Page 1 of 54 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] "I wanted to tell you before I go..." [EnglishBelle & Roleplaychick)]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Default [M] "I wanted to tell you before I go..." [EnglishBelle & Roleplaychick)]

[Rated M for crude language, possible sexual situations and other adult themes]

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oliver chuckled, tossing a towel over Ana's head. "Give me a break, do you seriously think I know how to fold these things?" he said with a handsome smile. At 22, Oliver Chatham was packing up his worldly possessions to move to the East Coast. Virginia State to be precise. Where he would enter as a Junior, Engineering his major. He shook his head and smiled over at Ana, running a hand through his slightly curly medium brown hair.

What was once his bedroom, now was a disarray of packing boxes, suitcases and totes full of nothing in particular. "And don't even look in the boxes, there isn't a rhyme or reason to anything, just shove it in somewhere there's room." He said with a smile, tossing her some socks, a DVD and a random shoe.

"You have to promise not to miss me too much Ana," he said, glancing over at her from across the room. He went silent for a moment, swallowing hard. She had been his best friend since...before he could even remember. And they had always been that, but ever since he was accepted to Virginia State, there was something different. The very idea of not seeing her everyday, it hurt. He wanted so desperately to tell her how much she meant to him, but at the same time, feared that it would ruin their friendship if she didn't feel the same way. Pushing a winning smile onto his lips, he teased, "and if you're nice, I might bring you back a present."

Action, Romance, Supernatural
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ana dodged the incoming towel and let it land on the other side of his bed. She rolled her eyes at him and grinned. "You are no good at this! Oh come on, as if you can't fold a towel!" She smirked and grabbed it, folding it neatly and adding it to a pile of clothing that Oliver needed to pack. Anastasia, or Ana as most people called her, was just under a year younger than Oliver at 21, but that didn't bother her. She tucked her long dark hair behind her ear and smiled at him.

"You silly...You should have called me earlier and you know I would have helped pack for you..In return of course for cake!" She grinned. Ana was lucky in the fact that she could eat anything and not put any weight on, one of the reasons why girls didn't like her. "A shoe? Where's the other one? Actually, don't answer that...Not my problem if you can't find it." She sat back on his bed and crossed her legs as she watched him continue with his packing. Ana hadn't applied to college as she knew that if she went, her dad would struggle with the bills and she didn't want that so she was staying behind and carrying on working the two jobs that she already did. The one working in the diner just at the edge of town and the other being in the town's only bar.

Ana's brown eyes watched Oliver as he changed for a moment. Deep down, she would miss him. She knew that she'd miss him dreadfully. She'd go from seeing him nearly every day to not seeing him at all for weeks and the only contact that they would have would be by email and phone. She'd try not to call him all the time, she didn't want to stop him from finding a girl and knew that any girl he would find, would probably stop him from calling her so much anyway. She put a smile on and touched his arm gently. "Ooooh a present? Well you'll have to go then, otherwise I won't get a present!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

"I see how it is, you want me to leave." he said, pushing aside a box and settling down near her. He gently nudged her shoulder with his, smiling warmly over at her. "You know you'll miss me, don't try to deny it." he teased, letting his blue-green eyes move over her face. Gently reaching across her, he tucked some of her dark brown hair behind her ear. "You could always come visit me," he said softly, smiling a little.

Not wanting to get too emotional or mushy, he cleared his throat and smiled, then stood. "What about a walk? I'm tired of packing, I've still got a week." he said with a mischievous grin. "Besides, isn't that what I'm supposed to be doing. Taking walks, being all nostalgic before I move?" he said with a smile, holding his hand out to Ana. "Come on, its my last week. Lets make some memories, eh?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Course I do, then when you come back, it's beer, pizza and cake time!" She laughed a little and shook her head, shifting a little on the bed to make more room for him. She put her hand on her heart and smirked. "Oh my aching heart! How ever will I survive without you?" She gently pushed him but then found herself blushing as he moved some of her hair. "Maybe...But I doubt there'll be room with all your man stuff and all the girls you'll be forever entertaining.." She grinned and jumped up after him.

"Let's go then! I can let you buy me pizza tonight too..." She grinned, putting her small soft hand in his and pulling him with her. "Let's gooooo!" She pulled him down the stairs, running down and out into the sunshine. The sun soon warmed her up and Ana was glad that she had put shorts on. Denim cut offs that were a little too big for her, converse sneakers and an off the shoulder light sweater was what she had decided to wear today. She'd put a plain black tank top underneath just in case she got too hot, but she doubted that.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oliver laughed as Ana took his hand, following her down the stairs and outside to the sidewalk. It was perfect out, and despite the warmth, he took his hand out of hers and pulled it around her shoulder, hugging her to him for a moment. "You'll let me buy you pizza, huh?" He said with a grin, letting go of her shoulders and taking her small hand in his again. "What a good friend," he chuckled. "Anything else you'll let me do?" He teased.

They walked through the small suburban city where they lived, then Oliver turned them down a road they hadn't taken in a long time. He smiled, seeing the open fields ahead of them, gently pulling his arm around Ana. "Remember when we would ride our bikes down this road? Packing lunches to go eat in the haunted church?" He chuckled, his eyes moving to the decrepit church at the end of the road that they had been convinced was haunted. "I miss those times," he murmured softly, fighting the urge to kiss the top of her head.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

There it was again. That jolt of electricity when she felt him put his arm around her shoulder. Don't be stupid. He's here for a week and then he's going away. He's not interested in you... Her thoughts disappeared as Oliver spoke to her and she nodded; grinning. "Yep I will...seems only fair considering the amount of free pie I give you from the diner.." She swung their arms gently as they walked.

A soft smile came to her lips as she nodded in reply to his question. "I remember...I remember too when you came off your bike and thought that I couldn't fix it because I'm just a girl." She rolled her eyes and then stuck her tongue out at him. "I proved you wrong on that one and many other things too. Me too." Her voice was softer and Ana thought that if it was going to be like this, she'd more than likely end up crying. "Last one to the church is a rotten egg!" She called out before starting to run along the dusty path to the church.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oliver cried out as he took off after her, "not fair! You didn't give me any warning!" He laughed and started down the road, dust flying up behind them, Ana's figure already growing smaller in front of him. He pushed himself forward, the button up shirt he had been wearing over the plain blue tshirt, was flapping in the wind.

As they neared the church, Oliver slowed down, panting softly, feeling small beads of sweat on his forehead. He smiled and looked over at Ana. "Okay, I gave you that one." He panted, slumping down on a fallen tree in the shade, a favorite spot of theirs when they were younger. His eyes moved to her face, smiling at her flushed cheeks and wind blown hair. "We will have to order two pizzas after that." He chuckled, picking up a pine cone and playfully throwing it at her.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She grinned and wiped her forehead with the palm of her head, raising an eyebrow at him. "You gave me that one? Huh, I think not mister! I think it's too much free pie..." She laughed a little and patted his stomach. Ana was just winding him up but she knew that Oliver would take it.

"Two pizzas? I spose I'll help chip in then.." She smiled and threw a look of mock horror on her face when he threw the pine cone at her. "How dare you!" She picked up the cone and threw it at him, but her aim was rubbish compared to him. She pouted as it failed to reach him. "Oh well, guess I'd better do this then!" A grin grew on her face as she jogged to the tree and then without warning, jumped and pushed Oliver off the tree and onto the grass the other side, starting to tickle him.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oliver cried out in surprise as Ana tackled him, letting out a soft "ooof" as he hit the ground. He laughed and squirmed on the ground, letting Ana think she had the upper hand for a few moments, before he shifted his weight and rolled over, pinning Ana to the ground. He smiled down at her, playfully pinning her arms to the ground. "You may be faster, but I'm bigger." he chuckled, "always have been."

His face softened a bit as he looked down at Ana, a slight smile on his lips. Just kiss her you idiot. She'll think its all in good fun, or she'll tell you her true feelings. But he hesitated and just smiled, letting go of her arms and climbing off her. Reaching a hand down, "here, I'll help you up." he said with a smile, inwardly cursing himself for his missed opportunity.

Page 1 of 54 12351 ... LastLast