Page 1 of 55 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom of Rionn

Born in Gondor, raised in Valhalla, reside in Cloud city.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Kingdom of Rionn

Spoiler: Bit of Backstory 

Spoiler: Plot 

Spoiler: RULES! 

Spoiler: CS 

Spoiler: The Families 
    Last edited by Drakkon; 03-19-2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Massive update; Adding characters

I am Drakkon on Wattpad. (Kinda makes sense.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you obviously know what I'm going to post right? Right. <3

Hello there! It looks like you're off to a fantastic start. Here are some helpful links to get you started!

Roleplaying Games Directory – New Roleplay? Add it to our Directory!

Staff Sigs – Get your RP featured in our Staff Signatures.

Roleplay of the Week – Think your RP could have what it takes to become Role Play of the Week? Enter here!

Roleplay of the Week Banner Shop – Get a banner made for your RP to further your quest for RP of the Week.

The RPA Tribune – Why not let all of RPA read about your RP in the RPA Tribune!

As always if you have any questions, feel free to let us know!

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Drake Rhodes
    How are you related to the Head of House?: he is the head
    Appearance: https://weheartit.com/entry/103297020...uery=character
    Personality: Drake is a kind hearted person but his attitude is cold towards most so you can't tell. Drake's twin sister Danny is one of his main priorities but his job to oversee the ocean always comes first. Drake is a person who's mind can't be put off from whatever he does and he doesn't like being bossed around. Maybe it's because he's almost never bossed around. Drake would do anything to keep the people he protects safe even if it means dying and he is extremely loyal to those he holds dear.
    Bio: Drake and his sister, Danny were born by the sea like most and since he was the only boy he was destined to be head. Drake and Danny had to go through all kinds of classes about how to treat those who don't have much power and money or how to act like a proper noble man/woman. Drake found a passion in inventing and sometimes if he asks, Danny will be his assistant. He doesn't much like fighting but learned that as well. When Drake and Danny were fifteen their mother died of poison. After that, the twins didn't trust most people but each other.
    Ideal of the perfect kingdom: A kingdom that lives in peace with others.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Daniell (Danny) Rhode
    How are you related to the Head of House?: sister
    Appearance: https://weheartit.com/entry/88882411/...red+anime+girl
    Personality: Danny is an energetic outgoing person. She says what she thinks and isn't afraid to give her opinion on anything no matter what it is. Just like her brother, Danny hates being bossed around. If anything it's one of the things she despises most. She doesn't much like being lady-like but when the time comes for it, she tolerates it.
    Bio: Danny and Drake were the only children of the queen who died when they were fifteen. Soon after the queen died, their father died as well. The twins are entirely capable of living on their own of course but sometimes Danny gets lonely. She misses her mother who was the only one to get her hatred of being lady-like and her father, who despite everything, always cared for her and her brother. When Drake became head of the house hold Danny was often alone and it was really difficult for her. She and Drake hardly get time together anymore. Honestly, Danny misses the days when they went to try and invent things.
    Ideal of the perfect kingdom: One that freed up a bit of her brother's time

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Name: Eddard 'Eddie' Guttenberg

How are you realated to the head of house: (Ruaris little brother) Heir to the Guttenberg Name

Appearance: is hair is a dirty blond streaked with brown. It finishes just above his shoulders. His skin is pale without any freckles or blemishes. His eyes are a deep green and he has a small slim figure.

Personality: Eddie is a complete trouble maker. He's always ruining something or breaking something. His heart is in the right place though. He adores to toy with his sister, but he does secretly care for her (Even though he would never admit it)

Bio: Eddies birth was not successful and it killed Lady Guttenberg in the process. This only brought the remaining family closer together though.

While his sister was being trained for diplomatic duties, Eddie was left to his own devices. He often found himself wandering around the kingdom causing trouble wherever he could. He began to climb the buildings near the royal household until he was an expert at climbing and free-running. Much to the dismay of his family he also learned street slang, and now curses at almost everything.

During his adventures Eddie began to understand the suffering of the poorer citizens of Rionn and has grown accustmed to their ways. He will stick up for the downtrodden whatever the cost.

After a while Eddie began to create a small following of children from the kingdom. They usually consisted of poor street urchins wanting a chance for food. Eddie began to train these other children secretly and now has a small operation of child spies and thieves operating throughout the kingdom.

Ideal of the perfect kingdom: One where he could cause as much trouble as possible

Name: Ruari Guttenberg

How are you realated to the head of house: She is the new Head

Appearance: https://silvair.deviantart.com/art/Stasis-54777565
    White hair (White not platinum blond) With cyan blue eyes

Personality: She always appears Calm and composed whenever in court. However when she is amoung friends or family her true self will emerge. Loud, playful, witty and charmingly clever. She also has a passion for sketching.

Bio: Ruari is the first born within her family, from the day she was born she has been taught the right ways to behave, how to be a diplomat and how to act properly instead of her usual rowdy self.

She has accepted her lifestyle though often longs for the freedom her brother so easily takes.

Her father died when she was 15 and she has been the Head of the Guttenberg household ever since.

Ideal of the perfect Kingdom: One where she can be free

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As much as I enjoy the siblings I will have to postpone accepting them until the other houses have characters.

Interestingly enough I'm enjoying how the families are turning out. Drake seems to take more from the Ironcutters, and Eddard has a few skills of my original idea of what the Guttenberg's would turn out.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

okie dokie.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

So are we gonna wait until there's at least a person from each house until we get the IC up?

(I'm eager if you haven't guessed )

nidoban

Name: Bryne Ironcutter

How are you related to the Head of House?:head of the house

Appearance: fiery read hair with eyes to match skin tan from the forges standing at the height of six feet and two inches wearing the usual blacksmith outfit of basic brown trousers and a blue shirt with a dirty apron and brown gloves usually seen covered in soot from the forges but cleans up for things such as seen the king where he will actually wear nice formal clothing which is the same just clean.

personality:upon meeting he is someone people just seems to like with a nice demeanor being the fact he will manage the best he can in not to insult people and respects their wishes and as well as friendly not showing a bit of hate towards others trying not to get into arguments but when he is insane he acts in mockery to everyone thinking of everyone as not needed and just can't be reasoned with for his only drive and instinct is to take everything apart

Bio:when growing he had a normal childhood as an only child but having an urge to disassemble everything eventually with the best of help his family could get they manage to seal the urge but causing his personality to split one being how he is kind and friendly the other wanting nothing more than to taking everything apart and even acting upon it even if they are people switching him to his insane side is being extreme amounts of pain or indulging in taking something apart as for becoming sane again it would be just waiting or a song his family sung to him when he was to go to sleep calming him down

Ideal of the perfect kingdom:he only wishes everyone to live easy peace free lives in a kingdom of peace and harmony
    Last edited by nidoban; 03-14-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hrrrm. Perhaps a bit more detail on his personality.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quick question

Would romance be okay within the RP? :P

Page 1 of 55 12351 ... LastLast