Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4525354

Thread: [M] "I wanted to tell you before I go..." [EnglishBelle & Roleplaychick)]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, Romance, Supernatural
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ana was just reaching up to the top cupboard to clear it out when she heard Oliver call out. He made her jump and she nearly dropped the jar of sauce in her hand. She climbed down from the small steps and turned to face him with a hand on her hip.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm cleaning the kitchen. It needs a good clean, and now is a better time than any to get it done. If I don't do it now while I'm off, it's never going to get done." She was about to pick up the pasta sauce when a frown settled on her face and she turned back to face Oliver.

"What are you doing home? You're supposed to be at work mister." Without warning, an uncomfortable pain hit Ana and she gasped. It felt uncomfortable, and as she put her hand on her bump; there it was again. Her baby was kicking. A grin appeared and she looked at Oliver. "Our little one is moving." She whispered, a couple of tears falling down her cheek.

Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oliver couldn't help but chuckle, Ana always had looked so cute when she was mad. His eyes scanned hers, and he shrugged. "They seemed to think that I needed the day off, to look after you or something..." he teased, taking the flowers from behind his back. As he did, Ana cried out, and before he could hand them to her, he laid them on the counter. "Is everything okay?..." he asked, watching as Ana placed her hand on her stomach. Our little one is moving is all he heard, and his hand immediately went to her stomach, his own eyes filling with tears as he felt their baby move for the first time.

Oliver kissed Ana gently, pulling his arms around her and holding her close for a moment. "I love you," he whispered, then released her slightly, his hands going to her stomach again. "Now then, you are going to stop cleaning the kitchen, because we are going somewhere." he said with a mischievous grin. "And don't you argue, I'll help you finish this up when we get back, okay?" He gently rubbed her side and waited for her to get ready, smiling the whole time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ana saw the flowers that Oliver had put on the side and she smiled. "Oh you...These flowers are beautiful. I'll sort them and put them in a vase when I get back." She put them in the sink with some water, ready to arrange when she got back.

"Oooooh, going somewhere? Let me just get changed then sweetheart." Ana smiled and kissed his cheek, heading upstairs with her hand on her stomach. Ana quickly got changed into a navy and white knee length dress with a pair of navy blue flat pumps. Her hair she braided into a loose braid that fell over her shoulder. Her baby kicked again and Ana gasped a little and grabbed a white cardigan. "Hey you...You're gonna bruise my insides little one if you keep going like that." She smiled and rubbed her stomach a little before heading down.

"So where are you taking me then?"

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oliver shook his head and grinned as Ana came back down. "Nope, not telling you. It's a secret." He smiled and helped her out to the car, the picnic basket sitting in the backseat. Once she was in and settled, he took off, heading down the road. If Ana paid attention, she'd recognize where they were going soon enough.

Pulling over, Oliver stopped the car and got out. It was the same place he had parked several months prior when he had asked her out for the first time. He grabbed the picnic basket and then moved to help Ana out of the car. "Do you know where we are, sweetheart?" He asked with a smile as they started walking back towards the lake and the dock.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

A smile was set on her face as Oliver drove, Ana's heart beating faster when she realized where they were. Her smile turned into a grin. Ana beamed as she nodded her head at him. "It's where you proposed to me...Where you asked me out for the first time." The last few words came out in a whisper as she could feel her voice breaking as tears starting to well up in her eyes. Damn hormones. Always strike at the wrong time.

Ana took hold of Oliver's hand and let him guide her down to the dock. She slipped her shoes off, sitting down on the edge and letting her feet dangle in the cool water. "Oh you. This is just....perfect." She gasped and smiled up at him, putting one hand on her stomach. "Our little one seems to agree as well."

-

Rachel had turned up at their house. Well no car, so they must be out. Great. She smirked to herself and finding the spare key, let herself inside. "Now what can I do?" She pondered whilst walking round the house. "Gotta start and make her look crazy....". Heading into the kitchen, she noticed that a few of the cupboards had been emptied. Cleaning them, she put the things back and saw a list that Ana had prepared of jobs to do. She ticked the cleaned kitchen one and went on round the house.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oliver grinned as Ana recalled what this place was, watching lovingly as she took off her shoes and dangled her feet in the water. He pushed off his shoes and socks as well, then settled down beside her, gently rubbing her stomach. "I'm glad you two think so," he grinned, pressing a kiss to Ana's cheek. "Now then, how about some lunch?"

Grabbing the basket, Oliver pulled out chicken salad sandwiches, fresh fruit salad and bottles of water. He smiled a little, "its nothing fancy, but I hope you enjoy it..." he murmured as he handed a sandwich to Ana. His eyes trailed over her face, a small smile playing at his lips. Slowly he reached out and tucked some hair behind her ear, then kissed her cheek again. "Who'd have thought, hmm?" he mused quietly. "I'm glad you said yes. I'm glad I came back. I'm glad we have our little one..." he whispered, kissing her cheek again. "I wouldn't trade you two for the world."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

A few tears slipped down Ana's cheek at Oliver's words. It was all so overwhelming but she loved it. She loved him and she'd never let him go again. "Me too baby....." She whispered before pressing her lips softly to his. She slipped her feet from the water and went to sit down on the sand; Oliver following behind her.

Before she knew it, Ana had eaten a couple of sandwiches, most of the fruit salad and had a bottle of water. She was full and very content right now. She rested her head on Oliver's lap and closed her eyes. The sun was warming her face as she rested her hand on her stomach. "You'll always make us happy Olly, and we'll do whatever we can to make you happy."

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Less than a month later, Ana and Oliver were married on the very dock where everything began. Where they played as children, where he brought her on their first date, and where she shared with him that they would be having a little girl.

Ana was perfect. Oliver couldn't have been happier. There, surrounded by just a few close friends, they made their vows to be faithful to one another until death. They celebrated with a simple, yet intimate picnic, and then went away for 3 weeks to the mountains where they spent their time in each other's arms, and falling even more in love than they thought possible.

That fall, Lily Annabell Chatham was born, and Oliver and Ana didn't know how much a tiny bundle could fill their lives. Ana had done wonderfully, despite the fear of complications, and they were able to bring their baby home.

As Ana carried Lily up the stairs, Oliver walked with them, his arm around Ana. Stopping at the top step, he turned and placed a hand on Ana's cheek, smiling warmly at her. "Ana, I love you. You have filled every place in my heart that I feared would remain cold and hardened. You are everything. You have given me more love than I could have ever thought possible, and now you've given me Lily." Pressing a gentle kiss to her lips, he sealed his words.

They were home.
    Last edited by Notty; 01-09-2015 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Wrapping it up!

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4525354