. He was tentatively making sure she did trip or fall at all. Jane wasn't for having it, she was like a woman on a mission. One hand on her stomach, the other was clutching a small basket of treats that she had baked. Jenny chuckled as they got closer, her other cousins were arriving after so she spent a good half hour outside collecting them all. Grandmother Montgomery was the person who answered Fredericks knock. Inside the room was Mary, Grannie Green, Grannie Norman, Grandmother Montgomery and Rachel.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Grandmother Montgomery raised her eyebrow and placed her hand on her hip when she saw Frederick standing there. "Well, well, well.. look at what the cat dragged in" She said sternly, only to smile as she saw that slightly confused look in Fredericks' eyes. All the women started chuckling, they had only been drinking tea. But one could think that they had been drinking just a bit to much. They had fun, to much! They had laughed at stupid jokes being told and spend to much time enjoying the worst of the worst gossip that went around. God the fun they had, and more fun they would have as Frederick walked in searching for Jenny. "I am looking for Jenny" He said as he hesitated to get into the living room. BAD CHOICE FREDERICK!!! he walked right into a trap, a trap filled with women who had been giddy for the past hour.. and he was their next victim.... one would never know if he comes out.. alive!

Erick was worried, he had his hands right behind Jenny as he followed her. His children were running towards the door as they did not want to be outside again. While his wife who was watching her husband while chuckling walked right behind the rest. Erick always had been such a soft spoken man, so very kind, and dear lord.. could he worry! It always made his wife chuckle, but it could truly be a pain in the ass... like now. But she was to let Jenny sort it out on her own, she was a grown woman.. she could swat that giant ginger man away from her if he was to getting on her nerves a bit to much.

As they all entered the house, and their coats were being handed to the household staff. They could hear laughter coming from the living room. Not the good kind, this was.. evil laughter. This was the laughter of women who had a man in their midst that they wanted to destroy and devour! Or better say, make him feel like a big idiot. But evil laughter! Erick knew that sound, his eyes grew big a she looked over to his wife. He had been the victim of her torment before, hers and her many girlies friends. Oh how he had suffered, and how he had not been able to do anything about it as it would have been rude!

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny welcomed the last few guests after the last carriage shambled away. As they walked in, she felt someone's hands behind her. She glanced back and watched Erick walk behind her. "I.." She let out a gentle chuckle, "I am alright Erick." She stooped and took his arm. "I am fine. I promise." The man was still worried, he had heard from his grandparents that things were the best with Jenny's health. The children were met by Williams as he herded them in. Her father came to get the rest of her family and started to take them out to the back of the house. Jenny informed Erick that his brother was back and the children squealed as they ran on ahead. Wanting to go speak to their uncle as soon as possible. Jenny waddled in, holding Erick's arm and nattered to Jane gently. "I will be out shortly. I fear that I have to save my husband from those evil women." Jane patted Jenny's arm and waddled out to the back of the house, her husband walked behind her like Erick had. Oh he was terrified that something would go wrong.

Grannie Greene and Grannie Norman glanced at each other before turning their hungry gaze back to Frederick. "Oh his first day back...and he can't even stay awake hm?" Grannie Greene asked him bluntly, she had about three pillows around her back and a burning frown on her face. "And his pregnant wife is wandering around..welcoming guests...the nerve of it all." Grandmother Montgomery said with a roll of her eyes. Another echo of laughter floated around the room. "Oh but he needs his beauty sleep doesn't he?" Grandmother Montgomery winked at her grandson. The torment continued until Jenny tugged the door open. "Oh now you are awake hm?" She asked him with a hand on her hip. She looked like a vision in blue, the light glinting off her dress as she smirked at him. When the women slowly quietened down, Jenny moved forward into the room. "It's safe to come in." Frederick's nephews and nieces ran squealing into the room and nearly knocked Frederick off his feet as they leapt at him. Clinging to his legs as Erick wandered into the room. "Are you giving him a hard time Grandmother?" The gentle giant asked his grandmother who merely rolled her eyes. "Of course not." The older woman pushed herself to her feet and planted a kiss on the mans cheek...when he bent down for her to do so.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If he had not been in therapie for a few months, recreating the way he thinks and making himself less venerable to the idea's and opinions of others.. he would have never survived what these women were doing to him! Boy were they at him! He knew that they were having fun with him, that they did not mean a thing that they said. But it was hurtful nonetheless. Rachel had her hand on mouth, prefenting from laughing to loud as she watched those women giving him trouble! "Well.. to be fair... " Frederick said as he noticed Jenny coming in. This only was oil on an already burning fire, and all tree women were on top of him in mere seconds! Frederick looked over to Jenny for help, as nobody else in this room would be aiding him any time soon. But nope, she went for him as well.. and he just wanted to hide himself underneath the rug and wait for it all to go over. "To.. be fair..." He said, his eyes scanning over the angry women in the room.. and a Rachel who was doing her best not to snort through her nose. "I.. I have not slept for a couple of days.. and.. I was tired. I am awake now, more then on time for the celebrations.. I.. " He started to get a bit uncomfortable, everyone would when they were in that damn room!

Jenny truly was looking just.. prefect. He would have smiled and told her she was the most beautiful thing in the world! But he was pretty sure that everyone would go at him when he did. But now that he did not, he could see that twinkel in the eye of his grandmother who just had some new material to throw at him. "You.. you look wonderful" Frederick said, rather having them attack him over that, than saying nothing at all. His grandmother nodded in approvement and sat down, only to smile as wide as she possibly could as her great grandchildren walked into the room! They went straight for her, they been aiming for Frederick but with their great grandmother there as well they knew who to hug first. They squealed and threw themselves at the older couple. Grandfather Montgomery walked into the room as well, he had heard who had entered the house and desperately wanted to see them all. He hugged Erick tightly, they always had gotten along just so perfectly and had kept in touch all those years. "You grew" Grandfather joked as he looked at Erick who was exactly the same length as the last time they met.

As Grandmother had kissed her beloved Eric, his children wrapped themselves over their great grandfather. The man picked them up into tight hugs and told them that their were presents waiting for them. No wonder that they loved him that much, he always showered them with gifts when they came to visit. Frederick had gotten up by then from his chair, hugging his brother tightly who he had not seen for a long while. They would have a drink with the men alone later, that much was clear as Grandfather Montgomery demanded it to happen. "You look wonderful.. and.. thank you for saving me" Frederick said to Jenny as he planted a soft kiss on her cheek. "Please don't make me sit with them alone anymore.. that was.. horrible" he said with a little smile.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny raised an eyebrow when she heard his response. "Oh. Now. If someone had told me they were returning, then you could have slept in the train or at hotels. Or anywhere you wished." She said with a cheeky smile. Her cheeks turned a beautiful pink when he told her she looked wonderful. "Of course she does. I bought that myself Frederick." Grandmother Montgomery did a small proud head wriggle. Grannie Greene rolled her eyes, "Oh we know. You've not stopped talking bout it." Frederick would have never heard the women talk to each other like this before. "Oh calm yourself you old bat. I am allowed to be proud." She threw the woman a small smile before getting up to hug her great grandchildren. It was a lovely family reunion and the other woman watched them all greet each other. The men returned when they heard the squeals of the children and Tam helped Grannie Greene to feel more comfortable in her seat. "Come see our Jane." Tam tempted the other grandmothers away. He hauled Grannie Greene up as she could still not walk by herself. Then they were left alone. The Montgomerys, Mendsorffs and Rachel. Jenny greeted Erick's wife and beamed at the children as they came for a hug as well. But they had been warned not to hug too tightly.

The youngest was especially careful, he didn't want to hug the baby out. Jenny snorted at this news but pressed a small kiss to his forehead and let him run off to clamber up his father. Jenny felt Frederick come closer and her cheeks burned. "Oh I wont be saving you later on." She winked at him and pressed a small kiss back on his cheek. "I wont let you sit alone. But you better behave." She tapped his nose with her forefingers and fixed his plastron before glancing across at Rachel. She had not budged. "You go see Miss Rachel. Keep her company. I will go check on the food." Erick's wife Alice took Jenny by the arm and asked to help. Jenny would not refuse her nor the children who wanted to see her brothers. Jenny gave a final glance back into the room as the family got to ramble about things. It was nice to see Frederick speak with his grandparents again. The food was coming along well, Andrew was in his element with Anne by his side. The children ran off as soon as they saw Freddie. Jenny chuckled and let Tommy tug at her skirts while he demanded attention. He was not as fast as the others and had already fallen over. She hauled him up and propped him on her hip. She could only hold him there for a few minutes now though or her back would kill her for the rest of the day.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick knew that he would be getting some trouble later, the good kind.. but still trouble. He smiled sweetly as his brothers children started hugging him. He complimented each and every single one of how they had grown, and told them how happy he was to see them. His brother had not expect to see Frederick, and was so very happy to see his younger brother their as well. While his wife, who had stayed away from Frederick all those years. Now finally gave him a big hug and congratulated him on the pregnancy of his wife. As Jenny told him to keep Rachel company he smiled and nodded, he knew how difficult it all was for her and thanked her silently for giving him some time with his very good friend. Rachel was beaming as Frederick walked up to her, she started talking with him right away on how much she loved to see the elder women getting along so very well. It was strange, the Montgomery's were a rather powerful family that had an incredible wealth. While the grannie's were rather poor, but got by with what they had. But none of that mattered, Grandmother Montgomery had been accepted pretty fast by the older women after telling one incredibly dirty and very dark joke. One that made the others laugh so hard that they had nearly wetted themselves. Not because the joke was that funny, but because it was told by Grandmother Montgomery.. that mouth on that woman.. dear lord!

Rachel and Frederick talked amongst themselves, she wanted to know everything that he had gone through when he was in the hospital. She had thought of those horrible things you would read about, how patients were treated like criminals.. because in this damn age that was what you were. But not Frederick right? He was a sweet man that just needed someone to help him over all those damn fears of his. He told her that he would never get rid of them, but he knew now better than before how to handle himself in such situations. She was proud of him, he was proud of himself and soon they would talk about Rachel herself. She could walk again, that was something she was so very happy about! IT had taken her months to get the hang of it again but she was getting stronger now every single day. She was becoming a teacher, and she was truly looking forward to start her carrier as a working woman, teaching children to read and write, about history and so many other things. They talked for a full hour, truly enjoying each others company while the others were off doing their own business.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Tommy was taken off her hip by Williams. The man swung the child around as he took him back outside. As soon as Tommy was gone, Jenny sat down. She knew this was going to be a long night and she was already feeling it. She had to be at the top of her game. She had to be the hostess that these people expected. Her family would not care but she didn't want to let down the Montgomery's. Erick's wife sat with her and they had some warm milk while Anne danced around the kitchen. It was nice to speak to another woman that was from that world. Sure she had befriended Samantha down in London, but that was so far away. She wanted to have a woman from this world tell her how this pregnancy should go. So Alice started to ramble, telling her everything she needed to know. They heard the grandmothers head on outside, poking fun at each other and then grandfather Montgomery was hauled outside alongside Erick and John.

An hour passed and dread hit her stomach. She kept smiling at everyone who greeted her but she hated the fact that Frederick sat there with Rachel. Rachel was everything that Jenny was not. Grannie Greene noticed but didn't say anything. Jenny did everything that a host should do. She greeted family members, she made sure food was ready and that enough drink was to be had. She had people fawn over her stomach and she had nieces cling to her skirt....All without her husband by her side. Now her family had expected it until Anne told them that Frederick was home. Well where was he? He had not greeted them, he was not here. Jenny gestured for everyone to eat. The garden was filled with small tables and chairs. Three long tables were filled with food and plates. Jenny knew they would want to say grace first and glanced at Mary. Mary spun and rushed back into the house. Her shoes clacking against the hard wood floor. She knocked once to the living room and when instructed peered around the door. "Food is ready. Grace is about to be said Sir." She said with a small smile before leaving the door open for them to leave. Jenny would have felt better in this situation if Frederick was still in London. But to deal with such a large group of people and all this stress...while her husband sat having tea elsewhere...well it made her stomach drop to her feet.

Page 483 of 508 FirstFirst ... 433481482483484485 ... LastLast