Page 497 of 508 FirstFirst ... 447495496497498499 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5075

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick dropped on one knee before Jenny as he was to tie her shoes for her. He smiled as she told him she was not to wear shoes when nobody was around. Clearly she meant visitors, seeing that this house was always filled with people. "I like the very same thing. Shoes feel so restricted. I like walking around on socks... but you know that already" he said as he tied the first shoe, and went over to the other one. He made sure not to tie them to loose, nor to tight. And made sure that the bow sat absolutely perfect. Yep, he never tied himself shoes without doing so perfectly. He smiled as he looked up at her, his eyes filled with that love struck look he always had when he looked up at the woman he found the most amazing of all.

He listened as well when he heard some movement downstairs. Both knew now that her grandparents had come to visit them. "We can still hide.. But I fear that they are to find us" He said silently as he came to sit next to her on the bed. He placed his hand on her's and gently took it inside his. "I could start talking about rooms, buildings, roofs, ceilings, walls, floors, doors, and windows. IF you fall asleep, and I can not wake you up. Then I have to tell them that you are asleep.. might send them home to come back tomorrow." he joked to her as he knew that she wished to go downstairs to face the, as it was less horrible than waiting for her to face them.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her gaze settled on the ceiling and the swooping pattern of the paint. Socks. She did know that. He preferred to skid down the corridors, much to Mary's annoyance. She didn't want to stand up again, her back was hurting, her head was hurting, she wanted to have another bath and sleep. But no. She had to get up. She let her eyes flick to him when he stood up. Oh how he looked like a love struck puppy. She beamed back at him until she heard movement downstairs. She groaned gently as her smile faded from her lips. "N..No we cannot stay up here. We need to go." She felt the bed sigh beside her as he sat with her. She knew they had to move but she couldn't bring herself to move when his hand moved over hers. "You wouldn't dare." Jenny chuckled gently and tapped her forefinger against his nose.

"I...W..We need to get up." She slowly pushed herself to sitting up and rested her free hand on her lower back. "Come on Mr Mensdorff. Let us go tend to our guests." Jenny took a full minute to stand up and sighed deeply. "Race ya." She winked at him and started off from the room. Moving as fast as she could. Easily able to get ahead of him until she reached the stairs. She waited for him there, her hands politely resting over her stomach. When he got close enough, she took his arm and squeeze his arm before slowly heading down the stairs. Williams had moved the family back into the living room and it seemed that Rachel had been able to convince Edward to go get some tea. Jenny tensed her jaw as they entered the living room. Grannie Greene was first to spot them. "Well. You've got news hm?" She said bluntly. "That one can hardly keep a secret but he's been white as a sheet all day." Thomas's knuckles were white as he gripped his hat. He hadn't told them anything but it had been eating away at him all day.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Normally he would be so much faster than Jenny. He had his long legs and had been running as a sport for a while now. But he was taken by surprise, and still needed to straigten his cloths before running off after Jenny. That sneaky little thing! She had trouble getting up just seconds ago and now she had been running off as fast as she could. As he stood by her, holding out his arm for her to take, he gently gave her a soft kiss before helping her down the stairs. He said nothing, as there was nothing he could say that would make her feel better. He knew that her grandparents were in the livingroom. Drinking tea and eating biscuits.. or worse.. waiting for Jenny and Frederick to arrive in the living room.

So when they did, and the door silently closed behind them. Frederick knew that this was not going to be easy. "Good afternoon." he said silently as he helped Jenny to find the most comfortable chair for her. He himself took the chair right next to her, sitting close enough so Jenny could take his hand if she so needed.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her stomach twisted into a tight knot and her eyes snapped over her family. Her grandfather who was staring at his hands. Both grandmothers who looked up at her with big eyes. They thought it a surprise, maybe Jenny and Frederick were selling the home in London so they would stay here permanently. Her mother and father stared at the ground, Tommy was resting in Anne's lap. John and Freddie were plopped up beside Tam and Edward was sitting by Rachels feet. Jenny didn't want to sit, but Frederick led her to the biggest armchair and forced her to sit. Jenny waited a moment until he sat beside her. Her hands remained on her lap, wringing her fingers. Grannie Greene narrowed her eyes as she watched them. This didn't look like a happy surprise.

"Well...Umm...." She stammered out her words before taking in a deep breath. "This is a possibility, it is not set in stone." She flicked her eyes over her brothers. "There is a chance it may not happen okay. So don't get too excited." The boys looked confused but nodded as they knew that was what she wanted them to do. "The doctor told me there was a chance it could be two babies...not just one." Her brothers all burst into massive smiles, "REALLY" They asked and she nodded gently. Grannie Greene sat back in her chair, "Two will be a handful Jenny...But we are here to help." The woman said sweetly. Tam wasn't watching Jenny, he was watching Grannie Norman. The woman was softly shaking and was trying to force a smile on her face. "T...That is wonderful J.Jenny." She managed to stammer out. Jenny felt the first bite in her throat as she watched the older woman push herself to her feet. "If you will please excuse me." She gave them a small smile before padding out of the room. John raised a hand to stop Jenny from moving and followed his mother from the room. Jenny glanced at Frederick, tears already welling up in her eyes. She reached over and squeezed his hand tightly. "It is a big maybe okay?" She told them all.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"A very big maybe. So we should not get overly exited.. or worried. Nothing has changed, I hope we can all refrain ourselves from treating Jenny any differently" Frederick said as he watched Granny Norman had left the room. John was right behind her, the poor woman would be so very worried right now, now she knew that Jenny might be with twins. He could only wonder as to how upset she was, as he himself did not truly understand it all. Everyone slowly nodded their heads, but even Frederick knew that they would be more careful around her, and keeping out an even sharper eye. One of those set of eyes would be his, watching her as she did those things he would not forbid her to do.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny let her eyes flick over her brothers as they grew more and more excited. They could have two babies to play with. They could be uncles TWICE over! Freddie even kicked his feet out in excitement. Anne watched her sons carefully. Grannie Greene gave Jenny a beaming smile and becokened her closer. Jenny slowly pushed herself to her feet to pad over to her grandmother. The older woman pressed her wrinkled hands over Jenny's stomach and sighed softly. "Whatever the end outcome, we will love the child...or children." She said gently with a small smile. Jenny rested her hands over Grannie Greenes hands and gave her a small sad smile. "She will be alright. I promise. Give her some time."

Jenny nodded softly before glancing at the closed door. She slowly turned back to padding back to her seat. Edward was next to speak, "What did the doctor say? Did he tell you about what you need to do?" Jenny dragged her eyes to her brother, he didn't realise it...he just wanted to help. Her eyes flicked up to Rachel and then back to Edward. "It is okay Edward. I know what to do."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick smiled a small proud smile as he heard Edward speak, hearing how concerned the young boy was. He knew what pregnancy could do to a woman, and could only guess what kind of stress Jenny's body was in now she might be with twins. The small boy looked up at Frederick "Do you have .. twins.. in your family?" he asked, his voice riddled with concern and curiosity. Frederick looked down at the boy and nodded carefully, "Yes I do" He said honestly, as he knew that lying to this boy would be foolish. He knew when someone lied, he had this wicked sense for such things. Grandmother Montgomery nodded in silent as well. "But do not be concerned Edward. Your big sister will be right as rain. In a few months this will nothing but a faint memory." Frederick sad calm and gentle. Even though he wasn't sure if that really would be the case.

Grandmother Montgomery got on her feet and patted her skirts down. She had already lost a daughter she had loved with her entire being, the thought of loosing Jenny as well... the very idea made her blood run cold. "Be it as it may, we can not change the events that are to be. Best if we are to keep our wits about us and think positive thoughts." she said as she walked towards the window so she could hide those tears as she was to look out side. Grandfather Montgomery knew what his wife was doing, and knew very well not to join her at that window. She wanted some private time. So, instead of doing that, he turned his attention towards the others and showed a kind smile. "I think it is best if we are not to linger on the idea's what might be, and enjoy each others company instead. Now.. I heard there would be some lunch! And knowing Andrew he has whipped up something good!" He said rather chipper as he walked up to Jenny and held out his hand to take her with him. "And you promised us a small tour around the house." He said as be bowed down, almost as if he was asking her for a dance.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny pushed herself back into her seat, her eyes flicking between Rachel and Edward as the young boy asked question after question. Her jaw tensed, does Frederick have twins in his family. Why did that matter? Yes they had twins...but she wasn't a Mensdorff. She was a Norman. She did not have their "strength". She would not have their luck for surviving like a true Mensdorff would. Jenny managed to pull a small smile onto her lips for her brother who could tell that the news was tearing a hole through her. Wits about us and think positive thoughts. Jenny couldn't help but tense her hands up on the armchair. Why were they all acting like this was something they had a hand in? Like they were the ones who would carry these children. Freddie's ears pricked up with news of lunch.

The small boy scrambled from his seat to get to the door. Jenny noticed the old hand held out to her. A tour of the house? She dragged her eyes up to him and attempted to give him a small smile. But she was not in the mood for dancing, for playing games or for giving tours. She took his hand though, for she did not need another glare from anyone in this room. Jenny slowly tugged herself to her feet and looped her arm around his. "Yes. Let us eat...then perhaps we can have a tour of the house." She told him with a faint smile as they wandered from the room. The smell of freshly baked bread flooded through the corridors and Jenny led the man to the dinning room. She could hear her father upstairs, only his soft words drifted to her. She could not hear her grandmother. Jenny let the man sit down as she waited for the rest of her family.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Grandfather Montgomery walked proudly next to her. He held his hand gently on her arm and leaned forward so he could whisper in her ear. "If they get to much, you are always welcome to hide in our house. I promise you, that you will be spoiled rotten! And get to do everything you want. I learned from the most stubborn of women.. her being my darling wife.. that if you try to say no to a woman with child.. you better make sure all the sharp objects are well hidden" He whispered to her as he chuckled, looking back at his wife who was talking to Grandmother Green. "Just send us a card.. and we come and get you" he promised her, as he badly wished that she would come, he truly liked her company over that of most other men and women he knew.

Frederick walked with Rachel, who had been looking after the boys for most of the morning now. She was truly enjoying herself around them, and wasn't looking forward to leave. They boys were walking with her and Frederick, asking all kinds of questions that they had about baby's, and why everyone was so very worried. Rachel took it upon herself to gently and patiently answer all their questions.

Grandfather Montgomery gently rubbed Jenny's arm, he knew she was having a hard time. And everyone was seeing how tired she really was. "I say, we spend some time doing naps after lunch. I heard that doctors advice it, it's very healthy .. and well.. every excuse I can get to sleep after lunch.. or breakfast.. hell... even after dinner.. I take it!" he said to her as showed her a comforting smile.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She felt his words brush her ear but she kept her eyes forward. Watching every one of their steps carefully, for fear still plagued her. Jenny let a small smile drift onto her lips as she thought. She chuckled gently and nodded. "I...I may take you up on that offer." She replied softly. She would adore to return to that green land that the Montgomery's called home. She could sit for hours under the trees by herself. She could have time alone. She could be happy. "But you better watch...I have only gotten better at checkers since we last met." She winked at him and chuckled as the man raised an eyebrow.

Edward patted Miss Rachel's hand gently, "Jenny will be alright yes? I know that twins are difficult. That they are always born early...and small. Smaller than Tommy was." He said glancing at his brother. "I remember stories from the street. That will not happen to Jenny yes? She will be safe, her children will be safe yes?" He asked both Miss Rachel and Frederick. For he believed...in his heart...that they knew everything. Freddie tugged on Fredericks jacket. "W..Where did Grandmama go?" He asked, he could hear her crying softly. "My hugs always make her smile...where did she go?" His eyes already searching for the room he could go into.

Jenny nodded violently, too violently, with his suggestion of naps. "Please." She pleaded with him softly. "I...I have no slept well these past few nights." She admitted to him. It was true. She barely slept when Frederick wasn't there, but now that he was back...she could not sleep. Her back hurt, her stomach twinge and she always felt too warm. But she did not wish to leave her marital bed. So she stayed, watching his sleep. "I..I will go for a nap after lunch...and after I have spoken to my grandmother." She told the man as she led him into the dinning room. Already the table was set with crusty rolls and jugs of orange juice. Andrew could be heard singing from the kitchen, an old sea song she had heard many times before.

Page 497 of 508 FirstFirst ... 447495496497498499 ... LastLast