Page 495 of 508 FirstFirst ... 445493494495496497 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5075

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick chuckled and pulled his chair closer to Jenny's so they could sit holding hands. "It is far better than scaring them off as I have done in the past" He said as he leaned forward to press a soft kiss on her cheek. "Ill scare them out of the house with my lovey dove ways. Ill make them run, tremble in the corners while I sing you songs, cuddle you, kiss you all over. Ill show them drawings I made of you, tell them how much I love you, how I adore you. Oh the terror I will bestow into their hearts, make them wish I was that angry scary man I was before. And not this love struck fool I am now" He said to her as he smiled sweetly as he made Jenny's drink just the way she would like it. "Can you imagine though. The gossip that would be spread. Of a man so in love with his wife that his servants escape the house?" Frederick asked Jenny as he gave her something to drink before he turned his attention to his own tea.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"They will end up being scared of me...not you." She chuckled as he took her hand. She rolled her eyes as he told her how lovey dovey he will become. "Oh do not show them your drawings...Not those ones." She said with a small smirk. She watched him make the drink, just how she liked it. Only when he pressed it into her hands did she let her back rest into the chair. She rolled her eyes at his suggestion. "The gossip already spreads about us my love. But hearing of a man so in love with his wife....we would have women smashing down the door to steal you from me." She said with a small chuckle, brushing her fingers over his knuckles.

"Now." She took a small sip of her drink before flicking her eyes to him. "You never told me what that nursery was like?" She gave him the perfect set of puppy dog eyes he would have ever seen. "I used to hear them in there most mornings. They would try to whisper but my grandfather is loud. I know they took wood in every day. I know they were taking apart things and making the room new." She tilted her head towards him sweetly. "But what does it look? What does the room look like...where our children will sleep every night....I want to know." She asked him softly. "We used to sleep in a basket at the end of my parents bed for the first year then we were put in the bed....For the first wee while...I want sprout in the same room as us." She told him, her right hand resting over her stomach.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick took a sip if his tea and smiled, a smile that stayed there when Jenny started asking about the nursery. "I could tell you. But then the surprise would be gone darling. Do you not rather wait until it is finished before I sneak you in before your grandfather and father wish to show you what they have created? Do you... truly.. wish for me to tell you what the room looks like now? Because I will." He told her between sips of his tea. It was up to her now if she wanted the surprise that her grandfather and father were creating for her to be ruined, for her to know while they worked so hard to keep it a secret for her. He would not wish for her to have that kind of stress on her right now. If she wanted that secret broken than he would show her that room... it really was that simple. "And I would not have it any other way. As if I would be able to leave that little child alone his first nights. He will sleep in our room, or her.. or both. It would only help me to sleep so much better" he said with a small smile.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She pouted as he told her the surprise would be gone if he told her. "You'd risk the wrath of my father and grandfather to show me that room?" Jenny asked him with a soft chuckle. She took another gulp of her drink and thought for a moment. "Fineee.. They would get ever so annoying if they thought I knew." Jenny dragged her eyes over to him as he agreed with her. "Good. I do not want them that far away....not just yet." She told him as her free hand rested on her stomach. "But you must promise me that you'll let him sleep...and that you will sleep....for I cannot have you up all night staring at them." She gave him a sweet smile before chuckling. Jenny shifted in her sleep, "I do wish to have a nap after lunch. My back is starting to twinge...and I fear that I will need another rest after we tell my grandparents....Grandpa wont have told Grannie Norman. He wont have done that to her, not last night." Jenny gave him a small sad smile as her eyes flicked to the fireplace before them.

Jenny had never met her Aunt Stella. Well she could not remember meeting her. Supposedly, Jenny had loved the womans hair. Bright blonde hair that billowed down her back. "Ma says that Uncle Derek was never the same after." That name would sound familiar to Frederick. A large man with a massive smile on his face. But it was always a little too big, as if he was trying his best to be happy. To be included in the family. "He lost his parents when he was 16....She was all that he had.....now he has us."She told him softly. Far off, their family was returning. Her brothers were scrambling in as fast as they could. Tearing their clothing off as they knew they got hot chocolate when they arrived in from the cold.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Remember dear, you are not one of those women again. You have access to doctors, medicine, food, warmth. I can not understand your fear for I do not truly understand what it means to be with child, to have seen such loss and to fear for it to happen to you. But I promise you darling, you will be alright." he said to her sweetly, something he would be repeating a whole lot of times to her until it would click, or until the children/child was born without any problems. He took a sip from his tea and heard the others walk into the house. Everyone was laughing and talking loudly as they repeated that Grandmother Montgomery was the new queen of stone skipping. "I think they are back in the house" he said calmly as he hoped they could have a little bit more time alone together. "Can I join you while you sleep? Or do you want that big bed all for yourself?"

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny nodded, not because she agreed with him but because she was too tired to argue. "I know sweetie...I know...It's just difficult cos I know it's not just restricted to my old class." She told him as rested her free hand on her stomach. "We'll be alright." She told him gently before resting her lips against her glass. Letting another gulp slip down her throat. She could hear her brothers scrambling to the kitchen. "They are." She flicked her eyes to him. "I think the boys will want their hot chocolate first." She smirked and nodded, "Of course you can join me. I sleep better with you there." She could hear her mother getting closer to the living room. "But we will have to be quick." She placed her glass back down on the small table before pushing herself to her feet. It took some time to get herself standing, so much time in fact that Anne was already in the room and heading towards them. "Jenny. Let me see." Anne said gently as she got closer to her daughter, holding her face in her hands. "If you feel cold...you need to come in okay?" Jenny nodded and her cheeks pushed at her mothers hands. "Frederick and I are going for a small nap before Grandpa gets here." Anne nodded and glanced at Frederick. "I'll put Tommy down for a little nap. I think John and Freddie have already scrambled off to the library." Jenny nodded though her smile was now tense and reached a wriggling hand out for Frederick.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick nodded towards Anna "ill make sure she gets into bed, and have her sleep that nap" he said to her as he smiled at Jenny. "Come darling, off we go" He said to Jenny as he gently helped her away from Anna so Jenny could be left alone. "If we hurry, we get a full hour of napping time." He whispered to Jenny as he walked her up the stairs. "And no family that is to bother us with questions, or stares, or telling you what to do and what not to. If there is anything else you want to do but sleep, this is your chance. But be careful with what you want though. If we make to much noise they will come looking" He gave her a small kiss as they were on top of the stairs and smiled a big smile.

"Tomorrow we will be alone most of the day yes?" He asked her, he smiled as she said they would but that there still would be people coming over. "Good, we are going to do something tomorrow that you want to do. Bake a pie perhaps? Or lay in bed all day, read books, sneak around the house.. just anything you want. We do it in secret, let nobody know about it. we could dress you up to look like me, and Ill dress up to look like you. That way, if they bust us.. they put ME in bed, and let you run around a while longer..." he said happily, hoping that such idea's would bring a smile on her face.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny rolled her eyes when he tried to be stern, her mother even glanced at her. She didn't believe that Frederick could get her to stay in bed...even if he really tried. She heard his words brush her ear and she gifted him a small smile. A full hour of napping would be glorious. She took his arm as they headed up the stairs. "I am fine with just sleeping Frederick...unless you wish to create noise with me." She smirked and gave him a wink as they reached the top of the stairs. She let her tight grip on his arm slowly slacken now they were on solid ground again. She nodded at his words, "Yes. But a few guests will arrive later on in the day." She picked her way along the corridor as he was already planning their day. "Whatever we like Frederick." She beamed at him as he was trying his hardest to make her happy. "Maybe not putting you in my clothes...you may tear them." Her fingers dragged over his arms as they neared their bedroom. He had surely changed in their time apart, no longer was he the scrawny one. No longer was he the one to stumble when holding her.

Jenny opened the door and padded in. She kicked her shoes off and started on her dress. Making quick work of it, letting her clothes sink to the floor until she stood there in only her under dress. She picked up the clothing and draped it over a chair. She let out a small sigh and rested a hand in the small of her back as she waddled her way to the bed. She perched on the edge of the bed and closed her eyes. "I..I would happy with a long lie tomorrow." She told him with a faint chuckle as she heard him move around the room. The door closed behind them and she let herself flop backwards onto the bed. Her hands rose up above her, her fingers walking through the air. "I want to spend all day right here." She told him, hoping that she could perhaps sway him with her pouting.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick took of his coat, shoes and pants and laid down on the bed. Even though he was in way better health than Jenny, he still could do with a hour of sleep, or just laying next to Jenny while she did. All he really wanted was just to spend time with her, it did not matter how. "Then we lay in bed all day, I will get us some books to read, and when we are hungry we eat right here" He said to her. We only get out for company, and head back to bed as soon as they leave he told her sweetly as he patted on the bed as he wanted her to come to lay close to him.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny felt the bed sigh beside her as he clambered on. "That sounds like heaven." She told him as he patted the space beside him. She slowly rolled herself onto her front and crawled up beside him. Nuzzling her face into his neck as she let out a long sigh. "That didn't go as badly as I had thought it would." She told him as her feet kicked out under the covers, she let her fingers find his hand and interlinked their fingers. "I had expected to get shouted at. Or had them all dancing from the rooftops." She let out a gentle giggle as she rolled over slightly to lying on her back. "I thought they'd get mighty excited at the thought of two." She dragged his hand over to her stomach. "If it's two...I'm going to be the size of a whale." She told him, just a tad proud that she knew what a whale was. Her eyes look tired, her whole face looked tired. She looked like she had not slept for days. So when she giggled next, her eyes slowly dragged closed. "M...Maybe...I..I'll even..n.need...a.c.cart..." She yawned as her eyes shut and she found herself softly dozing off.

Page 495 of 508 FirstFirst ... 445493494495496497 ... LastLast