Thread: RP Characters

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default RP Characters

Hey people,

So I am looking for someone to draw two of my RP characters realistically, not anime characters. A girl and a boy.

Description of the girl:
    Race: Human
    Character Name: Shaya Akane
    Nickname: None
    Height: Five Feet Four Inches
    Hair: Thick black hair that goes to her waist, usually pulled into a pony tail or pulled back in someway.
    Eyes: Stormy Grey
    Skin: Olive Tone
    Build: Small boned and durable, not easily broken with a small bust and narrow waist.
    Description: Shaya likes to wear loose clothing because it's easier to fight in, with her hair tied up somehow and being smaller makes it easier to get around as well. A few small scars along the back of her neck and down her spine from all the fights she got herself into. Her clothes are dark colors normally black or grey. She wears black gloves that cover her palm and back of her hand but not her fingers.

Description of the boy:
    Race: Human
    Name: Zyan Izaro
    Nickname: Zy
    Height: Five Feet 11 inches
    Hair: Thick shoulder length black hair
    Eyes: Amber, color of flame
    Skin: Naturally Tan
    Build: Big boned with decent sized muscles, built in his chest and arms but not overly.
    Description: Zy has a kind face with a certain fierce protectiveness in his eyes. He wears a black tank top and lose pants, a few silvery scars run down his arms but that's all. He wears gloves that cover his palms hands back of his hand, but not his fingers, they are black.

I would like them to be drawn together, standing near each other. He is smiling down at him and she is just staring at him.
    ttp://i39.tinypic.com/2ecn2jb.jpgThe awesome siggie is from the excellent work of Written Faith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Moving this to the art area.

Spoiler: You must promise me you will hold on to hope.