Page 485 of 508 FirstFirst ... 435483484485486487 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 5075

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick was glad to see that Jenny was now eating, he knew that his way would work far better than all those people telling her that she should. He nodded as she told him he could have the next baby, damn.. he was pretty sure he would do that if he could! She got to feel the baby move inside her belly, she got to know the baby already. But the more he thought of that.. the better it might be that he would not be the one carrying a baby around. He would absolutely freak out if that thing started to kick around like a little ninja. "Hmmm?" he said as she started to talk about Rachel all of the sudden. He watched the red headed young woman as she was getting to know Jenny's family and friends. All of them seemed to like her, and who would not? She was very likable, she was well trained, good looking, such good manners, intelligent, funny. He was very certain that she would make a great teacher, one that was very patient and would make every single child love her to pieces. He would ask Lily of Rachel could teach the boys. But as he looked at her, how she seemed jealous of the red headed woman sitting between all her friends, he knew that asking this would be a mistake. There was something about Rachel that just made Lily feel very uncomfortable.

"They are very exited" he said to her as he brushed his hand gently over her back. " .... to become great grandparents again" He said with a small smile. He was not to talk about Rachel, not with Lily. This for him was her evening, and she was to feel just prefect being here with him. "And of course they are very happy having me here as well. Not being able to celebrate this wonderous evening without their favorite bearded grandson, and his lovely feisty wife. If it had not been for you, they would be celebrating this evening with people their age.. that never goes well. Think of Sherry drinking, cheese tasting, biscuits, smoking cigars and talking about who's who, and whats' what. They are even more exited to be here, seeing your family again.. seeing us again. I do not think that someone becoming a teacher is in the top of their mind. I.. personally, can not wait how the evening is going to end. Or for us to wake up tomorrow morning in each others arms."
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny smiled but tensed up when his hand brushed her back. She rolled her eyes gently and let out a small chuckle. "I doubt it's that exciting." She took another small bite of a sandwich. She raised an eyebrow. "I am not feisty young man. I just hope that we do not become too boisterous for them." Already her uncles laughter was echoing around the garden. Jenny flicked her eyes to him and gave him a small look. "Frederick. I was sitting over there mere minutes ago. Someone becoming a teacher was on the tip of their tongues." She shook her head softly, "It will end with everyone getting tipsy. People falling into bed and tomorrow you will awake with a throbbing head ache." She smirked and took a small sip of her milk before continuing. "And I shall be grand. No sherry or beer for me." Jenny plucked up a strawberry between her fingers as Freddie came over to their table. He didn't even ask, he just started to try and climb onto her lap. Jenny held the strawberry between her teeth as she pulled him up and dumped him in Frederick's lap. "Come to steal my cakes have you?"

Freddie shook his head violently and placed a small napkin before her. It looked rather squished but he beamed at her as she opened it. Inside were another bunch of strawberries. He knew that she liked them, she really really liked them. Jenny smirked and bent over to brush a small kiss to his forehead. "Why thank you dear sir." She rubbed her nose against his as he giggled. "Andrew said you really like them." He said quietly as he was rather happy to sit on Frederick lap. "Well I shall have to thank Andrew then." Freddie made a small whimpering noise before pouting. "But I brought them" Jenny chuckled and winked at Frederick. "I know darling. Thank you Freddie." Jenny popped a strawberry past Fredericks lips before gifting one back to Freddie. "Have you had any cake?" Freddie nodded violently before rubbing his eyes. "Getting sleepy hm?" She asked him as he shook his head. "I think we may have a little while longer until the bells my love."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"They are only exited because some of them properly never seen a real teacher before.. and if they had, they only had seen them with big noses like witches, with big nasty warts growing on top of it. Holding sticks to hit boys' and girls with. Not someone like Rachel, maybe they want to know how they will make a wart grow in her nose.. You never know" He said, hoping that a small joke would lighten the mood for Lily. He gave her a small kiss and smiled as he saw Tommy waddling towards them with a napkin held firmly in his hands. The boy did not even need to ask, as soon as he was near Frederick already was inviting him to come and sit with them. He was happy to help the boy on his lap, and smiled proudly at Jenny as Tommie had brought her some strawberries. "It seems that I am not the only man making sure you eat everything you like Jenny" Frederick said proudly as he pulled the boy further on his lap so Tommy would be comfortable. Hearing Frederick calling him a man was quite something for Tommy, he said there all proud like as he nodded violently. Yes he was a man! And yes he was looking out for his sister.. look at him being a good boy! Frederick brushed his fingers through Tommie's hair to make sure it sat perfectly again and wrapped his arms around the small boy. "If you want to take a small nap you can, I promise you that Jenny and I will wake you up before the bells.. you will not miss a thing" He said sweetly to the small boy as he curled up against Frederick. He shook his head, he would not sleep because he was a real man! And real man did not sleep when celebrating a party! He was out cold in seconds, resting in Frederick's arms before either one of them could say anything about it. "I guess he is really sleepy after all" Frederick whispered to Jenny as he came to sit closer to her, only so they could whisper and talk without waking up the small boy.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She rolled her eyes as he tried to joke with her. She raised an eyebrow and snapped her eyes to him. "What do you mean someone like Rachel hm?" She asked him sweetly but any sane man would know there was a second meaning to her question. Even his small kiss did nothing to stop that sickly sweet smile on her lips. Freddie grinned widely at Frederick compliment and munched happily on the strawberry she had fed him. Jenny rolled her eyes again before sighing. "He must be shattered. From what I've been told, they have been up and running around all day. You missed them battling the mighty dragon of the east." She said with a small smirk. Glancing across to her father who was still battling with John. He picked his son up and held him upside down as he took another gulp of beer. Drinks were soon being handed out as the food was being taken back inside. Jenny took another few bites of her sandwiches before taking a few carrots and munching them with her strawberry. Pregnancy cravings were weird alright.

Jenny glanced over at Frederick as he came closer and gave him a small smile. "I fear all the children will be out cold by the time the bells go." Already Erick was fading in the corner, his nose stuck in a book but his eyes were drooping. Tommy was fast asleep in her mother lap and Erick's children were nearly plonking their heads into their ice cream. Jenny chuckled as she moved her hand to her stomach. Holding it there for comfort as she finished her milk. Everything on the plate had been put there because it didn't make her ill. That they knew at least. Andrew came over and took her plate when she was finally finished. Replacing her milk with a glass of lemon water. It was a treat and Jenny let out a soft squeal of excitement as she saw it. Andrew winked at her before scurring back into the kitchen. Jenny clutched it tightly in her grip as she gave Frederick a big grin. "I love this stuff."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He said nothing when she asked her question about Rachel, there was nothing he could say that would make it better.. so better say nothing. Hopefully it would help, otherwise he knew he would be big.. big trouble. He gently brushed his fingers through Freddie's hair and held him carefully on his lap. The boy would sleep until the bells, then Frederick would gently wake him. No force in the world that could make him put the boy away, not even a very naked and willing Jenny.. yep! he was seriously in dad-mode right now. "Not the dragon of the east!" he said in a soft whisper, his eyes big in excitement and delight. "How I have been waiting to battle that one myself, I better ask the boys about it tomorrow" he said gently as he softly kissed the top of Freddies head. He loved those boys, he truly did! he had missed them somewhat fierce and had talked about them as if they were his very own children. "I know I never been able to keep awake then. I would read books or write, fall asleep around 10. There was nothing that could get me to wake up. Only when I grew older I could, but I never really understood what all the fuzz was all about. Its just another day, that is in another year.. who cares right? I would rather go to bed when I was tired and wake up early so I could read some more. But then again.." He looked up at Jenny and rested his head in the curly mess that was Freddie's hair who truly was dead to the world by then. He was slowly drooling, not that Frederick gave a damn by the way. ".. I was a very strange boy." He said smiling.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny noticed that he side stepped around her question about Rachel and made a mental note to ask him what he truly meant. But now it was nice just to sit there in the silence with Freddie's gentle snores. She let out a soft chuckle when he met the boys excitement. "And you missed it! Wait till John tells you about last months fight with the water monster that came up on shore." She smirked and nodded. "They never were able to last year either!" Jenny let her eyes drop to her brother in his lap. "Freddie was asleep by 9.. Edward, John and Tommy were the same...All asleep before I had come back from work." Jenny tapped his nose gently, "No falling asleep before the bells this time. I am getting that midnight kiss from my husband Mister!" She smiled and leaned forward, brushing a kiss to his cheek. She chuckled gently, the noise brushing his skin. "You are still a very strange man Frederick." She leant back in her chair and took a small sip of her drink. Very pleased that Andrew allowed her to have one this day. It was almost like beer...that she was allowed to drink. It was sweeter than tea and it gave her a lovely kick in the mornings.

A hand gently touched Fredericks shoulder. "Our little solider has taken a nap hm?" Jane asked Frederick with a small smile as she sat down beside him. Erick was quick after her, making sure she didn't fall. She was much rounder than Jenny, she clearly only had another three months left of pregnancy. A proper spring baby. Jenny smirked at Jane and winked at Erick. "Are you still panicking hm?" Erick nodded violently, one hand on Jane's back at all times. Jenny tapped Frederick's shoulder, "See! Others get crazy like you do?" Jenny winked at Jane as the woman rolled her eyes. "That man has not let me go a moment by myself have you!! I woke up to the baby kicking and he was running around like the sky was falling." Erick pouted at her, "I thought something was wrong...or that he was coming early." Jane raised an eyebrow at him, "She is perfectly fine in there until she is meant to leave."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I think I need to have a long talk with the boys tomorrow then, so they can tell me about the wonderful adventures that they have had in the period that I was gone" Frederick said gently as he kept brushing his fingers through the small boys hair that was fast asleep on his lap. He smiled as Jenny stated that he was still a strange man. He was proud of that now, he was different than the people around him and that made him feel much better than he had done before. He was unique, he was Frederick and he was married to this wonderful woman. "Well thank you" he said as he felt that he was given a compliment. "And you are very strange yourself" he added as he proudly smiled at his wife. "No worries, you will get your kiss when the bells go. Your first kiss from your husband in the new year." he said as he gave her a small kiss back, but still being very careful that none of them were waking up the small sleeping boy.

He looked over his shoulder and smiled as he saw that it was Jane and Erick. "Oh yes, he was sleeping as soon as he sat down. Poor kid was dead tired, hopefully we will be able to wake him. But knowing Freddy, that by itself can be quite difficult to do. That boy can sleep trough a war and not hear a thing" He said as he gestured for both Jane and Erick to come and sit with them. "Give that man some slack, I am most certain that I will be running around like a headless chicken myself if I was to see that baby kick. I heard story's, horrible stories! Baby's kicking against kidneys, making their poor mothers go to the bedroom more often. I would have a doctor living in the house if it was up to me. But I fear that my darling wife, my.. beautiful wonderful wife.. will have my head on a spike if I was to even suggest such a thing" Frederick said as he came to Erick's aid. Erick nodded, if he could he would have a doctor sitting next to his wife until the baby was born, it was the only way he could feel slightly more relaxed with the pregnancy.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She smirked at her husband. Rolling her eyes at his comment but glad that he agreed to give her the kiss she wished for. Jenny caught Jane's eye as Frederick babbled. "I do not know why you would be running around...they aren't kicking your kidneys...But yes. It does hurt Jenny." Jane gave her a small sad smile. "It's alright to begin with. But I fear that she can feel my anger and so kicks my kidneys to make me calm down." Jenny chuckled and patted Jane's hand. "I am sure all is well Jane. And no doctors." She gave Frederick a stern look and even caught Erick pouting. "Oh no you don't Mister." Jane chuckled and glanced back at her husband, pressing a small kiss to his cheek. "He's only pouting cos he seems to wake every time I get out of bed. He was running around like a..headless chicken when I felt the first kick." Jenny smirked as Erick nodded violently, agreeing with what Jane said.

Freddie mumbled gently against Fredericks chest and stuck his thumb in his mouth. Jenny let out a small sigh, "We will need to have you both over for dinner soon." Jane nodded gently, letting her eyes flicking to Frederick before returning them to Jenny. "Perhaps when it's quietened down." Jenny gave her a small smile and nodded. It was like an unspoken word they had. Erick had noticed it but had no clue what it was about. Jane tapped her husbands arm, "Come on then. Let us get you a pint of ale and Andrew has offered me some lemon water..." Jane trailed off and Jenny nodded violently at her. "Get some. It is wonderful." Erick stood before his wife and held one hand on her back which she harshly tried to whack away. When he continued to hover his hand there, she let him and they bid the young couple goodbye before heading for the table where Andrew was slowly tidying up. Jenny patted Frederick arm gently, "Another hour I guess." She rested back on her seat and let one of her hands lay over her stomach. "Soon..little one soon." Her words not for Frederick but the child within her belly.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled happily as Jenny invited both Erick and Jane to come and have diner with them some time, he would absolutely love it! Their friends were always welcome, and if it ws up to him they would have frequent dinners with friends and family. He knew how important such a thing was to Jenny, as she was more accustomed to having friends over and share their fortune more than he had. He did not understand this secret language between the women, and as he looked over to Erick for some translation the man shrugged as he did not know neither what the women had been saying with that look that was shared between them.

He said his goodbye to the lovely couple as they left, going back to their seats and family to continue their celebration. They had this inkling that both Frederick and Jenny wished for some time alone. Frederick took out his pocket watch and nodded, indeed.. another hour and it would finally be the new year. He still found it silly that people celebrated such a thing but he was smart enough not to mention that. He would rather be sleeping to be honest, or alone with his wife drinking tea.. or lemon water.. whatever Jenny wanted. "Another hour, time is going fast when one is having fun" he said as he watched Freddy sucking on his thumb while sleeping.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny kept her hand on her stomach as she watched the crowds of people before her. Her family were easily mingling with Fredericks. Grandfather Montgomery had been gifted a pint of ale from Tam. Grandmother Montgomery had a sherry placed before her and Grannie Norman had hobbled over to talk to Rachel. Jenny let her eyes settle on the two for a moment longer before flicking them off to her cousins. There they sat laughing loudly, drinking or playing games. Edward was still sitting reading, his nose stuck in a book on Norse mythology. Sir John was running around with some of their slightly older cousins. Freddie was asleep in Fredericks lap, Tommy was asleep in Anne's lap. Jenny heard him speak and glanced over at him. "Oh yes." She replied sweetly. Another glass of lemon water was brought over for Jenny. Andrew gave them a wink before disappearing again. Jenny wrapped her fingers around the glass and took a small sip.

She raised it to Fredericks lips. "You should try a little. It's my treat now." She wrinkled her nose gently. "I'm not allowed tea, I'm not allowed ale...I'm not allowed too much milk, I'm not allowed too much orange juice...or anything." Her small smile dropped gently as she tilted the glass gently so a little could trickle into his mouth. "Andrew makes it nearly every day for me." Jenny placed the glass back on the table. "I think this little gentleman here helps." Jenny leaned forward and brushed her fingertips gently through Freddie's hair. The small boy mumbled to himself gently before burying his face into Frederick's chest.

Page 485 of 508 FirstFirst ... 435483484485486487 ... LastLast