Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors of Nikhil [M]

That one Reaper Guy
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default The Warriors of Nikhil [M]

THE RP IS NOW FILLED TO CAPACITY. SORRY ABOUT ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS MAY CAUSE.

Rated M for possible drug use, sexual situations/scenes, language, violence, gore, alcohol use, etc.

"Upon the eve of the Crescent Moon, a demon of great might rose. None stood against him, all feared him. Decades passed, and the Demon ruled over all the land, his cold, dark grasp taking hold over all. Plants shriveled and died, rivers and lakes dried up, the animals all but disappeared. It soon seemed that hope was lost, and the small sliver left was quickly fading.

But out of the darkness arose mighty warriors, capable of extraordinary feats. They held the sun in their hands, breathed the mighty winds, were one with the earth, and commanded the seas fury. Out of the Darkness came these mighty warriors that would save all in the land of Nikhil.

The warriors fought long and hard, slaying the beasts that the Demon controlled, bringing hope and life back to all. In the end, they met the Demon in a mighty clash of power that was felt by all. The ground shook, the elements howled, and finally, the Demon was slain. Alas, so were the Warriors.

All but one. The Final Warrior, haunted by the knowledge that the Demon could one day return, used the last of his power to preserve the Aura of the Warriors, including his own, so that one day, if the Demon ever returned, a group of New Warriors worthy enough to hold their power could combat the returning evil.

However, the masses were unaware of this information. That The Crescent Moon will shine again, and the Demon’s Wrath could return once again. Nikhil flourished once more, and everything seemed at peace."
    -Tale of The Warriors

Rules-
    1- I'm GM, my word is law
    2-Please no God Moding. Three warnings and I'll ask you to leave.
    3-If you have an issue with another player concerning the RP, let me know, and I can try and mediate.
    4-I have the right to add or change the rules
    5-All RPA rules apply
    6-So I know you read the rules, please put SR at the end of your CS so I know. Thanks!
    7-Sin is a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch
    8-The GM is the only judge of inactivity, when the RP is going well it's a week unless you send me word of your inactivity then I’ll pull you along but after two weeks, your character will be on the chopping block unless you have a good reason for not being around. And after three weeks they die no matter what.
    9-Any new RP ideas are welcome just run them by me and we'll see about working them out.
    10-Ignorance of the rules won't save you if you break them.
    11-Be active and post at least a paragraph a post.

I am open to suggestions on many things, PM, VM, or just put it here so I can see it!

Alright! On to the fun stuff!

There are many races in the land of Nikhil, such as Humans, Elves, Fairies, Trolls, Dryads, Dwarves, etc.
    (Open to more)

There are also many magics that you can learn, ranging from basic healing spells to powerful element use.

In this RP, you will take on the role as an apprentice under the tutelage of a Master. The collective group of masters has been recruiting individuals for the possible return of the Demon, due to the continued signs of his return.

You are one of the Worthy to carry the power and the burden of a Warrior, one of the select few to combat the Demon and his minions.

Please make your character at least 25

The Warriors, while all having the same magics and training, each are more skilled in one magic than the others.
    The magics you can choose from for the Warriors are these:
    YOU CAN RESERVE ELEMENTS, BUT PLEASE MAKE A CS ASAP IF YOU DO
    Spoiler: The Elemental Magics 

Spoiler: CS for Knights 

Spoiler: CS 

Spoiler: The Prominent Cities of Nikhil 

Spoiler: Other Somewhat important Information 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by Soulio; 03-07-2014 at 06:35 AM.
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Calling darkness!!

Read the rules, SR, just so you don't think I didn't in case I forget in the CS

But wait, no anime photos?
    Last edited by ChaosBringer; 02-22-2014 at 01:08 AM.

That one Reaper Guy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

No overly cartoonish characters. It can be anime, but I've seen some really cartoony anime pics.

Name- Dawner Passir

Age- 32

Gender- Male

Race- Human

Appearance-
    Spoiler: Dawner 

Personality- Dawner is a brash and strong headed person, but is well aware of this fact and tries to keep it to a minimum. He is however, caring to his friends and respectful to his Masters, but will always be raring to fight. In a sense, he's hot headed, which goes hand in hand with his Fire Element. In battle, he can be ruthless, but will always accept a surrender, something instilled on him by the Masters.

Magic- Fire

Weapon(s)- A sword made of Dwarvish metal, nearly unbreakable and extremely sharp. He also carries a simple steel dagger, only using it in the event he is without his sword in combat.

History- Dawner was seven when the Masters chose him as one of the potential candidates for the Worthy. His parents were informed of the potential cataclysm that could ensue if the Demon returned, and with heavy heart, they allowed the Masters to take him away.

At first, he fought it, but over time began to realize the severity of what he needed to do. Until the age of 13 he had a rebellious side, still a small inkling of hatred for the Masters who took him away from his family. But soon enough, he lost it and began to truly cooperate with the Masters. He trained hard, learning new things from the Masters.

He learned how to cast powerful magics, taking an affinity for the Fire magics, which soon became his main focus. While he learned the other magics, he often asked to learn newer techniques and spells for fire.

He trained along side his friends for years. One day the Masters would need new Warriors, and Dawner was determined to be a New Warrior.

One his training ended at the age of 25, the same age as everyone else, the Masters sent all of their apprentices off, to pursue a life not filled with training. If they were ever needed, they would be called to action and would return to their Masters domain, and the Aura's of the Masters would deem those worthy of their power.

Other- TBA
    Last edited by Soulio; 02-22-2014 at 01:29 AM.

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alrighty then, I'm working on something, ust need to find the right pic. In other words, no chibi characters or joke characters like the Shinigami Chairman in Soul Eater?

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name- Kuroki Shiro (See what I did there?)

Age- 37

Gender- Male

Race- Human

Appearance- https:[IMG]//fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/116/f/3/epic_warrior_by_racdog-d3ey2ei.jpg [/IMG] Rarely takes his helmet off. When he does so, he looks like this.
    Personality- His personality tends to change continously depending on how the day went, how it is going, and what he ate. It varies in a series of compications I cannot explain in sort notice, but he is usually a calm, gentle fella who enjoys a good spar now and then, especially with someone that has abilities comparable to his. he has a fighting spirit, and a honorable one too. If you ever enrage him, he tends to try and control himself before he goes all skull crushing on you.

Magic- Darkness

Weapon- Weapons in the images.

History- Born into the cruel world of Nikhil, he couldn't say his luck was good, but then again, at least he didn't die... Yet. Trained under his mentor since he was 14, all to be a warrior. He shows a special comfort to Darkness, as it is something he can easily use in any case, as when there is Light, there is Darkness. He usually says that, he grew up in Murichuh, though when he was taken in by the strange man he now holds a deep care for, he went to Vadriel, in fact, many of his weapons and armor are from the merchant city he was born and partly raised in, come in from a foreign country in the lands, where Leviathans are said to roam about. He still believes its real, and his actual dream is to sail out to sea, finding about the many lands there is. He has had some experience in sea, traveling from place to place from time to time, going out into the mountains and caves he can find, slaying monsters and training his skills. He himself has made a couple of 'pilgrimages' (He calls it) Into the Demons Lair, following orders carefully to stay just at the bottom, where strong enemies can be found, but not strong enough to cut him in half. These are the memories with his master he is most fond off, memories of the geezer helping him train, helping him learn to use the katanas made out of monster flesh and bones, of curse, a bit of metal here and there. he wants to have all the experience he can get before sailing out to sea in search for wonders... Of course, the Devil won't make that easy now, will he?

SR, sorry for double post.
    Last edited by ChaosBringer; 02-27-2014 at 12:54 AM.

That one Reaper Guy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Um... the rules ask you to make a character at least 30.

And there are no guns in Nikhil. Only Bow's and Arrows or blades.

As for the the darkness thing, if he was corrupted with Darkness he would most likely not be worthy of power that is meant to vanquish evil.

And sorry to say, the picture is still cartoonish.
    Last edited by Soulio; 02-22-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

You have my attention.. I shall post a CS, in the moment, but it may not be finished.. By the wall I shall take Earth

Character Skeleton

Evion Victoria

Race: Elven

Personality: Evion is very intelligent and self-aware of his surroundings making him a skilled warrior in blade-to-blade combat. Even with his skills in combat, he isn't so keen on social attributes, such as considerate or thoughful. He tends to be harsh and straight forward when it comes to talking to others. He does however have a soft side to his personality. He tends to stick towards nature and care to any sort of wild animal he comes across, that is where he gets his title, "The Elf of the Woven Country". Even with his soft side, he still has pride in his race and his abilities make him arrogant towards other races for he has the ability to shake the Earth or possibly shape it to his liking.

Magic: Evion controls the Element known to many as "Earth", but he calls it "Arda" for it is what the Elven call "Earth" as Human's refer to it.

Weapon:

-A Great Sword in which is sheathed upon his back.
    -A Typical Long Sword in which is sheathed upon his side.

History: Evion was born in the high mountains, and for this he was taught not to bewilder himself in human culture. This was rather strange to him since his father was a respected warrior amongst his village in the high mountians. His mother would always tell Evion of stories about his father's endeavors in taking on various foes and evil that had came against him and his warriors. This sparked Evion's ambition to be much his father in comparison to the ventures that his father had been apart of. This was nothing short of a small fire that was lit, for Evion to soon grow and prosper. Alas, this was only a first step in his life before becoming a valid warrior of his village's clan.

When Evion reached a considerable age of 16, he trained along with other rookies [that were like him in a way] to become powerful warriors like his father. The beginning of his training was very brutal and unforgiving as each day, Evion was put to near death challenges that he soon later accomplished in the long run. These first months of training sparked his eternal power that would soon be classified in the Elven language as, "Arda" or "Earth". Arda was not common for most Elven people, but the chances of a Elven child inhabiting Arda was rather rare. When this power was awaken it came out in a burst of rage. This destruction was known all across the Elven land and for this Evion was feared as well as accepted. This mixture of feelings for this boy's power sparked contraversy over whether to hold the boy as a soldier or cast him out as a nuisance. This debate lasted three days before the council [that oversees the actions of all villages in the mountians] came to the decision and decided to allow him to become a solider of the council and this was the turning point in Evion's life for as long as he could remember. With this in mind, he was noticed by the "Masters" and was taken in under their wing as a means of help for the world. This sparked loads of debate over whether to take the boy or not, but it wasn't really up for debate since the Masters were more skilled than Evion's village. So with this, the Masters took him to their place of training and trained him hard to control his power as well as his skills in combat. The first 3 years of his training with the Masters he had saw others like him in which there were others being trained as well. This made Evion even stronger by tryign to surpass his racial counterparts.

As the years go by, Evion had became increasingly skilled in blade-to-blade combat as well as hand-to-hand. This did not differ from his increased ability to use Arda in ranged combat or close combat. These achievements would test him in the ultimate test of will and strength for Evion. After returning from the Masters he was sent out of his home in the high mountains to search for an evil conspirator that was plotting to destroy the villages in the high mountains. This job was solely for Evion and for this he set out on this task at the age of 28 and took him 3 years to defeat this conspirator since the conspirator had an army and for this, this proved difficult for Evion to achieve but never-the-less he did achieve this feat. Once he did achieve the feat, he returned to his home village was named a hero and for this he did not want the fame and left his home for a journey of acceptance and justice. And this is where he lies now at the age of 35, with his title known to many as "The Elf of the Woven Country".

Other: N/A
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 02-23-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

God damn it. I missed that sole rule? Wait, you didn't write it, man....

That one Reaper Guy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

A good idea would be to look at mine and Hoef's CS's for reference.

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still should have put it in the CS description or rules, its confusing you know? Oh well, that ninja good enough?

Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast